This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Reunion

Topic » The Reunion

3521 days 16 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Strategically? This is like Erika vs. mike Boogie in All-Stars in the finale. Erika did make it to the finale with her strategy of floating, because no one saw her as a threat. Yet, she was a complete floater and didn't deserve to win.
3521 days 15 hours ago
bboyRobert
Well, Carly has already said what she had to say...but I haven't heard her say 1 thing she did in this game besides winning some competitions and following you. If anything, we played somewhat a similar game and the only thing I did differently was do the move no one else could and that was eliminating you.
3521 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Things I did in the game:

1. Made allies, including Eric
2. Won competitions or worked my ass of to win, coming close several times
3. Voting out players who were not useful to me aka threats

I'm certainly no floater
3521 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Also

4. I got my assigned "rival" out of the house before anyone else.
3521 days 15 hours ago
bboyRobert
Yup, all did all those too. The only thing I didn't do was make a lot of alliances, it wasnt necessary for my game play.

honestly, i think everyone should base their vote on what carly & I have to say, not what Eric has to say. he clearly will do anything to antagonize my game because his friend is in the end with me. carly is my friend too but they were super close this whole game.
3521 days 15 hours ago
bboyRobert
sorry if i spell anything wrong right now, i don't have my contacts in lol
3521 days 14 hours ago
Realchance
Both you stupid bitches floated all season. I literally work like 50 hours a week so when live comps happened I stood no chance. Kiss my ass Carly. I also entered the house  a week later then you and still managed to make it as far as I did so silencio stupida puta
3521 days 14 hours ago
insertnamehere3
This isn't Erika Vs. Boogie.

It's Andy Vs. Gina-Marie.
3521 days 13 hours ago
bboyRobert
lol
3521 days 8 hours ago
TykerV
i dont got to much time soooo
3521 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
My God some of you need to grow the hell up. It's a damn game!!

Calling me a bitch or anything else just makes you look like a pathetic, immature, fruit loop dingus!

Can the host of this please just get to the results and end this season once and for all. I'm sick of hearing people complain about nothing that concerns them. It's not like either of us is going to give you our seats lmao

Grow the hell up or stfu. You decide.
3521 days 7 hours ago
TykerV
well i miss alot
3521 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
DON'T TELL ME TO STFU YOU POMPOUS RAT. YOU DID DIDDLY SQUAT BUT EAT TWINKIES ALL SEASON AND TAKE THE SPACE OF SOME TRUE PLAYERS.
3520 days 14 hours ago
bklimas
How does it feel to be in the final 2 you both?
3520 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
It feels great! Regardless of how some feel, I earned my place here. I mean how can I not be happy to have made it to final 2? Just because competition beasts were taken out before me isn't my fault. It's a game. Just look at Big Brother. How many of the "more deserving" players make it to the end? How many of them win?

Thus, I rest my case on that matter. However, I would appreciate any votes that come my way, but won't be offended/insulted/hurt if you don't vote for me. I feel, however, the results need to be soon because I'm tired of feeling like I'm on trial lol

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!