This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars

Topic » All Stars

3429 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Ninjohn was first person in my series got blindsided while the idol is in his possession. He actually want to used it to DJ but take back later.
3429 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
From nnewman3
No title
Dec 25, 2014 19:07:59
to chris2pei
I vote out bobby because idk what's in his mind right now
3429 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
From bklimas
No title
Dec 25, 2014 19:47:48
to chris2pei
I vote DJ

Confessional:  I am happy I won the first challenge, but not happy I did not win the second one.  Hoping I don't go home this round.
3429 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
From nnewman3
No title
Dec 25, 2014 21:59:12
to chris2pei
I vote for bobby because you are a big threat to my game I have to vote you out before you voted me out sorry dude
3429 days ago
chris2pei
---EPISODE TWELVE---
3428 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
no one still finding the idol in Exile and the rehidden idol in camp. :(
3427 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
From Glinda
I vote dj
Dec 27, 2014 19:57:19
to chris2pei
Confessional
I have been running the last few votes
3427 days 10 hours ago
chris2pei
From coolexchangestudent
Re: wrong link, sorry
Dec 28, 2014 04:34:13
to DryIceBros chris2pei patriciasigmond RArsenault nnewman3
You just doomed yourself boy. There is no question that Riley will bring Patricia and Glinda to the Final 3. Another rough ending for you and Nick.

What did I do to you anyway? I should be the one seeking revenge because you masturbated to everyone so you can vote me out. EVERY FUCKING GAME. ---> DJ

>I will never forgive you. ---> Gregory
>>http://www.tengaged.com/group/5930/forum/topic/14203388
3427 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
me when no one yet clicking this link
http://m.imgur.com/JtCdUQJ

a clue to rehidden idol :(

In positive note, Nick just find the idol in Exile Island. I assume he'll used it next tribal since that's the last time to play it.
3426 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
---EPISODE THIRTEEN---
3426 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
From DryIceBros
Confessional
Dec 28, 2014 23:09:50
to chris2pei
For once, I might actually be making a successful move since I told RA to vote Patricia and Glinda will probably vote Patricia. The reason I'm targeting Patricia is because she's the 2nd biggest threat in my opinion and since RA has immunity, I want her out. If RA doesn't win the next immunity and I'm not voted out, then if Glinda is willing, I'm going to vote RA. I might vote him either way. If I get voted out, I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure it's RA who wins if he makes final tribal council. If we go together, I'm going to make a case but I doubt I'll win since RA hasn't really made any enemies. If RA is on the jury, he told me that since I didn't vote him out last tribal, if he got voted out he would campaign for me to win. I hope everything works out in the end for me and if he's in the jury he keeps his deal. Although I'm not confident in my chances, I feel I could still win. If I don't, I want RA to win, if not him, I guess Glinda
3426 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
From nnewman3
No title
Dec 28, 2014 22:36:39
to chris2pei
I sadly vote out Greg tonight I'm sorry to vote u out I hope you forgive me
3426 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
From nnewman3
No title
Dec 28, 2014 22:37:40
to chris2pei
I'm using my idol tonight to save myself tonight Chris
3426 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Welcome final 4, before we go to the final immunity challenge you will be casting some words to the fallen contestants...

First off, I would like to thank everyone for participating in this season and making it awesome, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Now you will pass by the torches of the eliminated contestants in the order they left the game. You will say a few words to homenage each one of them, Like they do on the real survivor.

The Fallen:

neworleanspelicans/Big Joe
bulldozer24/Andrew
CarsonWorld/Carson
wuau/Jeremy
Blake18/Blake
MariahAnn/Mariah
rileythepegasus101/RiRi
me2013/Me
05272000/Andre
doubledarefan01/Nels
Broniak/Maxwell
get_right71/Ace
ninjohn/Nin
bklimas/Bobby
coolexchangestudent/DJ
dryicebros/Gregory

The final immunity challenge will be post in less than 24 hours...
3426 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Confessional
This challenge will make or break this game I need to win immunity

- Glinda

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!