This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jurassic World Confessionals

Topic » Jurassic World Confessionals

3096 days 3 hours ago
Lifer107
Joel:

I like our tribe a lot, we all seem to get along and it seems to be one happy family. However, will I be taking all of these people to top 5 with me? Fuck no. I've already gathered the threats on my tribe but I will keep them close for now, but especially in this shifting game don't expect me to be staying with the same people for the whole game that's for certain
3096 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Michael:

Yay so Red is out and I'm still in the game,woohooo! :3 I'm so glad that I'm done with thsi tribal,because Bolet is annoying as fuck. He was asking me to vote with them,but I didn't really want to do that. First i tried to change the subject ,because i didn't want to say "no",but he didnt stop so i said no to him :/ Ik thats not a good move ,but i just wanted him to shut uppp. lmfao even after I said "no" he still kept trying to get me on his sideee! Omfg...
But oh well...then u can imagine my face when radnom.org sent me to the same tribe with him...
http://45.media.tumblr.com/69b921757603baabce9408490b37f778/tumblr_nsmeonQQVm1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
I thought i was VERY unlucky,but after the immunity comp I just knew there is something wrong with me LOL
i fucking scored 4 points and I still lost! Damn ittt! I was so done >.< I was ready to elave tbh But I'm not a quitter so I stayed to fight.

it just sucks that I always lose everything lol I'm playing in 2 group games and from 8 immunities i only won 1 so it really sucks :/ I finally want to win something.
I think Bolet is going to be voted out. And the tribe switch will really help me tbh :) I'm really excited for that!
I talked to Will and he's really nice so I think we can work together in the future. For now I'm just gonna build some relationships with people and see how the game will go :)
Peace xx
3095 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Dan:

So this is my first confessional and everything... and I'm very excited and right now I'm kinda in a good spot ... I'm not a threat and I'm in a good alliance. Right now the plan is to vote Zach t and I'm completely down with that. Right now I'm laying low and making the connections I need to, to basically set myself up in long run. I wanna be in the middle of everything and know what's going on... necessarily making the moves but like with the move and then when it's that point in the game ... I'll make my moves but for right now. I lay low and make everyone else create waves.
3095 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Tico:

Well last tribal I went to I received 3 votes and was hoping I wouldn't have to go to tribal again for a while but I fucking flopped the challenge and the rest of my tribe didn't show up. I don't think ill be a target again this tribal but then again I never really feel safe I now know from last tribal I can trust Nick Gohand and wheels at least. Gohand and Nick are my f3 and wheels also asked me for a f2 which I accepted since he saved my ass and will decide who to stick with when and if the time comes. I also have been building my relationship with fairyboss. Prozach mailed me after immunity about the bronto 3 wanting to work with the tricero 3 he suggested evan but I tried to change his mind since evan has my back. In most games I would go after Prozach for targeting one of my allies but because of this twist I need to make as many friends/allies as possible so I had to make the deal with his f3 in case I end up on a tribe with them and not nick or gohand.
3095 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Around this point there was a shit ton of messages going around but the gist of it was:

Prozach got his Bronto's (plus Eric) together and also messaged Tico to try and get one of the two Stego's out. Prozach suggested Evan but Tico wanted to keep Evan so Tico switched it to Zach T and told his squad of Tricero's to vote that way.

Over on Ptero everyone is trying to make dem connections in preparation for tribal if they're ever gonna end up there. Looks like Robin is targeting Robby.
3095 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Chris:

So I am having horrible luck with challenge times. I need 5 and I keep on getting 6:30. Regardless, this is the last day I am busy at 6:30 for awhile anyways.

But my "strategy" of missing challenges, or at least sandbagging challenges, I'm not going to stop it. Tribe switches are about eliminating threats. And clearly I'm not one. But honestly, my teammates are holding down the fort so well that I may need to not worry.
3095 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Tim:

Ok, I know I self voted last round, but I explained why to Michael so it's um....ok i guess...moving on to another topic. I AM SO GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO TRIBAL THIS ROUND I WAS SICK AND TIRED OF WORRYING ABOUT MY FATE NOW I CAN BREATHE A LITTLE. Ok, calm the fUcK DOwN TIMMY..........*breathes in*...................................................*passes out*.................*dies*..............*resurrects from hell*............*breathes out* ok. I need to make sure me and Mikey are still on good terms, which I'm hoping is true....it would suck if him, Will and Aria already an alliance, though it would be a dumb move as he'd be a third to them. So I need to see if I can get Will and Aria to turn on each other so that Mike and I have the power.
3094 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Aria:

So this is awful. I just spent all morning looking for that idol in the players who are joined in your group. Every single one of their blogs. I'm like dead. I found nothing :( My next options are to look in the hall of fame or your friends, but honestly, I need a break.

