This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 4: Rap It Up~

Topic » ~Challenge 4: Rap It Up~

3298 days ago
winner132
Confessional: It's a good thing these queens are into drag, because if their lives relied on their rapping skills....Let's just say they wouldn't get very far *chuckles*
3298 days ago
Slice
hun please stop fanning your own ego you rap like macklemore in 3rd grade (who thought he was gay because he could draw) and ya look like him too
3298 days ago
ContourShock
yaaas slice
3297 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Oh really? It's funny, my dear Davina, how you asked me to write your rap for you...
3297 days 23 hours ago
winner132
Hoe, you can come and talk to me once you make a rap song which isn't written in gibberish. Two words for you hun. Complete Garbage.

and Snowy, sweetheart I may have asked you for help but it's clear to see that I didn't need it after all. I was panicking but it turns out I had a little rapper in me after all. I don't need your help nor will I ever need your help and my track herstory in this game can prove that. Ta ta now.
3297 days 23 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*Rubian Remy would strut out on stage, eyes beaming to the judges*

*She would pick up the mic from the ground, snickering to herself*

Well wasn't that rude?

Look: http://i.imgur.com/sZKPFZe.png

Davina my dear,
your drag looks like fear.
You say I have a class A name,
but hunny "Davina" is just lame.
Is it Dave?
Is that your fave?
Newsflash, you get your clothes out of a cave.

Everyone knows i'm the prettier one,
your drag has already been done,
I've already won.

Your jokes have gone downstream,
you're the fattest one here?
As your rolls look like sour cream.

You think you're funny,
You think you're cute,
Well bitch, Im here to tell you to put that shit on mute!

You're always throwing shade with your big ass mouth,
but for the past 3 weeks your looks have gone south.

Let me give you some advice,
just shut the fuck up, and be nice!
And, to be precise,
your looks look like shrimp fried rice.

Think twice before you come for me,
I'm not the one who takes these things lightly.
I'm pretty, I'm cute,
but I can get ghetto to put you on mute.

Just like L-A,
I'll be the one to drag ya' !

And just in case,
you wanted to embrace,
just know that you're a disgrace,
and I'm the face,
so please stay in your place.
3297 days 23 hours ago
Slice
as if the gibberish wasnt the entire point of the joke but I Digress sweetie
3297 days 23 hours ago
winner132
The point of the challenge wasn't to write gibberish and make a joke hun it was to create a rap but I digress "sweetie"
3297 days 22 hours ago
boyfriend
davina i find it interesting how lazy you are and how similar your runway look is to this stardoll user's look that was on the first page of the spotlight http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=143817911

your runway look: http://prntscr.com/6yjvdp
LadyBabymerve's look: http://snag.gy/7VpWG.jpg

the only things you changed were some of the pieces of the outfit. you even left her cleavage contour on over your top. can't you get any more original hun.

and even more interesting to me is that you asked snowy to WRITE YOUR RAP FOR YOU but now you're shitting on her rap. you didn't spend any time on this theme and you got lazy. too bad for you that you also got caught.

get to steppin hun cuz you just got ousted
3297 days 22 hours ago
Slice
Me at davina thinking she is gonna get far being "pretty"
3297 days 22 hours ago
Slice
OMG GURL I DIDNT EVEN SEE THE CHEST CONTOUR OVER THE TOP IM SCREAMINGGGGGGGGG
3297 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
pot calling the kettle black
3297 days 22 hours ago
Slice
idk if u talkin 2 me but i havent tried to serve pretty once this game
3297 days 22 hours ago
winner132
I'm done arguing with you lol and yes so I re-used it? There was never anything in the rules that said I couldn't use what was available to me?

I didn't get lazy, I took something that was there, I re-used it and I turned it into something new. It's called Drag, you take what you have and you make something out of it.

I spent more time coming up with that outfit and going through the closet just to pick out my outfit than you probably did making yours.

Nevertheless I did ask Snowy to help me write the rap and she refused. I still made a rap myself that clearly was better than 90% of the other raps posted by these girls.

I got ousted? Oh ok sure I'm ousted.

I spend time creating my looks hun, I don't create all my looks two days prior to the season starting and then try to get them on point as best as I can. That's lazy, not what I did.
3297 days 22 hours ago
Slice
idk about u but im pretty sure a lot more work goes into floss' looks

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!