This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #2

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #2

2826 days 21 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Good luck, guys.
2826 days 21 hours ago
jake98
Thanks for safety good luck noms
2826 days 20 hours ago
joey65409
Nothing I could do?
I literally said I have nothing against Jimmy and won't go after him from what happend in another game you can't expect me to make decisions for my players because they have a mind of their own and did you ask them about it no so you can't put the blame on me
2826 days 20 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I think its funny that im nominated when someone who didnt even vote is safe! Not worried though it sucks because i know i wouldve won HoH if i hadnt been at my birthday dinner
2826 days 20 hours ago
SnowLynx360
oh really? oh okay let me just give you my hoh key then since you're clearly so much better than me
2826 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I never said i was better? I just said i thought i wouldve had a really good chance at winning if i didnt have irl plans. Im sorry if i ever said anything to make you mad at me, it was never my intentions if i did. I feel you based this off my coach and not me as a player which i dont think is fair but its your decision and i respect it
2826 days 19 hours ago
Jluzniak1999
when do we find out the players for the veto lol?
2826 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
Lol Lydia I knew you voted me out the whole time you were shady so don't underestimate me girl
2826 days 16 hours ago
Stilts12
thanks lydia for safety
2826 days 13 hours ago
manalord
Lol at least this hoh isnt a fool
2826 days 12 hours ago
jwbrine
^ what's that supposed to mean?
2826 days 9 hours ago
manalord
That your a mindless sheeple who can't think for himself
2826 days 9 hours ago
jwbrine
Hey. It's not my fault that you were the one team that didn't talk to me. The only one who talked to me was Tiffany, but that was after I nominated her.
2826 days 6 hours ago
manalord
Not my job to talk to you. My job is to tell my players who to talk to

open group

Nick's Big Brother 11- Coaches

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!