This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Online Big Brother Casting Information

Topic » Online Big Brother Casting..

2559 days 4 hours ago
Kobster48
In order to be a part of the Online Big Brother series, you must answer the following questions:

Name:
Favorite Big Brother player and why:
Why should I pick you and why:
What mobile device will you use to play this game:
Do you have the ability to screenshot:
How active are you:
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game:
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless:

*The Online Big Brother series has a strong reputation for turning young Tengaged players into well-respected members of this website. If you want to make the move to the top, then this is the game for you.*
2558 days 4 hours ago
Ghosty146
Name: Ghosty
State/Country: New South Wales
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Nicole (BB 16), she's funny and quirky
Why should I pick you and why: Because i'm active and strategic
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Mac book pro
Do you have the ability to screenshot: Yes
How active are you: 9/10
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Strategic + Quiet
2557 days 21 hours ago
Sob99
Name:  Sob
State/Country: Pennsylvania, USA
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Donny(BB 16) He was a nice guy who never tried to start drama with anyone.
Why should I pick you and why: I will be active and I will be following all of the rules.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: S6 phone or Windows laptop
How active are you: 8/10
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Strategic and quiet
2557 days 20 hours ago
Paige3478693
Name: Paige
State/Country: Texas
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Ian Terry because, personally, I enjoyed his game play.
Why should I pick you and why: I'm active and want to play.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Android phone as well as my PC (occasionally)
How active are you: I'm pretty active throughout the day but especially in the evening.
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Yes.
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: a mix of strategic & quiet.
2557 days 18 hours ago
bklimas
Bobby
North Carolina
Housekeeping
Ian because he was very strategic player when it came to voting
I'm a very strategic player and can take out huge threats
Mobile phone and I'm always on my computer
Yes
I'm active in the evenings
Yes
Strategic player when it comes to voting
2557 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Name: gamer

State/Country: Texas

Favorite Big Brother player and why: well it's a tie between Dan from BB 10 and 14 and Derrick from 16 they are in my opinion the two best strategic  to ever win the game of big brother

Why should I pick you and why: cause Imy a very funny person I make good one liners and I'm a good strategic player and I would use my brain to win the game

What mobile device will you use to play this game: tablet or pc

Do you have the ability to screenshot: yes

How active are you: out of 10 a 9

Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: yes

What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: strategic and quiet
2556 days 16 hours ago
Wallter
Name:Quentin
State/Country:Rhode Island
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Either Derrick Levasseur cuzz of his manipulation and adaptability. Paul is probably my second favorite as of lately for his amazing social game in the beginning of the game and winning when he needed to. His only mistake imo was not evicting Nicole at F4 and took corey to F2 cuzz he was the only one who wouldve lost againt Paul.
Why should I pick you and why:Because i live for this shit. I was bred for this game and i love it. And i will be apart of it until i die. This is my sport.
What mobile device will you use to play this game:Labtop 99 percent of the time. Phone 1 percent
Do you have the ability to screenshot:Yes i do.
How active are you:scale of 1-10 id say 8
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game:Wtf yessssssssssssssssssssssss1
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless:Quiet and Ruthless combo.

I hope you have a good day and that you pick me :)
2556 days 12 hours ago
Thunder8320
Name: Zach
State/Country: North Carolina
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Frank Eudy, because no matter who wanted him out in season 14, he kept winning comps. He's just a beast.
Why should I pick you and why: I love to meet new people, not to mention that I've seen almost every season of Big Brother there is, I'd make sure your game has tons of drama. Trust me.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Computer and phone.
Do you have the ability to screenshot: Yes.
How active are you: 10/10 baby.
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Haha pretty much, yep.
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Heck of a social game, I tend to ride that a lot, I'm charismatic and can talk down a lot of people. I'll easily control the house and pick them off one by one, just watch.

