This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RAGE 13- Blood VS Water Main Chat

Topic » RAGE 13- Blood VS Water Main..

3396 days 4 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I was talking to JayElVeeIsBack and he shared some VERY interesting news.

[1/24/15, 9:41:18 PM] Jay: and then 5 minutes later hes like
[1/24/15, 9:41:23 PM] Jay: these guys are closer to me

Hmmm, seems like what happened to me.....
3396 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
is that jay elvee...?
3396 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
Arcanine you stole MY WIN and even if the vote wouldn't of been different in the end you still SPAMMED to get me out and thats a big backstabb to me so technically you still played to win so why are you mad that I played this game to win and voted for you?
3396 days 4 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Nin, you are fake, and you are trash. I get you your first gift, the eyes you really wanted, a 1000 T$ gift! And how do you repay me? Voting me out after being fake to me all game.
3396 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
i wasn't being fake to you i honestly was with up until the f3 D:
3396 days 4 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Sydney I still voted for you, and I'll probably get over that backstab from you. Can we please not do that in the future? I just feel like next time I'm gonna trust you just like this time, and you're gonna backstab me
3396 days 4 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
If it was Eric Vs Nin
Eric would probably win
3396 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
There aren't that many votes i didn't do EXACTLY what you wanted eric.
3396 days 4 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
but Sydney is winning anyways too! So at least he could have taken me to repay me for his dream gift -_-
3396 days 4 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Nin, honestly stop. I'm done with RAGE, Mariah, please don't send me the mails for the games anymore.
3396 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
i think i stand a chance to win against sydney tbh.
3396 days 4 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Your chances are better against Sydney but not that much better
3396 days 4 hours ago
ninjohn
I won more comps than her, I had more control of the votes than her, i took my duo the farthest and i created a f3 where it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to be evicted
3396 days 4 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Mariah PM for next season!
3396 days 4 hours ago
Guigi
Arcanine THE ONLY 2 reason i voted you out was because of that backstabb fresh in my mind and because i HONESTLY feel liike you would of beaten me in the end. Im totally over this and i have a short term memory so next time we see eachother in frooks or hunger ill be like : HEYYY LONG TIME WASSUP? like ill completely forgot and ill only remember our good time in hunger

open group

R.A.G.E.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!