This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: Live Stage Results Show

Topic » Week 3: Live Stage Results..

2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BEBE REXHA:::::

CARRIE:
Out of all the females in this competition, you have probably the most unique tone and sound. You had fun this week and still sounded on key.

JESSICA:
This performance in my opinion were weak it felt very Robotic and karaoke I just didn't like the song you sang also if you survive pick a song that would show off your voice more because I just get karaoke vibe from you

SAM:
It just sounds you were really tired in this performance, I think your voice was just on auto-pilot and it didn't sound right. I feel like you need to step your energy level because you are slowly tumbling down a hill from your amazing week 1 performance , I feel like you need a 5 hour energy or something because I'm getting more disappointed in you each performance you do since you set the bar so high in your first week. I just need you to repeat that in a way and I will be so happy but right now it is just making me think that performance was just a one time thing.

CAMILA:
Another Energy packed performance, amazing and vocals were great well done

DANNY:
You can tell you were really enjoying your time up there on stage, and that was something special to see! A great vocal performance and I love watching you up there!
2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TWENTY-ONE PILOTS:::::

CARRIE:
For me, this was a decent performance and I think there were parts where the singing could have been stronger. It felt a bit lackluster.

JESSICA:
This was one of the best performances tonight  I love someone who is original with a voice that is unique you could go to the finals if you keep it up

SAM:
You are improving but very slowly, it's good to know that you're focusing more on the performance than the crowd from the last time that I saw you. However my issue with this performance is that you just sang the song as it is with nothing to excite me, I don't me vocally excite me although you could however just bring some energy to the table don't stand there like a robot and sing. It was just a static song and there was nothing dynamic about this performance and I wouldn't call it completely boring but it was pretty close to it. You need to find that balance of energy and focusing on the performance.

CAMILA:
Now i love this performance,  all i have to say is BO, This is the good scary, Take notes, But you boys have amazing talent and i have finally seen it, Well done keep it up

DANNY:
Well done! I feel like this was probably one of your best performances throughout this entire season! I loved the eerie feeling you gave off when performing and I hope to see you here again next week!
2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::RESTLESS ROAD:::::

CARRIE:
Once you hit the chorus, together you guys sounded so good and it gave me chills! I liked that the opening allowed each of you to shine individually.

JESSICA:
The one of the best performances of the night and I wish you would sing songs like this more often because your guys had emotion and I love your voices because it blended so well together

SAM:
Okay you three this was way better than your previous performances let me just say that so good job there. However there was the issue of the guy with the deep voice and the song not matching his vocal range when it came to his solo, I feel like if you were to give him a solo on a song that requires a deep part by all means go ahead however in a song like this it didn't not mesh well at all. It took away from the performance however it was still good. The guy in the middle (sorry I don't know names) stood out the most since his voice I could hear a lot easier than the others who just sounded like backup singers, work more on group cohesion and I think you are good to go!

CAMILA:
Boys, You manage to make me scream every week, Your voices are so perfect together and you know how to harmonise so well, Well done

DANNY:
Oh my God, how weird is it to hear a song like this and hear it in a country tone, I loved it thought! I thought you boys up there really stood your own, you took an already great song and made it incredible! I was completely sold!
2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::P!NK:::::

CARRIE:
Great song choice and vocal performance from start to finish. This was fun and overall made me want more!

JESSICA:
it was a ok performance but it was boring and it just didn't go anywhere. Your voice were pitchy at times but overall great job

SAM:
Now this is how you balance a voice with the backing vocals and the music so props to you for being one of the only ones to do so, a lot people should take notes however what they shouldn't notes about is how you handled this song, you came in way late on a lot of the notes and you had to speed to catch up with them or missed them completely. Also I need to point how when you tried to reach the high notes you tried to force them and that made your voice crack and cause it to go pitchy. I think you need to work on that stuff however you have something going for you and I think with a few tweaks you will be good to go.

CAMILA:
Amazing voice and i loved this performance, Another energy packed performance, Keep it up

DANNY:
You're one of the better performers in this contest and you're so incredible to listen to, you have a hard uphill battle because it's going to be tough to continuously keep up this great standard you have created! I love the fire!
2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::PHILLIP PHILLIPS:::::

CARRIE:
Your best performance to date and it was so good! It was sexy and gritty which I love about your sound.