Ps. Go ahead and pick me, you know you wanna. ;)
2556 days 11 hours ago
Krystina_
Name:Krystina
State/Country:Florida but Moving to Maine
Favorite Big Brother player and why:lol I have a lot but Probably Rachel Reilly Because i love her personality
Why should I pick you and why:Because I watched every Brother there is also i love meeting people I'll try my Best in this game
What mobile device will you use to play this game:Computer and i phone
Do you have the ability to screenshot:Yes
How active are you:I'm Always Active
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game:Pretty Much yeah
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless:I like strategic i wouldn't say i'm a threat but i'm good in Competitions not quiet not ruthless
2555 days 11 hours ago
TheKevmiester
Name:Kevin
State/Country:Pennsylvania,US
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Janelle because she was a well rounded player. She was good at comps, had a great social game, and was great at talking her way out of things
Why should I pick you and why:You should pick me because I am looking to have a fun summer, I will follow he rules whole heartedly, I am entertaining, and I am a great player
What mobile device will you use to play this game:Computer, phone, iPad, whatever I feel like, mostly computer though
Do you have the ability to screenshot:yes
How active are you:at least 9 out of 10, and I will make sure you know ahead of time if I can't make it
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game:yes
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless:definitely a strategic player
2554 days 16 hours ago
Michael101
Name: Michael
State/Country: Canada
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Don't watch it (but I know the rules) Survivor: Boston Rob great well rounded beast
Why should I pick you and why: I bring a unique strategic aspect to the game I'm a player who will be active and will win
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Laptop, phone
Do you have the ability to screenshot: yes (but can't send through pm need email to send to)
How active are you: 2 times a day min
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: yep
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Subtle Strategic (good at making other people seem like bigger threats than me)
2554 days 13 hours ago
fastpaton727
Name:Pat
State/Country:Florida/USA
Favorite Big Brother player and why:Will kirby because the way he played was amazing.  Everyone hated him byt he was bnever voted
Why should I pick you and why:Because im the winner of this season.
What mobile device will you use to play this game:
Do you have the ability to screenshot:yes.
How active are you,not very but im looking to get back into it. 8
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game:Hell ya.
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless:quiet
2554 days 7 hours ago
JTthePrince
Name: JT
State/Country: Georgia
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Dr. Will, because is the only player in BB to win a season without winning a comp and finished 4th in all-stars being the only former winner in the house
Why should I pick you and why: Because I can shake things up. I play my game and no controls my vote. I can a strategy to the game you can enjoy
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Phone or Laptop depending on my location when the comp starts
How active are you: 8
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Strategic and ruthless
2554 days 3 hours ago
Garrett5
Name: Garrett
State/Country: Wisconsin, USA
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Will Kirby, Mike Boogie, and Dan Gheesling. First of all, #Chilltown baby. They were entertaining to watch. Will played a great game for never winning any comps. Dan's strategy was great, as well as his ruthlessness.
Why should I pick you and why: I'll play without fear and strategic.
What mobile device will you use to play this game: laptop
How active are you: I am the most active after 5pm central time.
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: Quiet and strategic
2553 days 10 hours ago
GerardoM13
Name: Jerry
State/Country: monterrey mexico
Favorite Big Brother player and why: mitch bbcan4 because he wasnt seen as a target but he really was
Why should I pick you and why:  Because I love big brother and I feel like I am super strategic and that helps me a lot in my game
What mobile device will you use to play this game: mac
Do you have the ability to screenshot: yes
How active are you: 8
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: yes
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: strategic
2553 days 7 hours ago
AarynBoo
Name: Aaryn
State/Country: Texas, United States
Favorite Big Brother player and why: Janelle from BBUS6, BBUS7, and BBUS14! She was a competition beast and made it through the game with little to no help, and not to mention her beauty.
Why should I pick you and why: Big Brother is a huge thing in my life and I enjoy playing it!
What mobile device will you use to play this game: Laptop/IPhone
How active are you: On a scale of 1-10, I'd like to say 7.
Will you be able to dedicate the entire summer to this game: Definitely if times are announced.
What type of player are you, strategic, competition threat, quiet, or ruthless: A healthy mix of all except ruthless.

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!