Things aren't too bad right now. Robin, June, Zach, Will and Robby are on my side and Tim said he wants to work with me too. For some odd reason, I have a bad feeling about Tico and I want him gone. I know he can really play but I've never actually played with him. So I'm sitting pretty for now, I just want that damn idol!

xoxo Aria
3094 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Tico:

Being back at tribal for a 3rd time sucks and I already know this one won't be unified like the previous 2. I don't think I have anything to worry about but I think the bronto 3 are going to come for Evan who is a loyal vote for me so I can't let that happen. I'm targeting Brock since he's the only one of the 3 not to talk to me however I know prozach will be pissed after this vote anyway. I trust NJ glad and Evan 100% so worst case scenario is a tie
3094 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Michael:

Yay so Bolet got voted out,which I'm really happy about,because it's one annoying guy less. And guess what,I'm finally an a tribe who is winning comps!!! WOHOOO
http://45.media.tumblr.com/e68756a4717d9f966a08494235f2e35a/tumblr_noocmxpFai1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
While they were stressing about tribals,i had a chance to build some relationships with other people. I'm in a showmance with Robin,which is fun LOL For now we only can send kisses and winks to each other,because we're on different tribes,but we're hoping that someday we'll get a chance to do some some on leafs and bamboo.
I also talked to Sean and he seems cool too. But I'm not gonna lie,these convos dont mean a lot to me,because I don't know with who are they in the game + we never played a game together,so it's just to get to know each other. And they got a lot of clues so yeah,it's possible that I'll target them when i get a chance.
3093 days 16 hours ago
Mearl
Tico:

so mad that I went out of my way to save evans ass and he self voted I had a feeling someone would flip so I stayed with my vote and im lucky that it didn't go to rocks and evan stayed but now I'm worried Zach will come after me I'm trying to do damage control but hopefully I don't have to go to tribal again soon.
3093 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Tim:

Ok, so its been kinda quiet for me the last few days so I decided, why not make a confessional and get out of my MOR edit, which was lowering my odds of winning.......anyways my only narrative so far this season is making alliances and deals with several people. I don't know my tone in terms of other people's perspective but if I were to look at myself, I would give myself a somewhat positive rating to neutral rating. I NEED TO SET UP A BETTER NARRATIVE FOR MYSELF BECAUSE IM BEING WAYYYYYYYYYYY TOO MUCH OF A GAMEBOT.
3093 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Aria:

I'm going crazy. I've been searching and searching for this damn idol and nothing. I've searched your friends, your group members, the Hall of Fame. Then when I found out somebody has the extinction idol, I thought maybe 18 had something to do with it, so I search your 18th friends and the 18th on HOF. Nothing. This is so hard without a single clue I'm going insane. Not that I'm not a little bit anyway. I actually hope somebody found it already so that I can know that I'm not just aimlessly looking and can't find it.

ugh.

Anywho, I'm kind of pissed about the last vote. Tricero really took a shot at us and the rest of our tribe just let it happen. Honestly if I go to tribal with any Tricero that's who I want out. Nothing else has really happened except that now I know someone has the Bronto extinction idol and I'm hoping it's an original Bronto member. fml.

xoxo
Aria
3092 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Chris:

So we should really just go 5-4 here. We can't split, so if there is an idol out there, my reaction is just "oh well." They aren't voting out me, I haven't been to a live challenge.

Eric approached me sayin he'd side with my tribe, but I think that means they do have an idol on their side and are trying to find our target. That could be bullshit, but I think I oughta give him a fake name and just move on.
3092 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Robby:

I don't trust my tribe at all
Like honestly I want to work with them but I get the sense that their is some sort of alliance that they all have that I'm not apart of
anyways I tried to make a slight push towards voting off Eric since he seems to have a lot of power but it seems like most people would rather go after the guy who self voted
I mean I get it we DO have to join tribes and what not but...idk
I guess I don't feel like strength is really where our heads need to be right now
we clearly have one of the stronger tribes so why not take out some of those threats? I mean these guys are getting tossed around to different tribes
they have connections! we should be using this time to take out the people who can put together massive alliance rather than allowing them to grow their power!

*sigh* I suppose it's pointless to resist considering if I push too hard it could be me

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!