This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Finale and Reunion -

Topic » - Finale and Reunion -

3269 days 13 hours ago
yr_2007
ok scott thank you :-]

me when people just see the obvious 30 % of game without reading confessions !!
3269 days 13 hours ago
yr_2007
ok as steve stops talking to me all i say is

in the end its a game and we wont win any million dollars so stop being bitter and take it like a sportsman

the friendships that were made were 100 % real and genuine

enough said
3269 days 13 hours ago
yr_2007
btw im hosting a survivor game with an exclusive theme of straights vs bi vs gays i just thought i wanted to host it so im gonna take some interesting players so if any one interested must contact me soon
3269 days 13 hours ago
chpman12
^im laughing so hard XD and thank you Scott, I appreciate you telling me how you felt and good luck to you as well in whatever you do next.
3269 days 13 hours ago
yr_2007
chip were you laughing at the game im gona host ?

just asking
3269 days 13 hours ago
chpman12
No...I just think the idea is funny, it's a good idea it's just new
3269 days 12 hours ago
_Adidas_
@Yogi um Selena went BEFORE Tyler...
when tyler went home i voted selena and when selena went home i voted mickle
3269 days 12 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Okay, here is my question for all of you:

If you could change one thing about your game, what would it be?

This is a question used to see if you can reflect on your game, so no I am not looking for the answer "nothing".
3269 days 12 hours ago
chpman12
Austin: If you could change one thing about your game, what would it be?

There are 2 major things I would have done differently, first I would have found alternative methods to solve the threat of Jacob and Tyler. Looking back, I believe blindsiding them wasn't the best approach.

Secondly, I would have gotten to know other people better, particularly Scott and Selena. I made a decision to contribute to voting them out without getting to know them very well. I am also regretful for this.
3269 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
First of all Yogi, we are the jury and we are players in this game; we do not have access to confessionals and will not until we vote for one of you to win this game.

And Luis why should I vote for you if you didnt have to do any actual surviving all game? Chip was in danger quite a few times and he managed to stay by some means. Chip is a threat because while you and Yogi were sitting back trying not to look like threats he was actually making moves.
3269 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Those moves may have been misguided and foolish, but - but they were moves.
3269 days 11 hours ago
yr_2007
@selena

hence chip was afraid and nervous every tribal

i never needed to worry at all as i had the numbers always i just believed my game and i know im safe so i dint had to rely on someones idol like luis used his idol to save chip

i never needed anything like that to stay alive

i was always on top of my game and never got scared before a tribal

now what you say about that ?

you can play a game that may not piss others and still sit at ftc i dint piss anyone off i dint need to lie or backstab still im here !!

i dint make false promises because i knew only 3 go to finals so i kept it simple and played it without much drama
3269 days 11 hours ago
yr_2007
@austin

If you could change one thing about your game, what would it be?

answer - i would have not missed the last tribal as i was in german class i was denied permission to use my mobile so i was like handicapped and i cant do anything

uptil then i was always active i never needed someones mercy i played solid game

im a human i have emergencies and college too so if i missed for one day i should get atleast the benefit of doubt instead of being called as i never gave shit about this game thats ridiculous ask chip,tyler,luis i always wanted to be in the mix i never stayed inactive you can ask the host too how active i was in talking about the game and sending confessionals
3269 days 11 hours ago
chpman12
You didn't need an idol because you didn't have enemies, you didn't have enemies because you didn't do very much, people wanted me out because I was making moves that were changing the game.
3269 days 11 hours ago
ItsOfficial
4/8 votes received for the title of Sole Survivor....

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!