This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

3521 days 23 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I am not blaming you for winning you, I am just saying I didn't really have a chance. And sorry, but it was posted at like 8 am my time on a weekend, and I enjoy sleeping in -_-
3521 days 23 hours ago
bboyRobert
Okay. I just so happened to wake up early this morning to, so i guess I was at the right place at the right time.
3521 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
"its not all about winning competitions"

thank you.
3521 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Ok so is this bitch fest over??

Good. Honestly I could careless who wins. I could careless if any of you think I deserve to win or not. But keep this in mind:

1. I'm in final 2 and you aren't
2. You left before me
3. I played a better game then you, clearly
4. Get the hell over it. It's just a game

That is all. Good luck, bboy
3521 days 20 hours ago
bboyRobert
Good luck Carly :)
3521 days 20 hours ago
bboyRobert
i second carly's post lol
3521 days 20 hours ago
insertnamehere3
Huh. I might actually vote for Bboy to win. Mostly because Carly insulted us for no reason.
3521 days 20 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Nah, still vote for carly. Bboy insulted us too. And she was mainly talking about me and Bboy arguing
3521 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
No actually I was referring to Redd and his comments
3521 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I think it's stupid that people are seriously upset over who made final 2.

The fact is EVERYONE had the chance to win comps and talk themselves off the bottom.

Just because you didn't make it farther than your thought you should isn't my fault and it isn't bboy's fault.

We played the game and regardless of how you feel, we both fought to be here. Our gameplay was different, but in the end we both made it.

Eric, you kicked ass and yes you should be here, but I had no say in the matter.

As for Redd and all the other who were eliminated, I did what I felt was best for my game.

I won many comps in the beginning, but I also lost just as many comps as you all. I was in the bottom too, but I managed to keep myself alive in this game.

I'm sorry for having allies. I'm sorry for working hard to be here. I'm sorry you're insulted, but the truth is I'm sick of the back and forth.

I'm not going to say I don't deserve to be here, as I played the game how I needed to.

Fun fact: I didn't even get to play in the last challenge! So I had NO SAY in the matter!!!

Fun fact: Eric, bboy, and I were in an alliance of 3!!

Fun fact: We made final 3!

So before anyone else wants to knock my or bboy's game, get your facts straight.

As I said before, if you vote for me that's awesome, but if not it won't ruin my life. I played the game. I made it to the end. I fought to be here.

Good luck, bboy. I have a game to host.
3521 days 12 hours ago
bboyRobert
Guys, ive been out all night drinking and having a good time with friends. sorry if i didn't get to anyone's questions quickly.  I've had a good time playing this game with every single one of you. Regardless on what happens I have no ill will towards anyone & just remember it is just a game. I would love & appreciate anyone's vote & also both Carly & Eric both played fabulous games. Carly and I are in the final 2 so whoever you choose to win I will not hold it against you. I think you all are great players and deserve to win in your own rights but yeah I hope you vote for me to win. Good look Carly and once again no hard feelings and you played a great game :)
3521 days 12 hours ago
Absol
omg i just decided to care about this game again and some people are b-i-t-t-e-r
bboy and carly werqin their speeches idk who to vote for!
bboy is totes despy but i mean i guess that's a bit admirable
3521 days 12 hours ago
bboyRobert
i would appreciate anyone's vote. absol, anyone i would love a vote to win the game. not trying to knock carlys game because she played an excellent game as well but i would love to win this game.
3521 days 12 hours ago
Absol
i don't think u've knocked carly's game at all ayy
i think if anything ya giving her too much credit!
but eric ya needa get a grip
the only way to win this game is to facade the game you're playing to make it look like you're playing worse
then in the end show off how amazing ya gameplay was and steal the win
i fail to do it because idk i suck but y'know
3521 days 11 hours ago
bboyRobert
yeah i meant i didn't mean to sound cock and say carly played a shitty game, because she didn't. i just feel i played a better game strategically and deserve to win this game.

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!