This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TURKISH TWISTS CONFESSIONALS

Topic » TURKISH TWISTS CONFESSIONALS

2750 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
Jasper:

I have continued to be a relatively inactive member of this game. Although I singlehandedly kept my tribe safe at the previous Immunity challenge, now that we are merged I no longer think that my challenge skills will help me in the game. I currently feel that I have the closest relationships to Morgan and Tom, however since I haven't had time to really speak to everyone on the merged tribe, I don't know where I stand with a lot of people. In addition, in a season of crazy twists and powers - where I currently have none except an extra vote - I feel it's only a matter of time before I am taken out by one of these powers or an Idol. I'm at a bit of a stump because for the first time in a game I have no idea what my game move should be........... So I think I'm going to play under-the-radar for the first few votes and see who approaches me, and make some decisions based on what gets brought to me.
2750 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
TOM:

We have merged!!!! Yessss!! I have major options that I have to make right now. Do I go with Jasper or do I go with Ryan into an alliance. I'm torn. I can make or break my game with this decision. I'm just going to have to see what happens. I think I'm just going to play under the radar just like Jasper. I've told Jasper about the "alliance" and we are going to try and use it to our advantage. I'm in a good position.
2749 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
Tom wins the first merged immunity. David won an idol clue to the new merge idol. Jasper has immunity as an advantage from the last challenge.

DAVID:

Yassss I needed this clue so I can share it to gain trust from Bryan,  Morgan and that other guy who gave me chips to share the clue lol

I'm so fucking stressed rn

So Ryan lead the charge against Justin but then I stupidly talked to Justin where I tried throwing Ryan UTB but Justin sold me out so I repaired that.

I shared my idol clue with Morgan Bryan and Adam so I might gain their trust and besides if Bryan gets it I know he would use it on em if I asked.

I am going to vote Justin because I may have fucked myself by once again playing to hard BUT I am hoping to somehow convince Tom to give me his necklace JUSSSST in case

RYAN:

I'm crossing my fingers for this vote. But David is probably scared about it. I know this is what needs to happen to further my game....

ALEX:

Alright since its merge, I've been laying low most of the pre merge time, My target is Justin literally the biggest threat, I've been targeting him every group game, I've talked to Osiris and Born about which they seem om Board
2749 days 13 hours ago
Mearl
RYAN:

If this vote does go the way, I want it to go.... target being Justin. It would be easier for me to get rid of the snakes, like David. Bc Justin did get in David's head..... by confronting him on something that didn't even happen. That really shows how weak minded David really is. I can't have people like that on my team. So I'll use him for this vote. But I'm sure as hell not going to let him make it far once Justin leaves. I'm PLAYING the game really HARD. Also Bryan slips up at times. I don't even think he realizes it.... but yeah. David is expendable once Justin is voted off. I really thought he was genuine but I feel betrayed by him hardcore.
----------

TOM:

I'm stressed!!! I have to be careful. I am in a 6 man alliance at the moment, but they don't know I'm working with Jasper. I can also tell that Ryan is getting very aggressive, and I don't like that. I'm just gonna have to see what options arise. I have shared the alliance with Jasper, so he knows now. I have to be super careful now, because if I make one bad step, I could be voted out. I have to make a big move soon.
---------

MORE FROM TOM:

Ok, now it looks like I've got Andy to join the 4-man alliance. It will be good heading further into the game because, I will have many options. It look like I'm in a good position.

David asked me "But can I please have immunity? I mean there's no way in hell someone is voting u off but I'm probably leaving and if u give me immunity I'll be loyal I swear"

(I'm not giving him immunity)
2749 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
LIAM:

This is fucking werid. Merge has been crazy, i know i can ally with Jasper (who i got a alliance in day 1), alex (also from day 1), Morgan (cause i know him), Osiris (who i'm really close with him) and Ryan ( WHo suddenly talked with me about making an alliance with him), So i could control the vote at tribal, Guess who is going home......BRYAN!, I want my FUCKING REVENGE, AND VOTING OUT BRYAN IT WILL BE SO GOOD, i can't wait to see this
2748 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
JASPER:

So Tom had confided in me that David was trying to get an alliance together of himself, Tom, Alex, Marto, and Ryan. Ryan and David both seem to be pretty confident that they have the numbers to get out Justin, and since I'm not trying to put too much effort to flip the vote, it seems that Justin is gonna be the obvious vote.

However, I feel that David's obsession with Justin is too much, and I don't trust Ryan to have my back at all. So I'm going to make this move and hope it doesn't come to bite me in the ass later.

I am voting out David, AND I'm giving my necklace to Justin. I'm not telling anybody, even Justin, that I'm using the necklace on him. :)
----------

DAVID:

So for what ever reason Liam wants Bryan out which is good because if he can manage to keep Justin off my ass then that could possibly give me some leeway to staying this vote.

