This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

- Finale and Reunion -

Topic » - Finale and Reunion -

3248 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
5/8 votes received for a winner!
3248 days 6 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"I didn't consider Chip a threat like the rest."

Which was wrong. Chip was the biggest threat in the game for a lot of the early merge.
3248 days ago
yr_2007
see for you chip was a threat

for us chip was an ally

everyones perception is different

for some people physical players are a threat and for some strategic player is a threat

so everyones definition of threat is different

you may consider chip as a threat and for me tyler was a threat simply said !!

so say me who is a less threat according to you selena ? should we have taken steve ? he already has 3 non xhosa on jury to make him win and maxwell was a returnee and we never knew where his head was so whom should we take to final ??

3 members make f3 so we had to take someone

so i hope you got my point selena
3247 days 21 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
You should have taken anyone except Chip is my point. Literally anyone would have been a smarter move.
3247 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
7/8 votes received for a Winner! Less than 3 hours to vote! Less than 4 hours until the reunion! ^-^
3247 days 12 hours ago
yr_2007
ok i guess chip won and luis came second accrding to the way jury responded to me :-[
3247 days 11 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
because you're a FLOATER, that's how you played and that's how the jury and i saw you
3247 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
We're getting close to the end of this season! All that is left; is to find out our winner for Season 3 - Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol"

And then we will discuss things that may clear some things up. I will ask questions to the players who are present for the Reunion. I will then reveal the awards for Season 3. Once the reunion comes to a close; I will reveal next season's Logo. I will post Applications for S4. Then I will open the Viewer's Lounge and Ponderosa for anyone who would like to view the content. Around one hour remains before the Final vote reveal that will determine our Sole Survivor!
3247 days 9 hours ago
MicklePickle20
700th post bitches
3247 days 9 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Actually Yogi I didn't think you were a floater.
3247 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome everyone! I'd like to thank you all for a successful 3rd season! Now to read the votes for the Final time here in Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol"......
3247 days 8 hours ago
chpman12
Cool!
3247 days 8 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Hi
3247 days 8 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
hey
3247 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*retrieves urn*

I have Eight votes inside this urn. It takes 5 votes to win....

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Day 14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!