This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #2

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #2

2824 days 7 hours ago
nickt115
In just a few days Lydia has done a complete turnaround! She was nominated for eviction BUT now she determines who will be nominated!

Lydia as HOH you must conduct the Key Ceremony here. When you reveal your two Nominees post why you are nominating them.

The winner of the Coach's Crown is Mikayla! Mikayla please let me know if you will be giving immunity to someone on your team OR whether you are trading one of your players.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
This is the Nomination Ceremony. It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two Houseguests for eviction. I'll start off by pulling a key, that person is safe, then I will pull the next key and so on and so forth. The two Houseguests who have not received a key are my nominees.

Before I begin, I just want to say that prior to the eviction I had tried to reach out and restore peace within this house. But I was ignored, of course, and I think that a certain coach is not trying to actually create a responsible team for themselves. With that being said, I will pull the first key.

*pulls first three keys*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Britni, Jluz, Lana, you guys are safe.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls next key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Trae, you are safe.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls next key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Lukas, you are safe.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls next key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tiffany, you are safe. I’m sorry for voting to evict you btw but it’s what someone told me to do, so obviously there was a flip that I wasn’t involved in.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls next key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Porche, you are safe
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls next key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Renny, you are safe.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls next key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jake, you are safe.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls next key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Paula, you are safe.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls next key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Josh, you are safe.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
*pulls final key*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Marto, you are safe.
2824 days 7 hours ago
SnowLynx360
I have decided to nominate Clark and Jamie for eviction this week.
Like I said, I tried to make it clear to your coach that I wanted nothing but peace and harmony in this house. After I was told that there was nothing he could or would do, I decided it was time to draw a line in the sand.

I'm sorry to say Joey, but there's one downfall to being the jack of all trades: you become the master of none. Suffice to say, I'm taking a page out of my coach's playbook, and it's called Strategy.

Good luck in the power of veto.
2824 days 7 hours ago
Renny10
gl noms! thx for safety.
2824 days 7 hours ago
JordanForReal
Goodluck noms
2824 days 7 hours ago
Lana1990
thank you for the safety
2824 days 7 hours ago
jwbrine
Good luck noms

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!