So other than talking to everyone and trying to save myself I am begging Tom to give me immunity and I hope it works because I'm really nervous that I am getting voted out
----------

LIAM:

My vote's for BRYAN

This Is REVENGE BABY, YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG KING
----------

ALEX:

So right now i've been laying low first vote Merge. The people that come to me to talk was Liam wants Bryan out and I'm guessing David wants Justin out and Justin wants David out right. But Marto voted for me, When were in the same tribe, And i asked him about it and he was i voted Sam... Being shady!!! But the person i'm worried about is Justin, I've been in his throat past group games and i dont think this should be different. I've been observing everyone and i've talked to everyone so far, I always hear Jasper's name come up, When i ask people who are they aligned with. They respond me Jasper name always, So looks like Jasper is in everyone cookie jar. Jasper will definitely be on my radar!!!!
2748 days ago
Mearl
Jasper gives Justin immunity. Justin receives most votes but David goes home.
----------
Jasper wins the immunity necklace
----------

TOM:

Ooooh.... This is gonna be goooood. Ryan and Liam are the names that are coming up. Ryan is trying to get me onto his side while Jasper is as well. Andy and I are in a good position. We can switch to whatever side we want. I think the two sides are looking very aggressive at the moment from my point of view. I think I'm just gonna step back at this point. I think it would be good to stay with Ryan but work with Jasper as well, just to make sure that I don't get voted out by "the alliance." I think my vote will be Liam and then the next vote after that I will go with Ryan just so he still trusts me.
2748 days ago
Mearl
JASPER:

So David made an alliance consisting of himself, Tom, Ryan, Alex, and Marto. I learned of this alliance from Tom - who currently is my final two. We're currently working with Justin since Justin has an immense amount of loyalty towards me for using the necklace on him last tribal. According to Tom, David's alliance is still very much intact as Justin and I are their next targets, however they don't know there's a leak in their alliance and I'm getting all the info ;)

So together Tom and I are going to find a way to pick off his alliance without him having to break their loyalty. That means I have to get Morgan, Andy, and Bryan to vote with me and Justin at the following tribal in order to do that.

For this vote, however, David's alliance (we'll call it Ryan's alliance now) has decided to target Liam. Since it's not me or Justin, I dont need to push any agenda this vote! So I'm gonna vote that way as an "easy" tribal an inact my plan the follow vote.
2747 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
RYAN (right before the votes are being read)

I honestly think... it's gonna be my time to go. But if all goes well, Liam should go. I hope Justin wastes an idol *praying*
----------

Liam is voted out unanimously (including a self-vote) besides Morgan's self vote
2746 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
Final 9- Marto wins individual immunity
--------

JASPER:

What kind of dumbasses have you left me to play with?

Justin is lying to his own alliance
Ryan is trying to split the votes when his core alliance of 4/9 doesnt have majority
Bryan cannot stop talking to me in code and refuses to give me straight answers
and Morgan has just completely abandoned me

This is going to be an absolute monster tribal. I will give a confessional when everything settles into place, but right now I want to lock in that I am using my regular vote and my extra vote to vote Ryan out of the game.
----------

RYAN:

Right now, since Jasper/Justin both did not win immunity... we obviously have to split the votes. So I'm going to try to get people to split the votes between them. So yeah I know Jasper has an idol, and hes also going to play his advantage. with an extra vote, and hes probably gonna try to give that vote to me. Lol. I really hope I don't go... bc I've been working my ass off this whole game... getting my targets out. Just hopefully no one from my side flips... bc theyre clearly at the bottom if they join the Justin/Jasper alliance.

I know splitting votes is risky but at least it's worth a shot where as an idol I have no say.
We'll see how it goes.
----------

ALEX:

I've been laying back this merge seeing were the relationships, I've heard from a lot of people that people are splitting votes this tribal!! Between Jasper and Justin, I feel like its a good plan, Because Jasper has most likely the idol because this kid had two guesses, And Justin because he played one potentially could have one also, But right now i've been act like i'm lost in the game, But in reality i know who's close to who. Flippo is with Jasper i'm talking to him right now and i feel pretty shady about him trying to side with Justin, I told him that the majority is doing Jasper, So i know he's going to rat it out to Jasper and then Jasper will use his Idol, But really the majority is doing Justin i hope this plan works out. Flippo told me that he's throwing a vote to Marto, But Marto has the necklace, He slipped, He just did a mistake, So flippo is the rat and i know he's on to something
2746 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
TOM:

