This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

Topic » DR:AM Demo [Daily Life]

2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Well, hate to break it to you, but including me, we have seen a total of seventeen people.
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: Oh really now? That sure saved a lot of time, so thanks… I will take leadership in our escape and make sure we safely make it out of here!
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Murdoch: I sure hope we get out soon. I think I am working on groundbreaking work that will prove the existence of ghosts for sure!
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Agnes: The only ghost I’ve grown accustomed to is the Holy Ghost, but I wish you good luck on your research.
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Murdoch: Thanks! You’ll probably hear of it when it becomes breaking news on all the news channels!
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: Well, I can’t wait to get to meet you all. Some more than others…
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: (Why is he looking at me like that? It’s making me uncomfortable…) Well, I think we’ve almost searched the entire building.
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: Now that you’ve almost met everyone, I think it would be good to get everyone to assemble in this meeting room to discuss our current situation.
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: I believe that would be the most efficient action to take. Shall I go guide everyone here?
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Murdoch: Not just you though. If we all split up, we can do it much faster.
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Well, what are we waiting fo-
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
At that moment, a loud shriek of terror came out of nowhere. It was so loud so the whole building must’ve heard it. Everyone in the meeting room jumped with fright and suddenly we were all silent.
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Nobu: I think the scream came from further down the hall.
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: Then this means action! Let’s hurry to see what’s going on.
2644 days 22 hours ago
Rennac
Instantly, all five of us dashed out of the meeting room and ran down the hall to see what was happening. As we ran further down, we saw someone walk out of a door shivering with fear. He seemed to be dressed very formally with a top hat, cane and everything. We made no hesitation to run up to him.

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!