This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3384 days 1 hour ago
mman23
I won't go into detail like Dan, but he's severely misguided thinking I was just a challenge threat. You've all read the impact my decisions had on this game. Unlike Dan, I'm demonstrating and broadcasting how strong I was over Dan strategically, while he's just saying it was an even split. There isn't a doubt in my mind that I deserve this more than Dan, and I hope you all do too.

Looking forward to the after party tomorrow night!!
3384 days 1 hour ago
_Adidas_
Okay I'll be voting for the one that was seen as a bigger threat and its hard to be a threat and make final 2
You 2 did great :) goodluck
3384 days 1 hour ago
dandoe
Well it's pretty clear it's a like a 7-0 vote to Josh hahaha

By everyone's perceptions, I made no moves, was shit as comps, was fake, useless, barely constituted a good player, had no strategic game-play and basically did nothing so....... it's looking good XD
3384 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
I have all of the Juror's votes. I will see everyone tomorrow night for the Reunion where we will crown the winner of Survivor Tocantins!
3384 days 1 hour ago
Nt888
I love you both so this was a hard decision no hard feeling its been a blast
3384 days 1 hour ago
mman23
Dan, i'm sure it won't be unanimous!
3383 days 8 hours ago
teamjacz
Me getting ready for the reunion
http://i.imgur.com/atpIfMe.gif
3383 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
I wonder if I'm getting an award... Probably not
3383 days 5 hours ago
mman23
excited for 20 mins guys!
3383 days 5 hours ago
teamjacz
Maybe you'll get something Kelly!
3383 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Out of those awards I COULD get the entertainment award I sent good confessionals
3383 days 5 hours ago
dandoe
We all know you've won Josh hahhaa XD
3383 days 5 hours ago
Kelly0412
Me when the final 2 are the 2 people who lied to my face
3383 days 5 hours ago
mman23
Kelly, that comment didn't draw any attention last night. Won't get an explanation here either :)
3383 days 5 hours ago
teamjacz
I have been on the right side of wrong this whole time....

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!