This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

Topic » Survivor: Blood Vs Water

3246 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
Chael, back to being a general jerkwad, which makes him extremely fun to play Survivor with
3245 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael is always an entertainment
3245 days 7 hours ago
Chuckledicks69
Red, these contestants are assholes lol

I'm hoping for a Jared, Chael, Or Jacob win!
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael:

So I feel like Samoa is starting to push buttons a little bit with some of the castaways. Now I'm 100% loyal to Samoa but if it gets too hard to protect him then I'm gonna have to cut him loose, Samoa I am your friend but this is a game with one winner, that means I am ultimately your enemy. Jared and Bob have both come to me feeling weird about Samoa. Now, Samoa and I are trying to get multiple numbers and options here. He has Bubba, I have Tyker... I hope... Lol. So this is where I'm at with alliances:

2 Man Alliance:
Samoa <---
Tyker
Bob
Jared
Jacob

3 Man Alliance:
Jacob & Jared
Samoa & Bob
Samoa & Jared

But if I can no longer protect Samoa and he starts to get paranoid and all... My deepest apologies if you guys at the VL like him but he'll have to be cut loose.
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael:

So I log on and I'm strategizing with Samoa and all of a sudden I get a mail..

"Hey Chael, I'm Katherine from the other tribe xoxo"
"Okay... And...?"

Like why do I care who you are? I don't care about you until we are both at merge that's assuming you get to the merge. Like please Katherine tell me why you are bothering me at this time... I doubt you have anything interesting to say but please continue.
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Samoa:

We are going to tribal and I'm taking the clue

Me and chael are both really tight still calling all the shlts , I'm close with almost everyone on the tribeexcept Tyker and will and Jordan. Everyone else just love me lmao am I being too sweet?  Feel I'll be good to go thru tribal with everything intact, we have myself Bob, chael, and possibly bubba voting will, I'm going to talk to Jacob maybe Jordan, will is a threat we've all seen him play. Anyways I decided if anyone gets pissed off about me talking the idol clue I'll bullnshit them and give them a fake clue lmao say I wanted just us to have it <3. Anyways smooth sailing imo
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Josh:

Tonight I vote JOSEPHINA

Reason: She's ready to quit at any second and I just don't think she wants to be here more than anybody else on this tribe.
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Samoa on the leader decision:

lmao, people are so stupid, me and mman decided to tell everyone it was either tribal or tribe swap Gg
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael:

My conversation with Bob (start at the bottom)

Bob: same with you :)

Me: No worries dude, you've always been a trustworthy guy to me

Bob: thx. If I have seem kind of unfocused, I am sorry. I will be more focused on this group now that I am done with the one that just ended.

Me: Congrats! And okay good to hear from ya

Bob: Okay, sounds good. I just won the group I was in with him by a 6-0 vote, and he was on jury but 1 person didn't vote and it could have been him, but he might be fine with me. As soon as I get a vote though, going after him would be smart. Right now everything is good though!

Me: You're okay with that? Hey I know Bubba is freaking you out man... He hasn't said anything about coming after you once so that's why we haven't targeted him yet.

Bob: ok

Me: Hey Bob, are you feeling okay for tonight? I think the vote is Will. We have majority.

Okay there has to be at least 40 lies in here. And really Bob... Really? I've been the most trustworthy person towards you? Buddy I'm going to be coming after you in a couple days! Come on Bob smarten up! The only reason why I'm even talking to you is so I don't get any votes. After Jordan & Will are gone guess who's next Bob? That's what happens when you think the #1 Villain is on your side.
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Bob:

There isn't much to say. I am kind of in the dark, Chael, my old ally from all-stars really my only connection with everyone else. I have also talked with serenity but without any meaningful conversation. I am still nervous about Duffy because of another group, but it seems he hasn't focused on getting me out... yet. You got my vote, right?
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Jordan:

Vote: Jared

Confessional: I was actually going to vote myself tonight. Will's too easy of a vote and hasn't been online in three days, so he's probably going to medivac anyway. Nothing personal to you Jared, you just know you're safe, and I don't want anyone claiming that they made it to the end with no votes cast against them. Take it easy, baby.
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael:

It is absolutely hilarious how everyone thinks there could've been a tribe swap if we didn't go to tribal. Samoa and I taking the idol clue for ourselves is a good move for us moving forward with this game. Without Will.
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Josh:

So this round has been pretty interesting. I'm coming out of a tribal where I voted in the majority to send Josephina home (btw I played up my creeper status to her bc I thought she'd be a good player, i'm not actually the way she described me). Voting in majority should make a guy feel confident, however I did get one vote, and I don't think it was from her. Someone left on this tribe wanted me gone, and that makes me nervous.

Enter leader twist #2 where I get to send my tribe to TC in exchange for a hidden immunity idol. Seems like a no-brainer to me. I decided to make up a lie that the leaders had to unanimously decide between a double TC or swap, otherwise both events would happen. Who knows if that was bought, but I told Alyssa the truth and Sagar/anyone else my lie. I have little doubt in my mind that I want to use my idol tonight. I don't get great vibes, and while to supposed vote of Marcus seems legit, it could be suggested to set up a Josh blindside.

IF I were to be blindsided, I'd want to vote out  Alyssa because that meant she spilled the beans on me having an idol. I don't think the tribe would vote me out if didn't know about the idol. If Sagar didn't have immunity I would've loved to idol him, but alas. And if Marcus really is the vote, well then there shouldn't be an issue with him leaving.
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Imogen:

My vote is for Marcus

CF: I don't know where I stand with everyone. To be honest, I don't feel as if I have genuine allies as much as people who are keeping me for my vote. I don't wanna get through this competition by coattailing. I want to s
3244 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Josh:

I AM USING MY IDOL- PLEASE RESPOND CONFIRMING YOU SEE THAT IM USING IT

Tonight I vote out Alyssa. As I said in my confessional, if this idol is truly needed, then you're closer to Sagar than myself, and you blew my cover. You're a nice girl but I need loyalty!

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!