This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3400 days 4 hours ago
dandoe
Well done! :D
3400 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
With that being said... Tribal Council will be posted shortly. - You will have 15 minutes after Tribal Council is posted to Mail me your votes.....
3400 days 4 hours ago
mman23
Thanks...feels great!
3400 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome back to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Josh has Individual Immunity and can not be voted for; everyone else is fair game.....

Cedric D. - Do you think the vote will be pretty straight forward or is there room for questions?

Dan H. - Do you think everyone here has done enough to be crowned the title of Sole Survivor?

Josh K. - You won Individual Immunity and have guaranteed yourself a 1 and 3 shot at making the FTC - How does it feel?

Nate T. - You weren't able to compete in the challenge - What do you think your chances were of winning the challenge today if you were able to compete?

Please mail me your votes ASAP. 15 minutes vote window starts now!
3400 days 4 hours ago
Nt888
Nate T. - You weren't able to compete in the challenge - What do you think your chances were of winning the challenge today if you were able to compete?

As soon as I logged in I saw that I had lost I wanted to compete in the challenge and now Im extremely nervous but bo matter what happens I think that we can all be glad of how far we came
3400 days 4 hours ago
dandoe
Dan H. - Do you think everyone here has done enough to be crowned the title of Sole Survivor?

This entire game has been filled with amazing worthy winner but in particular this final four, are all fierce, you never know who is going to win the comp because it's so open, so yes everyone is a worthy winner here :D
3400 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
NATE FREAKING NATE!
3400 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric D. - Do you think the vote will be pretty straight forward or is there room for questions?

I can't be 100% certain that things on things, the only security you can be sure of is that immunity there are so few people who knows what can go down.
3400 days 4 hours ago
Nt888
Hi guys of all the times to show up was exactly right after the challenge
3400 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
I just wanna get this over with ;/
3400 days 4 hours ago
mman23
Josh K. - You won Individual Immunity and have guaranteed yourself a 1 and 3 shot at making the FTC - How does it feel?

Yes I've won immunity, but instead of looking at it as a 1 and 3 shot at making it to FTC, I see it as a 100% chance of moving to the next round. Survive and advance, baby. But yes I'm very relieved I have it :)
3400 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
2/4 votes received.
3400 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
Does 3rd and 4th place still get to go to ponderosa with the others?
3400 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Yes Cedric
3400 days 3 hours ago
Nt888
Man this is the best final 4 I dont think that there is any hate between us best of luck guys you all deserve the win

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!