This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Fire Cast reveal!

Topic » Cross Fire Cast reveal!

2277 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Donald, do you feel nervous to be the only one from Battle Lines representing?
2277 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Also what are everyone's thoughts of seeing two Champions here?
2277 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
This is going to be an interesting game.... interesting cast
Honestly seeing two winners from my season is kinda cool cuz maybe I can beat them this time but also intimidating, i know exactly what they’re capable of and they are both very good players.
2277 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Information about the Purge will be posted tomorrow, It will be a non-live competition
2277 days 16 hours ago
Shawnye
Donald, do you feel nervous to be the only one from Battle Lines representing?

I mean I wasnt that social my first season so it doesnt really make a difference but im happy to be able to meet everyone with a clean slate so I wouldn't say i'm nervous
2277 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Tj, the way Open Season was set up, you played alongside one of them for a good portion of the game and against the other for a long portion of the game.
Do you worry that they know as much about you as you do about them?
2277 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Donald, you were a rookie last season, what advice do you have for the 8 rookies playing for the first time?
2277 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
Tj, the way Open Season was set up, you played alongside one of them for a good portion of the game and against the other for a long portion of the game.
Do you worry that they know as much about you as you do about them

I mean I honestly didn’t do very much in that game so I don’t think they know too much about me LOL. Not from that game at least, but I don’t think I’ve done very well in games I’ve played against them so I don’t think I should be perceived as like a scary player to them LOL.
2277 days 16 hours ago
Shawnye
Donald, you were a rookie last season, what advice do you have for the 8 rookies playing for the first time?

Always go for the win, the safety, the power...
Its always worth it
2277 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
Zach ask me more questions this is fun XD
2277 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
i would love a question

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!