This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Japan (Season One) Premiere

Topic » Survivor: Japan (Season One)..

3451 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Meyio Tribe
Alex Twigs
Ryan Pierson
Blake Murphy
Eric Smith
Harry Wasnak
JJ Jenkins
Jacob Shallow
Mitchell
Nick Mana
Tyler Mott

Eikou Tribe
Amber Remirez
Bubba Gump
Gray Harvin
Kevin Fell
Opal Livingston
Rachel
Skye Wheatley
That One People
Trey Thomas
Zach Goldberg
3451 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Meyio Tribe, Day One: Austin bonded with Jacob. Alexa, seeing Jacob as easily manipulated, flirted with him. He fell for it immediately, and drew Austin into the web. Blake, Eric, and Mitchell decided to ally together after they all worked hard on the shelter, but Eric was less attached to the alliance than Blake and Mitchell. Harry and JJ gathered water together, and JJ was instantly attracted to Harry. Instead of asking him out, however, he played it cool and asked for an alliance instead. Harry agreed. Meanwhile, Jacob decided to keep his options open and also joined an alliance with Nick, angering Alexa. Tyler hung out in the shelter and entertained everyone else while they worked, but did not do much strategizing.

Eikou Tribe, Day One: Instead of working right away, self-appointed leader Opal decided that everyone should become familiar with each other first. Later, she joined in an alliance with Amber and Rachel in hopes to take down the guys on the tribe. Kevin was intrigued to find out that someone had the name of That One People on the tribe, and so offered up an alliance. That One People accepted. Zach, who was used to being a leader, had a hard time giving up the role and got in a fight with Trey. Gray helped Trey out, and Trey instantly took a liking to Gray. They decided to form an alliance. Skye went off looking for the hidden immunity idol, which Amber found suspicious. Bubba did not really do anything except walk around and act funny, which amused some of the tribe but annoyed others.
3451 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Reward Challenge, Day Two: Two members from each tribe battled for a life ring. The tribe that got one of their members to have a hand on the ring and one on their scoring pole scored a point. The first tribe that scores four won reward. The challenge was neck-in-neck until Rachel fumbled an easy point and Meyio took the lead 3-1. Harry sealed the deal with a brilliant play. Meyio tribe won reward, which was flint and twenty pounds of beans.

Meyio Tribe, Day Two: Everyone was excited to get the extra bag of rice, and congratulated Harry for helping the tribe win. Nick approached Tyler about an alliance, knowing that Tyler was on the outside of the tribe after not helping out on the first day. Tyler denied him, causing Nick to storm off. Jacob added Austin into his alliance with Nick, angering Alexa further.

Eikou Tribe, Day Two: Rachel got most of the heat for her part in the challenge loss. After being approached by Skye with an alliance offer, Bubba admitted to the camera that he was secretly a strategic mastermind and was only playing dumb to further himself in the game. Bubba and Skye later added Zach into their alliance. Gray and Trey decided to join forces with Kevin and That One People to create a four man alliance.
3451 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Immunity Challenge, Day Three: One by one in pairs, tribes had to make their way up a four-story high tower. On each of the floors, the pairs threw three crates that were filled with sandbags down the tower. Once all four levels of crates had been thrown down, one pair collected the sandbags and threw them into six holes. A flag was raised when the holes were filled. Rachel once again messed up the challenge for Eikou, and Bubba widened the gap by going the wrong way on purpose to continue his act of being an idiot. Meyio was very far ahead until the last bit of the challenge, which was set to be completed by Alexa and Tyler. With a lot of luck, the gap was closed by the skillful team of Opal and Skye. The teams were neck-in-neck until Tyler missed the last hole and Skye made the shot, winning immunity and flint for the Eikou tribe.

Meyio Tribe, Day Three: Back at camp, Tyler knew that he would be on the chopping block. Nick once again asked for an alliance, and this time Tyler agreed. Knowing that Tyler would most likely still go home, Nick petitioned for him to stay by telling everyone that Tyler had found the Hidden Immunity Idol. The plot worked on the duo of Harry and JJ, who agreed to vote with Nick and Tyler.

Eikou Tribe, Day Three: Bubba and Rachel were in hot water with the tribe for almost blowing the challenge. Amber was especially angry, causing Opal to have second thoughts about her alliance. Bubba went hunting for the Hidden Immunity Idol and actually found it, but hid it in plain view for Rachel to find. Bubba knew that he control the vote this way while still keeping his ruse up. Rachel found the idol.
3451 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Tribal Council, Day Three: At Tribal Council, the usual first day questions were asked. Tyler felt like he was in danger of leaving, while Alexa angrily revealed to everyone that Austin, Jacob, and Nick were in an alliance. Soon it was time to vote…
The first vote was for… HARRY
The second vote was for… ALEXA
The third vote was for… ALEXA
The fourth vote was for… HARRY
The fifth vote was for… ALEXA
The sixth vote was for… HARRY
The seventh vote was for… ALEXA
The eighth vote was for… ALEXA
The ninth vote was for… HARRY
The tenth vote was for… ALEXA
The final vote was 6-4 for ALEXA
Shocked by her blindside, Alexa warned everyone that Nick was controlling the tribe before leaving. Nick just smiled, knowing that the tribe was in the pocket of his hand.
ALEXA voted for… HARRY
AUSTIN voted for… HARRY
BLAKE voted for… ALEXA
ERIC voted for… ALEXA
HARRY voted for… ALEXA
JJ voted for… ALEXA
JACOB voted for… HARRY
MITCH voted for… ALEXA
NICK voted for… HARRY
TYLER voted for… ALEXA

Explanation of the vote: Nick convinced Austin and Jacob that Tyler had the Hidden Immunity Idol. They wanted to vote for Harry with Alexa. Nick informed JJ and Harry of the plan, securing two votes. Blake, Eric, and Mitch decided to vote for Alexa as well. Tyler voted for Alexa on Nick’s orders. Nick voted for Harry as well to instigate chaos and to trick Austin and Jacob into thinking he was on their side.

So what did you guys think? Comments, criticism, and praise are all welcome!
3451 days 6 hours ago
Blake18
Nick needs to go...
3451 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
lol a guy is crushing on me I knew I was gorgeous xD
3451 days 6 hours ago
Glinda
Love it
But I feel my days as self appointed leader are soon up
3451 days 6 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
I like it!
3451 days 5 hours ago
AHarvin
I really like it! Great job!
3451 days 5 hours ago
Blake18
Lol Harry.. I love the Brant Steele simulator. Who is with me?
3451 days 5 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Is episode 2 today too??
3451 days 5 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Yes. Episode two will be up in an hour or maybe a bit less.
3451 days 5 hours ago
Mitchkid64
nice
3451 days 5 hours ago
imprincearthur
Putting tyler off as shy and lazy Shame Shame he needs to kick up and help the tribe.
3451 days 3 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I loooooove this. ;)

open group

Brant Steele Survivor (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!