Ryan has found out! He knows that I've been a double agent. If this vote tonight doesn't turn out alright then I'm gone. I know it. I've tried my best to to be honest and trustworthy, and I haven't fulfilled it. I'm really sorry to Ryan. I really didn't want it to end like this, but it had to happen. I stuffed up and it's my fault. All I hope is that the vote goes our way at tribal. Jasper and I are working with Justin at the moment but it looks like we might take Andy to the F3. Wish me luck, because it is gonna be one heck of a tribal!
----------

Conversation between TOM (Caleb) and RYAN

[5/11/2016, 10:03:59 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: Mhm... you're scheming behind my back, I thought I could trust you.
[5/11/2016, 10:23:08 PM] Caleb Thompson: Mate
[5/11/2016, 10:23:43 PM] Caleb Thompson: What could I do?
[5/11/2016, 10:24:06 PM] Caleb Thompson: You're a threat
[5/11/2016, 10:29:16 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: in what way?
[5/11/2016, 10:29:18 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: lol
[5/11/2016, 10:29:37 PM] Caleb Thompson: you made an alliance
[5/11/2016, 10:29:44 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: with who?
[5/11/2016, 10:29:49 PM] Caleb Thompson: sorry
[5/11/2016, 10:29:51 PM] Caleb Thompson: my bad
[5/11/2016, 10:29:59 PM] Caleb Thompson: Osiris did
[5/11/2016, 10:30:06 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: ............
[5/11/2016, 10:30:49 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: they literally got in your head, if you really wanna side with the people that're at the bottom go a head
[5/11/2016, 10:31:42 PM] Caleb Thompson: we are not at the bottom
[5/11/2016, 10:31:47 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: I was never coming after, nor was I planning to....
[5/11/2016, 10:31:56 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: Yeah, you guys are....
[5/11/2016, 10:32:10 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: So you've been the one reporting back to them?
[5/11/2016, 10:32:31 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: I'm giving you another chance, do you wanna side with them or me?
[5/11/2016, 10:32:56 PM] Caleb Thompson: no mate
[5/11/2016, 10:33:15 PM] Caleb Thompson: you don’t know the position i’m in
[5/11/2016, 10:33:25 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: I don't? Okay.
[5/11/2016, 10:33:49 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: All, I'm saying is that we're all voting Jasper the 5 of us!
[5/11/2016, 10:33:54 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: So good luck.
[5/11/2016, 10:34:49 PM] Caleb Thompson: who is the five?
[5/11/2016, 10:35:13 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: why would I tell you?
[5/11/2016, 10:35:34 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: You literally backstabbed me so hard
[5/11/2016, 10:35:41 PM] Caleb Thompson: I didn’t!
[5/11/2016, 10:35:43 PM] Caleb Thompson: how
[5/11/2016, 10:35:59 PM] Caleb Thompson: All I did was worked with two sides
[5/11/2016, 10:36:02 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: You want to vote me out....
[5/11/2016, 10:36:12 PM] Caleb Thompson: I don’t
[5/11/2016, 10:36:17 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: Yeah, you do.
[5/11/2016, 10:36:19 PM] Caleb Thompson: What other choice do I have?
[5/11/2016, 10:36:25 PM] Caleb Thompson: tell me
[5/11/2016, 10:36:26 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: not voting me out???
[5/11/2016, 10:36:44 PM] Caleb Thompson: and then get thrown under the bus by the other guys
[5/11/2016, 10:36:44 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: I've been nothing but nice to you, what did I do?
[5/11/2016, 10:37:08 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: Well, all I'm saying the people you guys "think" you have... are not. so good luck.
[5/11/2016, 10:37:24 PM] Caleb Thompson: you realise if you don’t go today you will go after justin
[5/11/2016, 10:37:28 PM] Caleb Thompson: Just saying
[5/11/2016, 10:37:38 PM] Caleb Thompson: Your a threat!
[5/11/2016, 10:37:44 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: so???? what does that have to do with you?
[5/11/2016, 10:37:58 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: lmfaoo why r you trying to protect him so much........
[5/11/2016, 10:38:01 PM] Caleb Thompson: People who you are working with even admitted it
[5/11/2016, 10:38:36 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: Okay. Good Luck. That's all. I'm saying.
[5/11/2016, 10:38:39 PM] Caleb Thomp
2746 days 7 hours ago
Mearl
[5/11/2016, 10:38:39 PM] Caleb Thompson: I just desperately didn’t want you to form the alliance
[5/11/2016, 10:39:02 PM] Caleb Thompson: because it gives people like alex and mart power
[5/11/2016, 10:39:06 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: I've already heard your name thrown around tons of times.
[5/11/2016, 10:39:07 PM] Caleb Thompson: marto
[5/11/2016, 10:39:14 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: I always brushed it off....
[5/11/2016, 10:39:24 PM] Caleb Thompson: mate
[5/11/2016, 10:39:32 PM] Caleb Thompson: we aren’t gonna make the f3!!!
[5/11/2016, 10:39:37 PM] Caleb Thompson: get it in your head
[5/11/2016, 10:39:40 PM] Ryan [ born2pizza ]: why
2746 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
MARTO:

