This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Blood Vs Water

Topic » Survivor: Blood Vs Water

3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael:

So I went behind Jared's back as I didn't think our plan to get Jacob out would work... So I took the luxury to talk to Jacob, threw Jared under the bus and hopefully we can make a move on one of them. Jacob seemed to be down with it but if I can keep Jared on my side still it would be a win/win for me.
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared's confessional:

OK so we lost one power but still.......Jacob is still powerful with his other power.....but right now part 1 is going well...it depends if Sagar will leave to RI and hopefully be the first person completely out of the game. That would be AMAZING :-)
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Nikki's confessional:

VOTE;
*walks up to the urn and writes a name facing it towards the camera*
I vote....Sam
*puts vote in urn nodding*

CONFESSIONAL;
*shrugs slightly*
I'm pretty sure you're a multi and you don't seem to pull any weight for the tribe. My closest allies Alyssa & Sagar believe you need to go. You could cause a problem in this tribe and I definitely don't want that this early in the game. Sorry.
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared's confessional:

OH MY GOD...I just remembered how annoying Nikki is...she acts like this is he life and that we are actually playing it....its an online game get over it...geez I do it sometimes to get in spirit but she takes this game so seriously ugh....I hope either her or Sagar go either one I will be happy
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Nikki's confessional:

*sits on the beach and runs my hand through my hair*
Okay, so people now are coming up to me about Josephina trying to get me out, and I'm like WHAT THE FUCK?
*sighs*
Me and her have a past and she's holding a grudge against me and it's stupid, I haven't played with her in at least 2 years...and I should have seen this coming. Hopefully the multi goes, he doesn't benefit at all on this tribe..
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared:

Well Alyssa didn't go for Chael's idol but that's fine as long as we can do our job by getting out Jacob.
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael's confessional:

So Sam is in fact out... His fault and I'm not switching with him. Nope. Not doing it. Now, the only thing I'm going to do is raise hell. When I figure out who Alyssa and Sagar's partner is, you're done. And that's right Jacob. You're next. An angry Chael is a BAD thing and all the dorks on the other tribe better learn that real quick. If I can do anything to ruin your game I will. That's starting by voting out an alliance member to piss of Sagar. Look out Jacob I am coming straight for you. I don't even wanna win the Immunity I want it going down right NOW.
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Marcus' confessional:

me, sugar, nikki, marcus and josh have an alliance. im trying to give it a name but nobody has been working with me. im worried i played to fast. but if all goes right josephina will be going next tribal
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
..... Episode 3.....
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael's confessional:

Now that's what I'm talking about! I haven't had this much fun on a tribe since Costa Rica. Now I'm having fun and the games have begun! (Don't judge me for that rhyme)

Samoa and I are gonna rule this game by the end of the season.
3261 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
Jacob's confessional:

So because my tribe didn't go to the last council, and won't go to this next one, I' haven't spoken to many of them in a while, last I heard everyone turned on Jacob.... so I've been talking to people on the other tribe. Sagar I feel confident in saying will stay, and Alyssa is charismatic, so honestly I care less about who goes home now than I ever did in my last season.
3261 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Jared's confessional:

I think I am playing a little too hard too fast right now so I'm gonna start back tracking a bit and lie low but I am very happy that I did a challenge ALL BY MYSELF that makes me happy to know I am great at Survivor trivia.. I just love survivor but I'm not gonna get into that cause I'll probably ramble like a 70 year old man who does not stop talking about golf....anyways Chael is getting alot of hate from the other tribe which is fine by me cause at least I ain't the target from their side but to be safe I'm gonna keep distance between all hated people....I still trust Chael but its hard when people are calling him out for the most stupid stuff and makes him a target...if anything the only people who are nice to him are me, samoa, and Jacob and he wants to get rid of Jacob...I want to too don't get me wrong but is it the right time yet? And just earlier I said that he can go fast but I'm just thinking that he has power but its for our side so why should we get rid of him for a horrible benefit where we lose a player we could have trusted but possibly can get out a Strong threat out? Or we can get a strong player out and still keep the power for now...like Jeff Probst always says "This is a game about numbers" so we should keep our nu!bers not just get rid of one and then a number from the other side...ugh I don't know what to do thankfully I haven't had to come to this decision and hopefully icwont have to...if anything its gonna come down to who is the more trusting person?
3261 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Josh's confessional:

That was a pathetic showing by my team. Granted had I had better internet speed I would've won that challenge single-handedly. Regardless I've confirmed the vote with others and the person who needs to leave (and would have left anyway) is...

EMMY-JAY
3261 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Nikki's confessional:

VOTE;
*walks up to the urn and grabs a pen writing a name*
I vote...
*flips paper to the camera*
Emma Jay.
*shrugs and puts the vote in the urn*

CONFESSIONAL;
*shrugs and rolls eyes*
You're inactive and not very social in the tribe. My 5 person alliance consisting of Me, Marcus, Sagar & Caleb, pretty much all want you gone, and we're gonna take out everyone else one by one..but for our tribe to win...you gotta go.
*winks waving and walks back to my seat*
3260 days 18 hours ago
RedChaos
Chael's confessional:

I don't care if the castaways on the other tribe don't like me... Hell I barely care if the ones on my tribe like me! We all signed up to play SURVIVOR not Dr. Phil where we care about your feelings. Because we don't. I don't.

This is a competition and I'm here to compete and win. Not make friends and be a loser. Sorry Zhanshits.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!