This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Tibet

2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 1---
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Nick N.Let's the blindsiding began today I love this game I know me & nels are going to be in alliance because we're friends in real life

Nov 1, 2016 15:24:31
Nasidious
Nasidious
I have to quit
chris2pei
HEY, life is sorta getting in the way so I'm gonna have to quit your survivor group game. Sorry
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 2---
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Teamwork @ it's best in Lhoba Tribe :)

Nov 2, 2016 13:01:19
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Re: No title
me2013galoreBadGirlsClubfan_Ravenclaw_chris2pei
yeah i havent yet but if we can all talk and get a strategy for how to have enough money for an immunity than that would be best imo
>Hi guys. Anyone else bid yet?
>>I kinda put all our money on the immunity

Nov 2, 2016 13:51:46
galore
galore
BadGirlsClubfanme2013galore_Ravenclaw_chris2pei
Putting all your money on immunity works I guess.
>yeah i havent yet but if we can all talk and get a strategy for how to have enough money for an immunity than that would be best imo
>>Hi guys. Anyone else bid yet?
>>>I kinda put all our money on the immunity

Nick N. - In this game of survivor will be a survivor warfare for all the ages to come & everyone is out for blood in this season

Nov 2, 2016 23:52:59
me2013
me2013
_Ravenclaw_galoreBadGirlsClubfanme2013chris2pei
If someone put 1000 on immunity #1
then someone else should put 1000 on immunity #2
and someone else put 1000 on immunity #3
someone else should put like 900 on #2
Just in case, do not bid on any other items.

I did 1000 on immunity #2 and 900 on immunity #3 (in case we don't get #1 or #2)

>Yep, but we should all put our money on Immunity #1?
>>Putting all your money on immunity works I guess.
>>>yeah i havent yet but if we can all talk and get a strategy for how to have enough money for an immunity than that would be best imo
>>>>Hi guys. Anyone else bid yet?
>>>>>I kinda put all our money on the immunity
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 3---
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Nov 5, 2016 10:26:31
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
snick427chris2pei
Hey let's vote together since we are the only ones who did the damn challenge lol. I wanna vote for Lindsey since in the auction she won like an extra vote and something else. If ur down let me know but if u have someone else in mind tell me bc I wanna vote with someone and not be an odd vote out

Nov 5, 2016 12:07:26
ShadowsxLie
ShadowsxLie
CONFESSIONAL
chris2pei
CONFESSIONAL #1: I am now on a loosing tribe, even though I won for my tribe last time. Ugh. I hate the fact that I am going to tribal council. After the challenge results, we got back to camp. I started cooking some rice and watching other people talk and be shady. I went up to Raven and told him I will vote whoever he wants and I want to work with him. I really hope that this works out and I am not voted out. I want to make moves and make it far in this game, but, this is only my first tribal council, so I want to see what is happening and where we all stand.

Nov 5, 2016 13:45:21
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
_Ravenclaw_chris2pei
Hey wanna veto together. I wanna vote Lindsey since last challenge she took like two advantages in the auction and yeah I think she should go home if she has advantages and didn't do the challenge...

Nov 5, 2016 13:46:31
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
ShadowsxLiechris2pei
Hey wanna vote together for the survivor game. I feel like the group was hinting at you or double being the next together voted out so yeah I'd love to keep you and vote together

Nov 5, 2016 13:58:37
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
doubledarefan01chris2pei
That's ok. It's seems we r all doing Lindsey bc of how she was like bidding on everything for the auction and not bidding to help her tribe. So yeah if you join it will be 4-1 I think
>Sure who's the vote
>Hey I want to say sorry about not picking numbers I didnt know we picked them
>>Hey wanna vote together

Nov 5, 2016 13:51:39
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
_Ravenclaw_chris2pei
Yay. I just didn't like that Lindsey bid on like every single advantage... So it's her time to go lmao
>Ok, I'm with you!
>>Hey wanna veto together. I wanna vote Lindsey since last challenge she took like two advantages in the auction and yeah I think she should go home if she has advantages and didn't do the challenge...

Nov 5, 2016 13:39:16
_Ravenclaw_
_Ravenclaw_
RAVEN'S VOTE:
chris2pei
SNICK427

hope you go, bye
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Nov 5, 2016 22:04:01
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Re: Toppei's Survivor: Tibet (be sure to vote)
chris2pei
Ok here I'll make one.
So this is my first tribal council and I wanna come out of the gate as a nice but smart player in everyone else's eyes. So I try to be nice and actually get to know everyone and I actually am genuine about wanting to get to know everyone  anyways I get a bit panicked since the tribes are so small and since there is a hikers chance you will be voted out. So I start mailing everyone about how I want Lindsey out. And I give the reason that it's bc she big on like all the items for auction and how selfish she is. Lol and the funny ass thing bout that is that everyone agrees with me but they r all so stupid bc she didn't even win anything in the auction she just bid on each item. And she actually bid most her money on immunity for the tribe and not on idols or extra votes. But I think that ppl in the first weeks of survivor r looking for someone to hide behind bc they don't wanna be running things and seen as a threat or top dog early on so they will do whatever someone tells them to do just so that they don't look like an outcast and like voting so one out wasn't their idea. So that me I guess that I'm the one calling the shots for this vote. But dw I'm not stupid I've seen this show before the ppl running the game or top dogs always get voted out early merge time. So since tribes switch so frequently in this game. I'm not worried about how I'll look as a threat since ppl will be getting to know you for the first time for a while. Anyways yeah I just wanna be safe tonight and that's why I told everyone to vote out Lindsey but I don't wanna look this bossy or controlling in a few weeks.
Also I feel like doubledarefan or whatever is not with me telling him to vote out Lindsey so I think I'm safe but I have this little bug in my ear saying that I'll go home bc double seemed all shady towards me saying I wanted to vote out lindsey
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 4---
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Nick N: This game I didn't go to tribal council yet but it's game
Other tribe will vote one of they're own out but two of them have immunity shields on them it's going to be impossible to break them apart because of that
The next immunity Callenge is to go grande or go home

AJ: So ive been laying low all season now I'm over that!! I will strike at every tribal now, these people don't stand a chance

Jai: Well, I dunno who to vote
May as well vote -Raven
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 5 (no confesh, meh)---
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 6---
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Nick N: I think that snick , aj , & Dylan are a snake in the grass in this game because they tried to vote me out

Nick N: Tonight me & nels needs to blindside Dane because he playing to hard to vote snick , raven & myself out.

snick427
snick427
Vote
chris2pei
Dane (tribal vote)

You didn't think you could try to play the Rangers, did you?
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 7---
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Lawblondie
Re: Fwd: Toppei's Survivor: Tibet (be sure to vote)
chris2pei
I hate voting :/ my vote is Raven
Though i got a feeling a blindside is coming my way

nnewman3
Concessional 8
chris2pei
They want blindside raven & I might do same thing

Lawblondie
Nov 13, 2016 08:42:57 spy vote
Can i also use my spy vote to see Mel's vote? Thanks..

(Mel voted Dylan)
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 9---
2707 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Nick N: I think at Lauren at be in trouble in this tribal council she has a immunity shield on her .

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!