This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Fire: Deliberation Week 1

Topic » Cross Fire: Deliberation Week..

2273 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Nick, Hufus, Chris, Fire, and Donald

You guys were tasked with voting in anyone else from either team to go in.

Let's see how y'all voted.
2273 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Nick voted for Zach D
Hufus voted for Zach D
Chris voted for Logan
Fire voted for James
Donald voted for Zach D
2273 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Zach D, with 3 votes you will also be entering the Cell.
2273 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Seems i was left out of a alliance
2273 days 8 hours ago
Shawnye
lolol fire i tried pming u but my stupid color lvl prevented it! das why i posted in here !!! no secret alliance sir
2273 days 8 hours ago
tuter32
Zach D and Jay you two have been voted into the Cell that is set in stone.

What is not set in stone is if anyone else will be entering the Cell with you.

You know will have a chance to catch someone in the Cross Fire, anyone who was eligible to be voted into the Cell is eligible to be caught in the Cross Fire.

So the following people are your options:
Harry
Zac P
James
Red
Logan
Tj

If you two can agree on one person by 11 pm eastern, they will join you in the Cell.
I will create a group mail for you both to make your decision in.
If no decision is reached or you cannot agree, you two will be the only ones going into the Cell.
If you purposefully want to not agree that is fine, also keep in mind the first place winner of the Cell will get an advantage in the next round.
2273 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
I literally sent my vote in at 8:30. I based it off of performance and voted someone who has the worst time which I’m assuming was the penalty for not competing.
2273 days 6 hours ago
tuter32
Zach D and Jay could not decide on someone and thus no one will be joining them in the Cell.

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!