This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #2

Topic » Elimination Panel #2

2450 days 9 hours ago
Libanz00
------------------CRUSH-------------------
Tommy- This is really amaterish. I'm not a fan at all. 4

Kara- I see what words you incorporated into the shot. I love this shot. It's so fun and colorful.8

Caleb- this is such a beautiful shot. I love how her eyes memerize you! 7

Michelle- loving the shot! It's so high fashion, I don't quite see quirky but who knows! 6

Rnay- I see a girl with confidence, a girl who knows what's she wants! I do adore this shot! 8

Aria- another disappointment for me this week. This honestly looks like a photoshoot for a hooker company ... 2

Mate: yassss all the words you incorporated into this photo. I adore this shot so much. Everything about it is fire 9

Jazym- I def see different and I like the different it's unique and you stand out! 8

Mai- yasss at this close up glamour shot! You're serving me fierce girl! 7

Scobby- I don't see boss in this photo, I see more like painX hurry, sorrow. I do like the photo but I don't think the words really match it. 6

Carsonal- this looks so basic and boring and very amateurs as well. 4

James- this shot is gorgeous I can see your words incorpated into the photo goodjob!! 7
2450 days 9 hours ago
Libanz00
-------------------ASHLEY------------------------
Tommy - this is very amateurish and not editorial at all. I hate it. (3)
K4rk - I love this picture a lot. It's vibrant and sexy (9.5)
Caleb - not a big fan, very boring. (4.5)
Michelle - it is very high fashion but I find it a bit plain (8)
Rnay- it's bold but not very professional. U could do better (7)
Aria - this is just embarrassing (1)
Mate- I love the picture, it's not really very big in the 3 words but I like it (8.5)
Jazmyn - it's a bit much for this theme (7)
Maicol - I like the picture but not impressed (8)
Scooby- plain and boring don't like it (6.5)
Carson - this is so amaterish, u need to look at the other pics and compare it. This is an iPhone quality picture not a professional photographer (3.5)
James- I like it very pretty (9)
2450 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
Tysm again!! Grats Marilyn :)

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!