This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TURKISH TWISTS CONFESSIONALS

Topic » TURKISH TWISTS CONFESSIONALS

2747 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
2747 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
DAY 1- PREMIERE
2747 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Fred reaches out to Marto and David for an alliance.
2747 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Robert:

Three people are about to be voted out of their tribes, how do you make sure it isn't you?
My Social Game And Strategic Game leading up to the vote should help me

What do you base your vote on?
Solely on threats , and what wont help my game in the long run

What do you think of your tribe?
They are a great group of people but everyone isnt your friend .
2747 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Sam:

Im going with my boy marto to the end again. I love Lukas
2747 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Nick:

My name is Nick, and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Oregon, and I'm currently working as a graphic designer.

Is it rainy in Oregon?: Does the pope shit in the woods? It's raining right now!

Do I think I will win Survivor?: Nope. I always come THIS close to the finals, but I can never get there! But that doesn't mean I won't try!

Do she got a booty?: She do!

Do they still make Zima?: No. Production of it stopped in 2008 in the US, but it's still sold in Japan.

My strategy revolves around caution. To win Survivor, you need to know when to make moves and when to stay in the shadows. For the pre-merge phase, I will make sure I don't ruffle any of my tribemates' feathers, and I will perform well enough in challenges that they see me as an asset, but not so well that they target me as an individual immunity threat. The merge phase is where I will really come into my own! I will come out of the shadows, and I will whip all their candy asses! Or I'll get sent home for no real reason. That's always a possibility!
2747 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Lukas:

Alright, first day, and already, tribal council. Looking at this tribe, I already know this is gonna be super tough. We've got a ton of cool and active players, and I don't want to be the first guy out from our tribe. Neither do they, but I don't care if they don't want to be the first guy voted out. I've still got a while to decide who I want to get kicked off of this island, so I'll take some time to think about it. But for now, I'll sit less-than-comfy, arms gripping my luggage.
2747 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Morgan

Not too big of a confessional since it's the first day but I talked to Chandler & Liam. We somehow reached on a decision to vote out Robert, so yay? Idc who goes. It's the first round. Not too worried about the vote, hooray for confidence, boo for cockiness. that is all.

Thanks,
Morgan
2747 days 16 hours ago
Mearl
David

So right away Mario targets Lukas so I am trying to flip it on him by getting me, Sam, ty, Justin a D maybe Fred and ace because we can't be having none I'll this kids BS not including me in on the vote
2746 days 18 hours ago
Mearl
DAY 2- Lukas, Violet and Robert are voted out of their tribe and form a new tribe with the people they voted against: Sam, Ryan and Tom. They form the Ottoman Tribe.

At the challenge the Ottoman tribe loses, but Lukas is their top performer and won the immunity. Chandler won an idol clue for first place finishing Beyliks.

LUKAS:

I'm the least lucky man in this game. The only bit of luck I've enjoyed is that I'm guaranteed to make it into the top 20. That's nothing when I'm stuck on a doomed-to-fail tribe. Seriously, if I ever make the merge, I'm just gonna go against the Seljuk tribe. Maybe the Oghuz tribe will take me in. Seriously, I'm livid.
2745 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Day 3- Violet is voted out. Lukas wins the reward which is the Exile Island Medallion, Orghuz goes to tribal with nobody getting the necklace.

LUKAS:
So, I outperformed every other player at the challenge today. On one hand, that's gonna put a huge, unshrinkable target on my back. On the other, I feel like a badass. Plus, this "safety" thing... can't wait to see how that's gonna help me.

TOM:
Ryan and I are working together in the Ottoman tribe. If we lose the challenge we are thinking of getting Lukas out as that would make us very powerful. We are also considering the options of getting Hoblin out. If we lose it will be between Sam and Lukas.
2744 days 22 hours ago
Mearl
NICK

Let me summarize the game up to this point:

I made an alliance with Bryan, Ryan, and John. We're told that each tribe has to vote someone out. I tell them to vote for Violet, since I thought that she had potential to be a threat down the road. Everything went according to plan, and she was voted out. Except she wasn't! She was sent to the Ottoman tribe, and she took Ryan with her! Sure, she ended up going home anyway, but she still put one of my allies in a vulnerable position. Oh well, that's life. As the song says, you're riding high in April, and shot down in May. But I'm confident that, as the song also says,  I'll be back on top in June.

And now, we lost an immunity challenge, the second in a row that I've missed! It kills me that I couldn't be at the first two challenges, even more so since we lost one. I always put in 100% for the success of whatever tribe I'm on. Anyway, despite my absence, I don't believe I'm on the chopping block. Carly said she wouldn't blame us if we sent her home. Perhaps we should grant her wish.
2744 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Day 4- Carly is voted out. Chandler wins the reward which helps him control the tribe swap coming up. Seljuk is at tribal council.

David-

So Justin is literally trying to control this vote against Fred but like he would be such a good sheep and ik Justin is playing really hard so if 8 can I'm going to turn Martin and Fred against Justin but it won't be easy because these bitches adore him lol
2744 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
David-

So I guess I should explain how I plan on doing this.

So I have told Fred that he's the target and that Justin proposed it to flip him but I'm taking a much more subtle approach to Martin by just hinting that I  like Fred and that Justin is being very controlling

I am debating weather or not to tell Marto because like he might go and tell Justin which could seriously fuck me over and I'm the type to say never leave someone out of a vote but honestly with this few number of people it's not hard to flip the vote and if he does tell Justin then that's 2 votes right there and all the need is one more so I can't decide
2743 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
David-

Working hard to flip Martin but idk if it worked, in fact, it may backfire to the point that I may now be the vote so I'm praying to God that this will work because I've said so much shit about Justin and him being close to Marto that if somehow both of us stay and that all gets back to him then I'm fucked lol
2743 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
Day 5- David is voted out, new tribes form. Beyliks wins immunity where Chandler is the top performer. He gets immunity and goes to the losing tribe, Seljuk's, tribal council. Bryan has the individual immunity for Seljuk.

TOM:

The twist was very interesting today. It changed the way that the game is going to work. But the thing I am ecstatic about is that I am with Ryan! He is definitely my ally and I am stoked that he is on the same tribe as me. I am also very happy that I am in the same tribe as Lukas and John as we can definitely make something happen. We could if we have the chance turn the game on it's head. BTW. I am definitely looking to work with Jasper if we end up in the same tribe at some point.

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!