This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Finale and Reunion -

Topic » - Finale and Reunion -

3265 days 20 hours ago
yr_2007
@chip

bullshit !!

what moves you made ?

seriously what moves you made ? you think tyler ,selena and jacobs vote was a blindside ? seriously ? thats majority determined so you did nothing there

u had no role in maxwell and austins vote either as that were my moves

at f5 luis made big moves not you

steve was put on leash as i took his allies one by one out

luis did play good moves in voting mickle and steve out

so chip say me where you actually played better ? yes i give you credit you did that endurance challenge but i never needed immunity so...

so u won just one challenge and voted with majority and say you were best among us 3 thats total lie plz own it man no glory in lying bro

if i dint take it to tie breaker u wouldnt even make the merge bro so stop showing as if you were like a super player and me and luis were goats !!
3265 days 20 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Its a good thing that Chip was afraid and nervous. This is Survivor not the Real World.
3265 days 20 hours ago
yr_2007
pre merge chip played no big moves and wouldnt even make the merge had i flipped

at merge again he voted with majority of 6+3

so tyler,scott,selena and jacob all went and none were chips moves as majority wanted them out

so if i dint align with chip then steve was asking me pre merge why dint i evict chip lol

at final 7 austin and maxwell were my moves

at f5 luis used an idol to save chips ass

at f4 mickle went home as he dint make any deal with anyone

so chip plz stop saying you made moves which you never did

me and luis played under the radar so you were stupid enough to expose your gameplay and had me and luis not had your back you would have gone home so stop saying you did all alone you needed me and luis the same amount we needed you

so if one person gets credit in a 3 men alliance it feels so horrible
3265 days 20 hours ago
yr_2007
chip was not smart !! who the hell openly messages someone now a days ??

people would screenshot and screw your game so i had to be under the radar and diplomatic on pms but on skype i can talk freely without being afraid of screenshots so that was on my mind too so i dint want to expose my game and my moves playing stupid moves

trust me people screenshot and screw others game and i had to take that into notice too

and that was a big reason i dint openly pmed everyone tonights vote is this etc i only used to talk that way to people i trusted the most
3265 days 19 hours ago
chpman12
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
3265 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
Chip, voting out Jacob Austin and Tyler were not moves if everyone else also contributed in them?!
3265 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
The best love you probably made was that u kept the Xhosa alliance by throwing challenge to force a tie!?
3265 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
You wanted to know how I was going to vote so we voted the same
3265 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
Clair, I have constantly said this if I were to make my self a NOTICIBLE threat like Tyler and Austin and Jacob I would have been voted out early merge like them. I kept it low key throughout the time by knowing who votes were both sides. I got rid of MY threats and saved my allies so that I had a clearer way to finals. You may call it easy work and call me a "coward" but this is survivor not fastings/frookies
You can not win a game if you keep the threats, the sooner they leave the best it will go for yourself
3265 days 19 hours ago
chpman12
Yogi do not judge me, your gameplay was a large 0, Austin was not your idea and Maxwell was not your idea
3265 days 19 hours ago
_Adidas_
Austin,
If you could change one thing about your game, what would itsi?

Probably to pick a side much soon, although it would have made me a biggest threat and I had to use idols much earlier than expected. That move would have caused me not to have an easier way here buy it would have helped my case to win.
3265 days 19 hours ago
yr_2007
lmao when chip says evicting austin and maxwell was not my move bull shit man

you wanted to vote steve out when jacob and me were gunning for austin finally you had no other option than to vote austin

then maxwell was my move i was supposed to vote steve but i wantedly evicted maxwell as he is not close to me as steve was
3265 days 18 hours ago
chpman12
LOL THATS THE WORST LIE OF THE SEASON ABOUT STEVE, AND CONGRATS YOU VOTED OUT MAXWELL...BEST MOVE EVER
3265 days 18 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"You can not win a game if you keep the threats, the sooner they leave the best it will go for yourself"

And yet you kept Chip. -_-
3265 days 18 hours ago
_Adidas_
Clair,

I didn't consider Chip a threat like the rest.

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!