This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Fire: Deliberation Week 1

Topic » Cross Fire: Deliberation Week..

2273 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
Hello guys, welcome to your first Deliberation of the season.

Please read carefully so you know how you are voting.

Red, Jay, Logan, and James,
Since you four came in last in the challenge you will all be voting for one member of your team to go into the Cell. If your vote ties it will be broken by the first place team. This is the only vote you will cast.

Nick, Hufus, Chris, Fire, and Donald,
Since you guys have earned the right of safety you will also be the ones who vote in the second member of The Cell.
You can vote for any of the following people: Red, Jay, Logan, James, Zac P, Zach D, Tj, or Harry.
Whoever yall vote in will go against whoever Red, Jay, Logan, and James vote in.
IMPORTANT: If you intend to vote for Red, Jay, Logan, or James please send in two votes. The first being who you want the most, the second vote being for the person you will vote in, in the event that person is already going into the Cell. (Yes Vets this rule is different from season's past)

ALL VOTES ARE DUE AT 9 PM EASTERN MONDAY.
THEN THE TWO INVOLVED IN THE CELL WILL HAVE A FEW HOURS TO CATCH SOMEONE IN A CROSS FIRE
Plans for the Cell duel will happen after we find out if someone will be caught in the Cross Fire or not.
2273 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
Also note all votes will be revealed publicly after the vote.
please mail me or skype me all votes.
Again if you want me to add you on skype please post or mail me your username.
2273 days 10 hours ago
tuter32
There was something else I was gonna post, but I cannot remember it at this second, if I think of it, i will mail yall
2272 days 18 hours ago
Shawnye
anyone tryna work on this vote lmfao
2272 days 18 hours ago
nick9811
If anyone wants to discuss the vote feel free to message me!
2272 days 18 hours ago
Shawnye
nick did u get my message
2272 days 18 hours ago
nick9811
No i haven't gotten any messages
2272 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Don if you are a white level your messages won't go through unless you are replying OR you and the receiver are each other's friends on here
2272 days 16 hours ago
Shawnye
shit lmaoo well yall can msg me!!!
2272 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
*I walk into the Deliberation room
2272 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
How is everyone tonight?
(If anyone is here lol)
2272 days 14 hours ago
FireX
I am
2272 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Okay well let's get into it yall.

First,

Red, Jay, Logan, and James you 4 found yourselves on the losing team in the Conquest, therefore you were tasked with voting in one of your own.
2272 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Let's see how yall voted
2272 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Red voted for Jay
Jay voted for Logan
Logan voted for Jay
James voted for Jay

Okay Jay, with 3 votes you will be going into the Cell tonight.
2272 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
Here

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!