This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jurassic World Confessionals

Topic » Jurassic World Confessionals

3084 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
DAY 0
3084 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
TIM:

Ahhhhhhhhh Costa Rrrrrrrrrrrrrricaaaaaaaaaa! But for fucking televisions sake, this is actually Jurassic Park.......anyways I'm getting good vibes from my tribe, so I make alliances with Red, Bolet, and Robin from the Ptero Tribe. I'm hoping that Evan is willing to make an alliance. as well so that I can put myself in a good position. My problem in group games is that I get too focused on trying to get a person out and it end's up ruining my game, therefore, I need to be close with everybody and so I can see the big picture of what goes on.
3084 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
Aria:

So the game hasn't even started yet and I already have to work my ass off because I've played in groups with a lot of these people and won against them. I think I'm a huge target to take out. Hopefully not too early but honestly I wouldn't be surprised because of how I blindsided all of them in doing so. Except for Erik. He loves me because I told him my alliance was voting him out. He's working with Robby, I said I'd join. Robin wants to work with me. And will wants a 3 person alliance with me and Zach so hopefully things work out.
Xoxo
Aria
3084 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
Tim:\

Ok, so this Bolet guy is weird, he's too eager to be working with me like dafuq? Who says this:
"100% MAN! But still in tribals we should focus in getting other tribes out"
Like ok? Ugh, I can't be a paranoid bastard, I need to focus and just stay aware and alert at all times.....but yeah, Bolet is gonna be on my radar so if he turns out to be a sheep, then that will be good for my game.
3084 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Tim:

One thing I need to do is make sure that I'm getting in the good graces of everyone on my tribe. I need to know where everyone's heads are at and not be afraid to question. This is a million dollar game and I came to play. I made an alliance with Red and Bolet but I'm also talking to Evan and Zach to so I know where their heads are at.
3083 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Robin:

Hey everyone! I had myself a day 0 in this game and got to know a lot of people. Starting with my tribe, there's chris, joel, robby, sean, and myself. I worked with The Other Rob in another game and it stopped at final 6 just when robby won immunity for himself. Even though he was a target, he's forgotten about it and we made common ground with one another with that game. I can trust him I think. He has beef with the next tribemate i want to talk about, Caliboy! At first I thought Caliboy would be quiet and reserved, but he came out of the gate writing our names next to our messages likee.... that's hardcore. Other than that, I think we have a mutual agreement right now to keep one another safe. As far as Joel and Carraid, I haven't made ground with them but plan to some time soon.

I also talked to other people. I made a relationship with bolet and tim on STEGO , Sporty from BRONTO, and no one from tricero, who I hope lose this first challenge.  I guessed 37 for the first extinction clue, but it was wrong. I don't think anyone else took the opportunity to go ahead and guess which means I'm ahead. I really hope we win so we get extinction/hidden clue =] If my tribe goes to tribal, I could see me throwing carraid under if need be, else getting the tribe together. Hope you enjoy!
3083 days 21 hours ago
Lifer107
Joel:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK YA! WE WON 1ST IMMUNITY! lmfao these tribes are a fucking mess just look at them. is it really that hard to send 1 message after 5 minutes? come on use some common fucking sense here. Anyway I can just sit back with my popcorn and see how their tribal goes. But from the looks of it we aren't going any time soon. I trust everyone on my tribe except chris because I haven't really talked to him but our tribe seems really solid and that's fine with me. these immunities by the looks of it is going to be piss easy and a cake walk for our tribe. PTERO POWER ACTIVATED X
3083 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Tico:

Well I wanted to lay low at first but when no one approached me about a vote I got paranoid and felt I needed to step up and take control. I'm happy NJ and go hand are on my tribe as I know I can trust them I talked to wheels from the other tribe and got him on board with voting red and then told the people from my tribe he approached me about it so I don't come off like I'm playing to hard. The reason I'm going for red is we recently played together and it ended badly so I have a feeling he will be voting for me as well just gotta hope my tribe sticks with me and that wheels is gping to follow through

Vote is for redwing
3083 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Michael:

Hello VL! :D I'm Michael and I'm pretty sure the worst group gamer ever ;) lmfao
So I was really unlukcy with tribes,because I'm in a tribe with 3 players who were on the same tribe in BigBen's survivor +worked together+ i voted out them all out lmfao So it should be interesting for sure!!! Then i fucked up the challange by sending wrong mail. Yay me ! With this twist everything can heppen! I know that my tribe wants to stick together and vote Red out. Right now I'm playing a sheep role tbh. I don't like it at all,but with this tribes I don't really have any choice. I'll be this guy who says to evberyone "lemme kiss ure ass,im ur friend,don't vote me out"
http://45.media.tumblr.com/21b0c0804ad9809b7cc3c333961fea75/tumblr_nyso2dYALI1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
But I'm hoping for a tribe switch soon! <3 For now it's all I guess :)
3083 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Chris:

I'm going to be straight out with you two, I am not going to be an active challenge competitor. I have a busy life, and most of it is on a mobile phone instead of a computer. I'm deadweight unless comps are at 4-6 pm every day. Luckily, this season does not reward competition players. Frequent tribe switches will make challenge threats less valuable, as you may be sending them to the other tribe. Despite this, with two tribes at tribal each night voting together, there will definitely be threats targeted. So what do I do? I will pull a Keith Nale. I am not going to go full steam ahead strategizing and leading alliances . Never works for me. And I am going to look underwhelming in challenges (although Keith isn't, he doesn't look physical). So I am basically going to let others play the game and let the kings use me as a pawn.
3083 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Nick (voting Red):

I dont want to be casting this vote at the first tribal, but its my only option to keep myself in the game and on good terms with people. Sorry
3083 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Tim:

Tribal is extremely nerve-wracking, I'm really hoping none of us flips to the Tricero tribe so I'm keeping checks on my team, but Red and Zach T. have been inac for almost a day, which is frustrating.......I need Michael to respond so I can get a glimpse of what his tribe is like. So much for "Stego Strong"......
3082 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Nick:

My tribe is so lucky rn. I only came online because I still assumed Shawn's premiere was tonight, and I had just started playing with my irl friends on xbox and didn't wanna leave them right away.

I fucking slayed that for them <3
3082 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Evan:

me flipping on red was a big gamble! because now everyone on my previous tribe hates me.   TIM AND BOLET are FORSURE coming after me.

on the bright side. i am now on an active tribe now so we can win more immunities which is great cause it buys me more time to build connections with my tribe and others to help me when we merge.

Tico approached me for a F2, and honestly, idk if i trust him fully. he seems super shady and i got to keep an eye on him.

i feel like im in a fantastic position. im gonna just lay low and work my magic on these castaways
3082 days 20 hours ago
Mearl
Tim:

So tonight, I'm going to tribal..............again.............against a tribe of 5, with which one its members uttering this dreaded sentence: "At least Bronto is heading to Tribal with a numbers advantage :x *sighs*"..............alright, I'm nervous but I'm just like, Timmy.....don't be scared, just think: what would Tasha Fierce do? Unfortunately, there isn't an Abi I see whom I can control and work with :/
3082 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
Tim:

So Zach from Bolet came to us and said that vote is going to Bolet because of his inactivity. While it does frustrate me because while Bolet is an ally, I have to go with the numbers because otherwise, if they see me trying to play for myself this early, then I will be the next to go home :/

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!