This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3556 days ago
HighNoon
Non-live challenge will be posted tomorrow around Noon EST.
3551 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
The bottom-feeders are Bboy and JB. You two may state your case to the 6 in the middle why you should continue on in the house.

Bobby
Carly
Eddie
Patrick
Redd

their fate rests in your hands. You must pm me which one of them you eliminate as well as why and a goodbye message for each nominee incase they are eliminated. They will be shown to the eliminated house guest when the get interviewed at the front of the house.

If you fail to vote it will be random.org and you will get a strike.

Also the people on top you may send goodbye messages to the nominees if you would like BUT the people on top do not vote.

You have 24 hours to vote.
3551 days 14 hours ago
bboyRobert
Guys once again the only thing i can offer you is my loyalty if i am kept. those who have helped me & saved me before i have your back & will continue to do so. i know I'm not the best at comps but i try to do them as best as possible. i am by ni means a threat to anyone so keeping me is the right decision for everyone in the house. thank you & make the right decision.
3551 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
The votes are in and let's give the news to the houseguests.

The person who is eliminated will only have a few minutes to say goodbye and walk out the front door.

In a 4-1 vote.
JB, you have been eliminated from the Stuck in the Middle house.
3551 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
The 11 of you, congratulations! you have made it to the jury phase of the game.

Tomorrow @ 5 PM Est I will post a live challenge

and at 6 PM EST a non live challenge.
3551 days 4 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Congratz bboy on staying. Good bye JB!

I might not make it to the live challenge :(
3551 days 2 hours ago
insertnamehere3
Congrats Bboy!
3551 days 1 hour ago
bboyRobert
Thanks guys :) I really do appreciate it. thank you guys :)
3549 days 3 hours ago
KickAss93
I'm so sorry for being inactive these past few days.I was in Massachusets.Again,so so sorry,and congrats bboy!
3549 days 2 hours ago
bboyRobert
Thank You KickAss
3548 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
The bottom-feeders are Bobby, Iris and Tyker. You three may state your case to the 4 in the middle and the fellow bottom feeders why you should continue on in the house.

Bboy
Carly
Patrick
Redd

Also If you are on the bottom VOTE! you can this week!

their fate rests in your hands. You must pm me which one of them you eliminate as well as why and a goodbye message for each nominee incase they are eliminated. They will be shown to the eliminated house guest when the get interviewed at the front of the house.

If you fail to vote it will be random.org and you will get a strike.

Also the people on top you may send goodbye messages to the nominees if you would like BUT the people on top do not vote.

You have 24 hours to vote.
3548 days 1 hour ago
Arcaninemaster
Good luck!
3548 days 1 hour ago
EternalBlossom
Wow, I never thought I'd be put into this situation. I'm hoping ya'll think I'm worthy of staying in this game... I've been nothing but nice to ya'll and I hope I get to stay heree. If I don't, well that's life! (:
3548 days 1 hour ago
bklimas
Not sure why I am sitting at the bottom now.  I am shocked.

Hope you all save me, I have never been on the bottom until now.
3547 days 17 hours ago
TykerV
wow im in the bottom, hope yall can save me please

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!