This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3553 days 12 hours ago
Realchance
So here I sit on the bottom. Saying I wasn't here since the beginning is a bitch move. Your a weak person for that. Also its at that point in the game where not pissing people off is highly important. Keeping me here will benefit you as I am unable to make most live challenges because of work. Also that's no promise that BBOY would of went home as you never know. So stop being a whiny bitch and get over it.
3552 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
In a 2-1 vote
Patrick you have been eliminated from the Stuck in the Middle House.
3552 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
I will post a live and non live challenge tomorrow around 6 PM EST.
3550 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
The bottom-feeders are Redd, Tim, and Tyker. You three may state your case to the 2 in the middle and the fellow bottom feeders why you should continue on in the house.

Bobby
Carly

The 3 on the bottom can not vote this week.

their fate rests in your hands. You must pm me which one of them you eliminate as well as why and a goodbye message for each nominee incase they are eliminated. They will be shown to the eliminated house guest when they get interviewed at the front of the house.

If you fail to vote it will be random.org and you will get a strike.

Also the people on top you may send goodbye messages to the nominees if you would like BUT the people on top do not vote.

You have 24 hours to vote.
3550 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
Well I truly am not surprised. I haven't shown myself to be a physical threat so I think I should be kept because it makes it better for you.
3549 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
In a 2-0-0 vote
Tyker you have been eliminated from the Stuck in the Middle House.
3549 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
I will post challenges tomorrow around 6 pm est
3548 days 23 hours ago
HighNoon
im busy post poning the challenges til tomorrow. i'm lazy.
3546 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
The bottom-feeders are Redd and Tim. You may state your case to the 2 in the middle and the fellow bottom feeders why you should continue on in the house.

Bobby
Carly

their fate rests in your hands. You must pm me which one of them you eliminate as well as why and a goodbye message for each nominee incase they are eliminated. They will be shown to the eliminated house guest when they get interviewed at the front of the house.

If you fail to vote it will be random.org and you will get a strike.

Also the people on top you may send goodbye messages to the nominees if you would like BUT the people on top do not vote.

You have 24 hours to vote.
3546 days 14 hours ago
Realchance
Tim has stated earlier this week that he wanted to be on top so he could finally get rid of me. He feels as if he is in a secure enough spot as he thinks he has all the control. Honestly I have proven time and time again that I am not a threat and I feel that those who are the threat to you in the game should be the ones ousted.
3546 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
In a 2-0 vote
Tim you have been eliminated from the Stuck in the Middle House.
3546 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
In a week one of the five of you will be the winner of Stuck in the Middle 2.

I'll post the next challenge later in the day. (It's non live.)
3546 days 1 hour ago
Arcaninemaster
Will there be 1 winner or 2?
3544 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Sorry, but I vote to evict Redd. Nothing personal
3544 days 13 hours ago
Realchance
Why am I not fucking surprised

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!