This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Online Big Brother Casting Information

Topic » Online Big Brother Casting..

2567 days 22 hours ago
omggiraffe
Name: Maddie
State/Country: NC, USA
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Shelli Poole! She had that game on lock for the first half of her season, and I feel that she has the same social ability as myself.
Why should I pick you and why: I don't really promise you a great strategy, but I can promise fun. This whole damn website is full of gamebots and I like to think that I am a breathe of fresh air from that!
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Laptop/Iphon
Do you have the ability to screenshot: Yes!
How active are you: 9
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes! I will go on a couple vacations, but will try my best to stay on and active!
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Ruthless. I play for me, and only me. Girl bye if you think I'll play for you. I am my own #1.
2567 days 21 hours ago
ricorivera
Name:Rico
State/Country: Ontario, Canada
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Cass Shahinfar (bbcan4, bbcan5) before her strategy was exposed, she played an amazing game!
Why should I pick you and why: you should pick me because I will bring an interesting dynamic to the game! You'll see my potential!!
What mobile device will you use to play this game:Macbook Air & iPhone 6s
Do you have the ability to screenshot: yes
How active are you: 8
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes, I will let you know if anything happens!
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: strategically social
2567 days ago
cdbaumgarth
Name: Christian
State/Country: Georgia
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Ian
Why should I pick you and why: I think extremely long term and I'm not afraid to make big moves
What mobile device will you use to play this game: iPhone
How active are you: daily if needed
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: yes
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: strategic
2566 days 22 hours ago
juliasparks26
Name: Julia
State/Country: Nova Scotia, Canada
Favourite Big Brother player and why: Danielle Reyes because of strategic and competitive gameplay.
Why should I pick you and why: I am extremely competitive and I like winning :)
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Mac
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: yes
What type of player are you? social and strategic
2566 days 5 hours ago
SummerRae101
Name: Kylie Blue
State/Country: Nashville, Tennessee
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Britney Haynes, I absolutely loved her gameplay and sass. She represented the south so well and is one of the top female players in my book!
Why should I pick you and why: I absolutely love the game of Big Brother, I am always active and seeking adventure. I also feel I could add a different element to the show, being active in house threads, etc.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: PC, Laptop, and phone if needed
Do you have the ability to screenshot: Yes
How active are you: Very active on eastern time
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes :D
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: I'm very much a strategic player, but also very social!
2566 days 4 hours ago
Emotion
Name: Lindsey
State/Country: Oregon
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Keisha from 10 cause she's a robbed queen

Why should I pick you and why: cause I play hard and I play to win

What mobile device will you use to play this game: iPhone

How active are you: I'm always on cause I host my own game

Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: whoa really? I mean I guess I don't have hanything going on

What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: I'm a social player.
2562 days 3 hours ago
Bram
Name: Bram
State/Country: Alberta, Canada
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Paul because of his personality. I saw a lot of myself in him.
Why should I pick you and why: I will be so fucking entertaining. I like to think I'm a funny guy and I can be the nicest guy ever at times. I also have a good ass strategy that I think I'll be able to use to my advantage
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Laptop and phone. 50/50 on the time of use
Do you have the ability to screenshot: Yes on both
How active are you: If I wanted to I can be active any time. Will likely be on here for 90% of the day.
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: I'm gonna fucking kill the competitions but I'm also quiet and lowkey. Throw a bit of strategy in there as well
2557 days 23 hours ago
Name: Andre Maldonado
State/Country: Florida, United States
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Derrick. He played a chill but strategic game. He let other people take each other out, while still having a core F2 with Cody. Great Player.
Why should I pick you and why: U should pick me b/c I'm very sneaky. Even at school I play both sides b/c some of my friends don't like each other, so I have to find a balance between them.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Laptop and Phone
How active are you: 8
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: A strategic but quiet game. Like Derrick
2552 days 23 hours ago
BBHoe
Name: Patsy
State/Country: Singapore
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Vanessa Rousso, because she was a competition beast and a strategic manipulator and great entertainment which I love!!!
Why should I pick you and why: You should pick me because I've been dying to play in a legit Big Brother game for ages- I have loved the game and I def would love to have a shot! I am not a floater and I make iconic quotes for a living!
What mobile device will you use to play this game: MacBook
Do you have the ability to screenshot: Yep
How active are you: Probs 8-9/10
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Definitely
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: I'm strategic definitely.
2552 days 15 hours ago
trixieszamo
Name: Nathan
State/Country: United Kingdom
Favorite Big Brother player and why: My favourite Big Brother player would have to be either Da'Vonne because she's just amazing in general and takes no ones shit or Sindy because she was underestimated as hell
Why should I pick you and why: I think I should be chosen because being from a country far away from the US would be a disadvantage when watching the US/CAN versions of Big Brother, but little do these people know I have a lot to prove.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Either my iPad or iPhone
How active are you: Very active
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes I will
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: I'd think I'm quiet, but I have a few things up my sleeve ;)
2552 days 5 hours ago
ChiefKing
In order to be a part of the Online Big Brother series, you must answer the following questions:

Name: Jack
State/Country: Kansas, USA
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Dan Gheesling, my style is like his or i try to play like him by being quiet at the start but win comps when i want to and need to then start to go all out around jury.
Why should I pick you and why: I am like no other player I plan my game out very strategical and a great all around player and i have heard this group is amazing and really hoping i can play because I will give everything i have.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: My computer
How active are you: Pretty Active
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: A bit of all, Quiet and strategic at the beginning the ruthless and comp threat at the end
2551 days 3 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Name:Sam
State/Country:USA/ North Carolina
Favorite Big Brother player and why:Mike boogie, he was a great strategic player and  he was put some fun into the game to.
Why should I pick you and why: i love playing Big brother and its something that is my favorite to do in my free time.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Laptop
Do you have the ability to screenshot: No, but i have Skype
How active are you:9
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: i will make big moves
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Strategic
2551 days ago
bigbrotherallstar
Name: Lee
State/Country: Manitoba, Canada
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Dr. Will. He's the greatest strategic player of all time and the way he ran his seasons is just amazing to watch
Why should I pick you and why: I love playing big brother, im a student of the game and Im really active in these games
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Laptop
Do you have the ability to screenshot: No
How active are you: 9-10
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes!
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Strategic/competition threat
2548 days 21 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Name: Jaron
State/Country: California
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Derrick because he plays the game with caution while being fierce at the same time.
Why should I pick you and why: I am a true big brother superfan and i will go all out like i would in real big brother.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Mostly computer, sometimes iphone
How active are you: 9.5
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Competition threat
2548 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
Name: Jae
State/Country: Virginia, U.S.
Favorite Big Brother player and why: I have so many, but probs Da'Vonne for being so legit and righteous in everything she said, esp. in the DR's! She was so perceptive. I also liked Britney for similar reasons, and she actually played a great game, too.
Why should I pick you and why: I will be so active and dedicated! I've been wanting to do a BB group game for so long but I just logged back on this summer and I missed the window of applying to all the current BB group games. I can't wait to put all I have into one! Also, I deliver with personality AND good gameplay, so you can say I'm the perfect combination. ;)
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Macbook Pro, iPhone
How active are you: Very active, 9-10
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: I'm ruthless with my words, and my gameplay! If you aren't benefitting my game, you'll be the next one out the door! I'm not afraid to make big moves, so I guess you could say I'm also strategic.

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!