This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Tibet

2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 10---
2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Nick N: I can't believe that my friend nels is voted out of this game & he's is on the jury now he was going to be final 2 or final 3 with me & now I'm alone in the game & I know I got a vote in the final 2 or 3 if I made it to the end of the game or not

Nick: To be honest Lauren yelling at me did cost us the Callenge today

BadGirlsClubfan
Re: Challenge
Lawblondiechris2pei
Hey me and Mel r gonna vote for Nick n be he's going around and telling us both to vote for different ppl which is sketchy so yeah try to get Eric and yourself to vote for Nick n with us
>I like eric so i went with Nels because i dont know him :/
>>Yeah how do you feel about voting out Eric?
>>>He is not on our team in tribal
>>>>Hey who do you wanna vote for. I was thinking nick s. Since he's at tribe captain or whoever and he doesn't have any more vote deflectors

Nov 20, 2016 09:50:21
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
QueenBecchris2pei
Hey me Mai and Mel r voting for Jai. He told us each to vote for different ppl which is sketchy and I don't want him running me so yeah. Also Jai is on board and Lauren semms like she'll do it but if you wanna help us talk to Lauren be then we will have 5 and it will be a perfect vote

Nov 20, 2016 09:51:50
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
Wolven6974chris2pei
Nick n said he wants you out to me. So me Mel aj and Lauren r voting for him so since we have a majority I just wanted to let you know to vote with us so ur not like an odd vote out or anything...
2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 11---
2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Nov 22, 2016 16:00:18
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
me2013chris2pei
Hey who should we vote for. I'm fine with anyone and I'll vote how you want this tribal bc I seemed like you had a problem with me voting out Nick n last tribal so I'll vote however you want this tribal

Nick: I'm voting out jai because he been targeting me

Nov 22, 2016 22:25:05
nnewman3
nnewman3
Concessional 12
chris2pei
In the final 7 I know each person this game
1. Aj- wildcard
2. Queen - wildcard
3. Mel - she already won the game one time
4. Isaa- ally plus loyal
5. Jai- big threat
6. Lauren- she has an advantage in this game so far
7. Me - I mess up 2-3 comps because of 1. People have a computer 2. Lauren yelling at me to do the Callenge like submit it . I'm a biggest wildcard 2. I help the people in comps most of times . 3 . I'm like the kingpin or the weakest link of the group. 4. Im trying to be not to be a threat in the end game or if people want me out I'm playing my hardest to be in this game & trying my best to have a good game.
2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
---Episode 13---
2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 36
nnewman3
nnewman3
Concessional 13
chris2pei
We have a winner , a person who has an advantage aka immunity shield, an ally & a person who don't do a Callenge to vote for today idk who vote for
2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
---Final Episode---
2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
nnewman3
No title
chris2pei
I'm sorry I have to sadly vote out Mel

Re: who u vote?
Nov 29, 2016 16:56:43
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Re: who u vote?
chris2pei
Nick n sadly

Nov 29, 2016 22:33:32
nnewman3
nnewman3
No title
chris2pei
Isaa & Lauren voted Mel tonight & they want change they've votes for me that's crazy
2708 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Nov 30, 2016 07:19:51
nnewman3
nnewman3
No title
chris2pei
I voted isaa to win survivor

Nov 30, 2016 21:58:17
Lawblondie
Lawblondie
Re: Tibet ~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
chris2pei
So if i read correctly we are suppose to vote to in case of a tie. I am sure i am not winning but in case of a tie i vote mel. I was with her longer and therefore have to remain loyal. Thanks!

Dec 1, 2016 02:59:29
Wolven6974
Wolven6974
JURY VOTE!!!
chris2pei
Ive got to go with Isaa, they have played an incredible game and they more then deserve my vote to win!

Dec 1, 2016 07:10:14
snick427
snick427
Vote for the Winner
chris2pei
Isaa

Okay, so, pretty much everyone wanted the other Nick to make the finals. I'm choosing the lesser of 3 evils at this point. Lauren REALLY shot herself in the foot during jury questioning!
2707 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
bet ~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
Dec 2, 2016 07:52:30
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Re: Tibet ~ FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL
chris2pei
i vote for lauren at the end

(in case of tie)

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!