JESSICA:
You continue to impress me because your performance are always great and you always sing pitch perfect and I just can't stop watching you because your voice is so unbelievable

SAM:
This was nothing special, I saw one moment in the performance that I really enjoyed and you went straight back to low energy performance. This was not your 100% which disappoints me because I think your voice is so unique and so pleasing to listen to however your not giving your all and it just sounds like lazy singing. I want to challenge you to try harder in your performances because I don't like lazy singers.

CAMILA:
I dont know what it is, But your voice is different and i liked this performance so much, Well done

DANNY:
Phillip, this was good! A good solid performance! You're voice impresses me every single time, I just felt like there was something missing this time around, a little bit of oomph! But, a good performance nonetheless!
2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
SPECIAL GUEST: ANNIE LENNOX

2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
http://picasion.com/gl/85/7L2Z.gif

MICHELLE:
It is now time to see which FOUR voices are in danger of being eliminated!

Let's begin!
2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
http://i.picasion.com/gl/85/7ITe.gif

1st - Restless Road
2nd - Jeffery Austin
3rd - Chris Blue//Paloma Faith//Little Mix
-----TOP 3-----
4th - Ariana Grande//P!nk
5th - Wé McDonald//Matt Andersen//Phillip Phillips
6th - Twenty-One Pilots
7th - Jennifer Hudson
8th - Bebe Rexha
9th - Halsey
10th - Lauren Duski
-----DANGER ZONE-----
11th - Tegan and Sara//Reba
12th - Gloria Jessica
13th - Bo Burnham
14th - Evanescence

:::::TIE BREAKER:::::

Since there is a tie between Reba and Tegan and Sara, their overall season scores were calculated. The voice with the lowest overall season score will be eliminated now!

With 148.5 points...Tegan and Sara are eliminated!

http://picasion.com/gl/86/85Uo.gif

Coaches, you now have until 6pm est Sunday to post here if you would like to use your ONE coach's save on either of these voices: Evanescence, Bo Burnham, Gloria Jessica and Tegan and Sara

Coach's Saves Left:
- Adam = 1
- Kelly = 1
- Olly = 1
- Shania = 1
- Brendon = 0
- Thomas = 1
2448 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TEAM JANET:::::

Since Lorde has missed the maximum of three panels, she is removed from the Stardom! Team. Her team will now be headed up by Janet Jackson. Since this is not a Tengaged user coach, her team can ask advice from any of the other coaches. However, since Lorde was removed - her one save of the season will not be in play.
2448 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
lmao yea all 3 of mine get bottom 3, Bo you should've done Are You Happy
2448 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Two of my acts are #1 and #2 I'm so proud
2448 days 3 hours ago
moviedude
I'm not using my coaches' save this week
2447 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
:::Olly Murs:::

I know y'all gonna be mad but I don't care I think my team is doing alright. Regan and Sara I respect you girls so much but after these few weeks I just don't think you have what it takes. I would love to help you but I don't know if I can. So I won't be using my save in you but I will be using my save tonight. No I really really really dig you and i get you and I admire your sound and I find nothing wrong with new talent. I like that you perform comedicaly because it's new and different. Nothing wrong with how you sing and the fact that these judges are being stubborn and not opening their eyes and give you a chance (yes Ik tailed are) but you shouldn't be an underdog cause you sing differently you should be an underdog cause you aren't up to par with everyone else yet. So with that rant let all the twitter stand blow up my DMs with ranging hate tweets as I'm going to be saving Mr. Bo Burnham!!!!!
2447 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Oop lol I completely respect that decision but you're willing to use your ONE save of the season on Bo? You still have Three other voices on your team who could quite frankly make it further. Interesting choice but congrats Bo! :P
2447 days 14 hours ago
1001games
Both my acts in the top 5 yay! Shook at Bo being saved a second time and has been at the bottom every single week. As big of a fan I am of him it should tell you something. But congrats I guess!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!