This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3399 days 3 hours ago
dandoe
Well I don't think it's a done deal that Josh has won, Josh certainly wins with comps, I win with social game, so it would come down to strategy which I don't think Josh had, if you took away his comps, he was a pretty insignificant player :) He went around making fake alliances, I made actual friendships which is why it was so easy for him to vote whoever off. He wasn't even in the original alliance of me, Cedric, Luis, I kinda welcomed him by swapping my vote and keeping him. I have had much better strategy, I think I got 1 vote? from all the tribal councils and for a tribe that kept losing due to someone throwing comps, pretty impressive, I think I have earned the win and if I pissed you off by getting here then that just means what I did for me worked.
3399 days 3 hours ago
KathrineOliver
I didn't say, it was a done deal that Josh won ;)
3399 days 3 hours ago
mman23
(Nate part VII)

"Both- tell me my worst part of my game "

You trusted me too much, which mainly is my fault since I got you hooked, at least a little, when we went to exile back to back times. I think you were too stubborn in your dealings with Kathrine for whatever reason, and that implosion caused a rift that I was able to take advantage of. I think if you, even just temporarily, sided with Kathrine in final 7 and booted me, this would've been a different game and I think you are sitting in the final 2.
3399 days 3 hours ago
mman23
I think i'm all caught up. Gonna eat some dinner now since I've sat at this computer for the past 4 hours!! xD Sorry if I accidentally missed your question, just give me a nudge and I'll go back and read :P
3399 days 3 hours ago
Emotion
@Katherine but it kinda is
3399 days 3 hours ago
ItsOfficial
4/7 votes received.
3399 days 3 hours ago
dandoe
Both-Who in the jury do you think that you would beat at the FTC and who do you think you would lose to please explain

I think I would win against emmy for obvious reasons, he probably wouldn't turn up hahaha XD

and I think I would lose against Carlos because he was a triple threat, has everything going for him, and a lot of people don't like me anymore haha, so I would probably still lose against emmy hahhaah XD
3399 days 3 hours ago
dandoe
I don't think this a thing but... CLOSING STATEMENT

Kathrine, you were the queen of this game, the only girl ruler who had the confidence to challenge anyone and everyone.

Luis, the first person I with, we were so close that when yo were voted out, I felt like I had been personally blindsided and it was the worst moment of the whole thing for me.

Ash, you were a great, strategic, clever player who I think held a lot of the power within the game. You may not like my game play but I honestly met such great people and voting someone off each round, I was never going to please everyone, but that is the difference between me and Josh, he had alliances with these people, I never did.

Carlos, only one word can describe you within this game, robbed. I think you are super nice and so trustworthy it's unreal.

Emmy, you may not have been active, or be active for this vote but you were always nice to me and the love we share for Alex and Sierra is real haha <3

Nate, Secret fratties, I hated voting you the most, but the way you responded in such a cool way, I respect you so much!

Cedric, We have been together since the start with Luis <3 and in the personal voting challenge I voted you to trust my life with because you're so genuine and likable that I had to.

Josh - You have won comps, put up with me, and been my little side-kick throughout, I couldn't have done this without you, so thank you ;)

Me -I have experienced highs and lows coming into an environment I know nothing about, but you all taught me a little something along the way and calved me into person I am today, this cast has had so many incredible players, we all could have mad F.T.C but just on this occasion it was me and Josh. I am not going to bed you for votes, or insult Josh, we all played amazingly and contributed to one of the best group games ever. and finally!

Itsofficial - you were an amazing host who never failed to turn up (well once but shh) and always came up with cool interesting games which kept us all coming back, so thank you! For hosting this wonderful game.

I think I am done now, goodnight everyone! <3
3399 days 2 hours ago
wym395
@Dan
I'm glad for your knowledge of my game plan and your stabs. But sometimes getting to close to people can cost you dearly especially if they go to jury. You were a great social player but sometimes you need to draw the line.
3399 days 2 hours ago
wym395
@Katherine
I did tell them whom we were voting against but it was reverse psychology. You heard how they were scrambling on whom to use the idol but I never expected 2 idols :(
I wanted for me and Nate to be in the middle but tbh I played to hard and made big moves too early in the game.
3399 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
I think I just decided who I'm gonna vote for an it's weird because I didn't think about going this route when I got voted out.
3399 days 2 hours ago
wym395
@Cedric
I'm sorry for being a jerk to you! It sucks being voted out and sometimes you need to blame it on someone lol
3399 days 1 hour ago
teamjacz
@Carlos,
nah I was just a little unnerved, I was expecting some comments but wasn't expecting so much hate on ponderosa and didn't know how to react to it.
3399 days 1 hour ago
ItsOfficial
5/7 votes received.
3399 days 1 hour ago
_Adidas_
This is a tough vote

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!