This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars

Topic » All Stars

3439 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
05272000 / Andre
bklimas / Bobby
Blake18 / Blake
Broniak / Maxwell
Bulldozer24 / Andrew
CarsonWorld / Carson
coolexchangestudent /DJ
doubledarefans01 / Nels
dryicebros / Gregory
get_right17 / Ace
Glinda
MariahAnn / Mariah
me2013 / Me
neworleanspelicans / Big Joe
nnewman / Nick
Ninjohn / Nin
patriciasigmond / Patricia
RArsenault / Riley A or RA
rileythepegasus101 / Riley O or RiRi
wuau / Jeremy
3439 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
---EPISODE ONE---
3439 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
Our first confessional in the season! :-)

From NewOrleansPelicans
Confessional
Dec 1, 2014 19:53:04
to chris2pei
IMM BACKKKK BITCHEZZZZZZZ. It feels good to play in my first all-star game. It is truly an honor to comeback and represent one of the best games i had ever played. Obviously, i am on a new teangaged account. I left tengaged for a short period of time and have returned to become the best group game player in the history of tengaged. However, i plan on starting by winning this season and becoming the best player in the history of this franchise.

At looking at the cast, a few things leaped out at me. The biggest shocker was to not see Elliot, though i blindsided him in Gemini, he was somebody I was excited to play with again. Me and him are good friends, and i would have loved to play with him again.

Blake is somebody that strikes me as a wild card, he went unpicked in his season, which means nobody knows what he is going to do.

DJ is a 3 time player now, which means he knows the ropes around here, potentially even better than i do, ill have to keep my eye on him.

Nels and I just played a group game together, Turney Time Big Brother,  me and him had our ups and downs but he did vote for me to win at the end of the game, which means i think i can work with him. However, not trying to be an ass, but hes a real goat potential. But that could work out great for me. I would not mind dragging him all the way to the end, im getting a bit ahead of myself, but thinking down the road never hurts. Its when you think so far down the road you loose sight of the present that will bite you, which i will not under any uncertain terms do.

Ace, is another winner, potentially i can use that similarity to my advantage, however he has won, so i need to keep an eye on him.

Glinda is back, omg, Glinda was the first big move i made in Gemini, i dont think theres any bitterness, but i could be wrong.

Mariah is somebody i know on a casual level, perhaps that could benefit me too.

Me2013 and I were friends on my old account, so maybe that can help as well, but again, she did win, which will always make me nervous.

Nick, omg, hes somebody who makes me nervous too. We were working together early in the season, but things went wrong, he did vote for me in the end, but idk if he will be willing to work with me.

Patricia is also somebody i know casually

and finally Riley and Maxwell, i might be playing too hard too soon, but atleast in my mind, they are the biggest targets. Both have played multiple times, both have made the end together, they are a dynamic duo, and i want them gone ASAP.
3437 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
From NewOrleansPelicans
Resignation
Dec 2, 2014 22:14:24
to chris2pei
Hey Chris, i just wanted to let you know that you didnt lock the viewers lounge. So people in the game can see my confessional and some already have. I'm not mad, we're all human, we make mistakes. I still really like you as a friend. I just think its best for me to pull out of this game. Im sorry
3437 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
From Blake18
1st Confessional!
Dec 2, 2014 21:16:30
to chris2pei
I am so happy I have gotten a second chance to win the big prize! I am so glad that you decided to pick me out of so many who did better than me! Thank you! But anywhow, some people on this cast are not very nice and are already huge threats... My goal is to try to rally up people to vote out the winners... Hopefully this works!
3437 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
From nnewman3
Confessional 1
Dec 2, 2014 22:52:57
to chris2pei
It's happy to be back. The people who got booted early thinks that the winners are a threat in this game
3437 days ago
chris2pei
From bklimas
Confessional
Dec 3, 2014 22:52:52
to chris2pei
Hope my tribe pulls off the first immunity win.  It would be nice if my tribe did.
3436 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
From patriciasigmond
Ace
Dec 4, 2014 01:05:40
to chris2pei
I'm sorry but u are a huge threat
3436 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
From Glinda
Re: TRIBAL COUNCIL POSTED (Toppei's)
Dec 4, 2014 02:14:10
to chris2pei
Patricia

I want her gone bye so bad
3435 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
---EPISODE TWO---
3435 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
From rileythepegasus101
ConfessionalDec 5, 2014 09:16:58to chris2pei
I... *looks down and sighs*

This is why Jeremy got voted out first... Because he didn't compete in this challenge last season.
3435 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
From Glinda
Re: Tribal Results (TOPPEI's)Dec 5, 2014 13:06:08to chris2pei
Confessional
I may be in trouble
This vote was supposed to be Patricia someone flipped their vote
3435 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
From nnewman3
Confessal 2Dec 5, 2014 20:27:42to chris2pei
In the second challenge Carson needs to step it up or he's going home next
3435 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
From Broniak
Vote, Idol Guess, and Confessional
Dec 5, 2014 22:35:10
to chris2pei
I vote Carson

2 and 81

I am playing the same game as last time: Good Guy Greg turned Scumbag Steve at merge. For now, I just care about winning the challenges. Aligned with me
3433 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
---EPISODE THREE---
3433 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
From nnewman3
Confessal 3
Dec 6, 2014 21:14:28
to chris2pei
I'm glad that Carson is out of the game because Carson slowed our tribe down last Callenge .

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!