This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Online Big Brother Casting Information

Topic » Online Big Brother Casting..

2548 days 13 hours ago
Mattarous
Name: Matt
State/Country: Canada
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Howie from BBUS6 & BBUS7 - Challenge beast, and the dude was never afraid to speak his mind. I'm similar to him in both aspects so there's a lot of overlap in our games. He's also a Star Wars geek which I absolutely fucking love! Just an awesome BB player, and one that won't be forgotten any time soon.
Why should I pick you and why: You should pick me because I think I've got what it takes to outmaneuver all of the other bozos that you place in the Big Brother house. I've got everything that it takes to win the game, and that's me bein humble.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Macbook
Do you have the ability to screenshot: Yep
How active are you: 9/10
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yeah as long as I know the schedule
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Competition threat

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!