This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3274 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 31, 2015 18:56:31
steve4280
steve4280
Confessional
ItsOfficial
Will that tribal council went well for obvious reason right now in merge I'm in control of my power alliance but I also am trying to have some amount of connection and trust with ppl outside of the alliance just incase to have something fall back on and for jury management

Mickle wants to align with me
And u seen wat Jacob did

So I'm off to a good start I suppose lol
3274 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
BatmanTDI
Confessionals
ItsOfficial
Interesting challenge for me. Closer to the end, I knew that the majority of them were gonna wait to bid all 500 on the immunity. I personally didn't want to bet it all and possibly get nothing, so I bid on a mysterious item. And I got a fricking disadvantage. I knew it had a possibility of being something bad, but not something that would hurt me! However, then, I bid on a shower just because no one else was, and I figured maybe there was a clue hidden in there. but nope, I GOT IMMUNITY!!!

So that was great, but then this dinner thing happened. And for some reason, STEVE TOOK IT. ugggggh it is so frustrating because he is in the majority, and personally this "alliance" is only held together by him. I have no clue what is about to happen, but at least I'm safe.
3274 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 31, 2015 19:12:20
steve4280
steve4280
Confessional
ItsOfficial
U know what's funny I'm not going to tribal council and I'm still controlling the vote my alliance came to me asking about the vote and I'm not even voting lol but I told them Martha because mickle may come in handy for me in the game possibly. Let's see wat happens
3274 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
_Adidas_
Confessional
ItsOfficial
Well I didn't win immunity which was what I was saving the money on
How was I supposed to know it was on the shower? I don't need a shower I can get a free one at camp *rolls eyes*
I really only wanted immunity for 2 reasons
Safety
And
Idol clues
I bow k ow the only 3 spots the merge idol can be at is
32, 41, or 50 so now I'll have to take 1 good guess and fast because Tyler has his guesses, and so does Jacob and Austin

With only 6 people being able to leave tonight I need to charm everyone and find one public enemy which I believe its Selena because she isn't in either alliance chats hopefully everyone is in on voting her
3274 days 17 hours ago
ItsOfficial
May 31, 2015 19:17:42
_Adidas_
_Adidas_
Confessional
ItsOfficial
YESSSS I FOUND ITHEHEHEHEHEH
now I'm just afraid that instead of being voted out with 1 idol (last season)
I'll be voted out with 2 idols this season ugh I will be such a flop
3274 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Survivor Auction -

Austin bought himself a disadvantage at the Auction but managed to buy the Immunity necklace for $20! It was awarded with his shower he purchased. It caught a few people off guard who were waiting to bid on the necklace...

Jacob bought a clue the Immunity Idol and a letter which contained a Dinner for 3. The Dinner for 3 is basically Exile. Jacob chose to bring Steve and Tyler keeping them safe from tonight's vote.

Tyler bought the *Red Pen* - He must use it at the next Tribal Council he attends. Before he votes; he must select one castaway to give the Red Pen. Whoever Tyler gives the pen to will have their vote read publicly.

Steve managed to buy two items that didn't give away any details. He bought a normal bag of rice and a bottle of sand. The *Bag of Rice* contained a vote nullifier. The *Bottle of sand* contained an extra vote. It's interesting because both can be played until the Final 5. This could give Steve the chance to make some much needed moves.

Mickle bought an Urn w/a note attached to it. He ultimately bought himself out of the Auction. But, he got to keep the urn and it's contents. When he arrived back at camp; he was surprised to find a ONE-TIME use "Cursed Idol" which he must use at the next Tribal Council he attends or the powers expire. Will he play the Idol tonight?

Chip bought himself a box of chocolates. It was sadly just a box of chocolates and nothing more....Everyone else walked away with nothing as they were waiting to bid on the Immunity necklace or some type of advantage.
3274 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
BatmanTDI
BatmanTDI
Confessionals
ItsOfficial
I am torn. So Steve seems to have forgotten about Selena, which sucks because I don't want to get rid of her. However, she is the vote apparently. I think Selena is awesome, and if I could work with her I would. But that dosn't seem possible right now. At this point, I don't even think it is smart to even attempt to start something with her. So I'm sorry, but...

Vote: Selena
3273 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
chpman12

Confession

ItsOfficial

Okay well I lost 2 allies from my alliance and 1 ally from my fake alliance for this vote thanks to the dinner reward but it should still be a landslide vote for Selena. AND TO THE MORON WHO VOTED ME AT THE LAST TRIBAL...SCREW YOU! IF 4 MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE VOTED ME THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN VOTED OUT...THAT IS TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!

Basically next tribal my plan is to vote out Austin because no one likes him. However...I am going to get the band of idiots which consist of Steve, Maxwell, and someone else who I don't even remember to vote Tyler. I then tell Jacob to use his red pen on Steve so Tyler thinks that Steve is against him. Then Tyler gets mad at Steve and then he goes next. From there I can either pull a blindslide on one of the Xhosa 6 or I can vote out Maxwell...I am thinking too far ahead in the future so I guess I will end my planning here.

If things go according to plan:

10th- Selena
9th- Austin
8th- Steve
7th-TBD
3273 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Blindside

Jun 1, 2015 20:10:41

chpman12

chpman12

Blindside

yr_2007BOBROCKS333_Adidas_ItsOfficialMicklePickle20

Who is in? Tyler will keep winning immunity and we will have the numbers either way. It is a bold move but it is the right move.
3273 days 16 hours ago
ItsOfficial
steve4280

Confessional

ItsOfficial

I told my alliance to vote Tyler cuz she's a challenge threat and I don't need that in my tribe and idc if she has a idol cuz idm one of my alliance members leaving cuz even if they do I'll still have the numbers with five but I just gotta make sure it's not me
3273 days 15 hours ago
mman23
So hard reading steve's confessionals. His strategy seems pretty haphazard.
3272 days 21 hours ago
dwallz26
=/ steveee
3272 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
BatmanTDI
Vote
ItsOfficial

Voting Confessional: I think it was when I was sitting there for an hour watching you link users when I realized you were by far the biggest threat.
Vote:Tyler
3272 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Jun 2, 2015 16:17:19
steve4280
steve4280
Confessional
ItsOfficial
I'm glad my alliance is staying intact and my plan worked again and my target left once again three times in a row and I'm gonna try to keep that streak till the finale also my alliance are pretty much full of sheep except for my chpman so I'll probably get him out the earliest
3272 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Jun 2, 2015 16:21:52
steve4280
steve4280
Confessional
ItsOfficial
I'm glad my alliance sees the pecking order is to get the strongest challenge threats out that's y I'm going to throw every single challenge and seem as weak in challenges as possible so even tho I'm controlling votes and the game my target may seem small because they'd think I'm sooooo weak in challenges

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!