So this is gona be a fun tribal . Iv'e been close to Justin from the start of the game but it's time for him / Jasper to go . I've been low key until now . Justin swears to me that Jasper doesn't have an idol but that's not what other people are saying . Jasper is a smart guy so he definitely has it . The votes are gonna be for jasper / justin and ryan tonight . So my plan is to give my immunity neck less to Ryan and if jasper uses his idol well then cya Justin
----------

JASPER:

They shouldn't be allowed to have pivotal conversations while I'm asleep! Apparently Tom got exposed for working with me and the vote is no longer splitting but absolutely no one is online for me or Justin to get any information...

It seems I have no choice but to keep my two votes on Ryan, but I'm feeling pretty certain that everyone besides myself, Justin, and Tom are voting me out so I guess I've just been too big of a threat after all :P
----------

RYAN:

This whole game I've been speculating on who's been filling Jasper and Justin in on the vote, I had a feeling it was Tom. Andy confirmed it to me, this morning.. he mailed me saying Tom wants me out. So he clearly got brainwashed by Justin/Jasper. I'm trying to change the vote to him as of now. Bc I know Jasper doesn't feel safe going into this tribal council. I know Justin and Jasper are voting together, plus Tom that'll be 3 votes. With Jasper's extra vote that he won at the auction that would be 4 votes. Coming my way. That's actually a lot of votes if you think about it. They can force a tie.. and easily convince people I'm a threat, which I am.
----------

ALEX:

So last night i was chatting with Tom to see where he stands, I told him that Majority was doing Jasper, All then as the convo went on he told me he's gonna throw his vote away. I told him no dont, And i asked him if he trust me, he said yes i told him to stop acting shady, and dont join Justin and Jasper they're using him. At this point he cant have someone disloyal in majority. Flippo thinks the vote is between Ryan and Jasper. But i came up with a plan to not split votes its too Risky and Jasper thinks its him. I think he'll waste his idol. I cant have Ryan gone because he's an ally of mine and has a control on marto and Bryan. So i told Ryan to tell Andy marto and Bryan to all switch the vote to Tom. The five of us are gonna blindside him. He was the snake the entire time. GL sticking your neck out for Jasper and Justin. One thing i dont like is dumb people joining the minority. Bye bye Tom have your placement 2nd Jury member.
2746 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
JUSTIN:

Is there a possibility you can open this "sealed letter" from me to the rest of my tribe if I get voted out?
~~~
Given all the crazy shit that happened overnight while I was asleep, and my inability to change anything the following day, here’s how I predict the season’s going to end.

I’m getting voted out tonight in 9th place
Then Tom and Justin are going to be going interchangeably in 8th or 7th since they aren’t Ryan’s minions
Morgan either gets 6th from inactivity or being the last person not in the alliance
Bryan gets 5th for not being a part of the core alliance and not making a real attempt to enter it.
Then Andy, Marto, and Alex dethrone Ryan in 4th place because the leader of the alliance can’t make it to the end!
And if it’s a final two, then Marto and Alex who have most likely been working together since the beginning of the merge or earlier will take each other over Andy.

Ryan I can respect just how much you bullshit me to my face. I knew the entire time what the truth was and I think you knew that I knew. But you were the better player and got me out first, so congrats :) You have a long road to the finals though…
----------

ALEX:

Right now i'm talking to Jasper, I told him that he should vote Justin because he thinks the vote is between Him and Justin. I just want his idol to go to waste tbh. But the five of us are gonna do Flippo!! The reason we need Tom gone its because he's the disloyal one in the majority and I'm pretty sure he's the one that told Justin to use his Idol. And also filled in Justin and Jasper on the vote about Liam. My plan is that if Tom goes. Next tribal, We could split the votes between Jasper and Justin. Everyone will most likely be on board. And Jasper had two idol guesses. So tbh i think jasper is a much bigger threat then Justin as of now!! I just hope this plan works
----------

TOM:

Well it looks like I'm gonna be the one to go today. I'm devastated. I think I've played a good game, but at this point in time it looks like I am in the firing line. It was after I was ratted out by Alex. I made a mistake, I slipped up and now this is what I get for it. Jasper and Justin are doing everything in their power to save me but it just doesn't seem likely at this point of time.
2746 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
ANDY:

After the necklace was given to Ryan but before votes were read:

This is going to be some Cagayan next level shit. People are expecting Ryan and Justin/Jasper to get votes, but none of them are. It will be interesting.

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!