This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Fire Cast reveal!

Topic » Cross Fire Cast reveal!

2277 days 15 hours ago
tuter32
Hello applicants! Tonight at 10 pm eastern (I work late tonight so this is the only event that will take place at this time) I will reveal the cast of CROSS FIRE!
Now sadly I do have to make cuts to Vets and Rookies alike due to scheduling issues or application issues (So if you took the application as a joke, you will be on the cutting block of not making it into the season)
NOW, one more thing to remember, the application process is the first step to playing Cross Fire. You must survive THE PURGE. (More info posted about that tonight)
It is not necessary to be there tonight, but if you can that would be great :)
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Let's get this cast reveal on the road!
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
If anyone is here feel free to talk!
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
First I will reveal the ROOKIES of the season!
(Please keep in mind if you do not get cast, I encourage you to apply again for future seasons with a revised application)
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Chris (Chris1080)
Jay (PeterParker16)
Harry (Harrywasnak)
Zac P (ZacPed)
Zach D (IceMakeRampart)
Lucas (Lucasmaximo15)
James (Lunala)
Red (Redwing91)
2277 days 8 hours ago
J2999
Good job guys!
2277 days 8 hours ago
ZacPed
Yeah! gl fellow rookies!
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Now rookies, there are some Challenge Veterans who have been waiting for a chance to come back and play again.
(Sorry to any Vets who did not make the cut, I had to go with time availability for the vast group)

Let's meet the Vets.
2277 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
Gl to the players :)
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
From The Challenge: Open Season...

Fire (FireX) 3rd/4th
Nels (DoubleDarefan01) 13th/14th
Nick (Nick9811) Challenge Champion
Logan (Lhooper902976) 15th/16th
Hufus (Hufus) Challenge Champion
Tj (Tj2807) 5th/6th
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
And from The Challenge: Battle Lines
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Donald (Shawnye) 3rd
2277 days 8 hours ago
TJ2807
Oh yay :) lol
2277 days 8 hours ago
Lunala
Congrats fellow rookies on making it and welcome back to the vets!
2277 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Again very sorry to those who were cut it was either because of what you put in the application, or you weren't available at the time a vast majority of you could do for live challenges and I just want to give you the best chances, especially since this season will require a lot more live challenges.
2277 days 8 hours ago
Shawnye
congrats everyone (: idk if its a blessing or curse that none of my fellow S2 ppl is here (its a huge blessing)

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!