This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor S.Africa S3 "Cursed Idol" - Discussion

Topic » Survivor S.Africa S3..

3256 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
I'm curious about what you're thinking of doing next season.(?)
3256 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I am going to post Applications for S4 at the reunion. However; I will only be accepting First-time applicants for next season! I will also reveal the Logo at the reunion!
3256 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Jun 5, 2015 18:53:13
steve4280
steve4280
Confessional
ItsOfficial
Well my idol bluff worked and I'm sure I wasn't voted out cuz they wanted flush my "idol" lmfao I'm such a good liar! I gotta pick one of these idiots that will stick with me and I'm trying to see now and if they still think I have the idol I'm atleast a lock for f4 and I can't do screenshot so I gotta work my manipulative magic then
3255 days 22 hours ago
dwallz26
Thata boy steve!!!  Play hard, win hard,
3255 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
chpman12

Pre-Finale Confessional

ItsOfficial

Well...it appears as if I am the FBI's Most Wanted for the remainder of the game. I don't care though...I'm going to go Terry Dietz on this bitch and win the last 2 challenges and vote Steve (because he is just a genuine fag) and probably Mickle (because he wasted 270 minutes of my life on that challenge).

Should I make the final 3 with Steve and Mickle going 5th and 4th I am pretty sure I won't be getting jury votes from Scott, Selena, Tyler, Austin, Jacob, Maxwell, Steve, or Mickle. So...I guess my aggressive approach won't pay off in the end as of now.

It is quite flattering that everyone wants me out though...it shows they are all so insecure about their own games and that they think mine was better then theirs'. Lets just break this down for a second...

Steve: Literally grabbed my coattails the entire merge and listened to whatever I said (Tyler, Austin, Jacob vote outs) he wasn't even aware that he was never my major alliance. Now that he is in a position to win...he ironically wakes up and tries to start stuff (particularly directed at me)

Yogi: He is cool and all but he participated in like 2 individual challenges and failed miserably in both, he never tried to organize anything and basically listen to either me or Jacob or Tyler when they were in.

Luis: I guess he got timid from his last season because as great of a challenge player he is...he hasn't really down anything from a strategic standpoint. I'll give him credit...he did help me play Steve for a while but Steve decided to finally wake up in the Final 6.

Mickle: He did nothing in the tribe stage, he did nothing in the early merge, he just voted the way everyone told him to. He didn't vote for any blindside and he has just played a boring game. He is pretty funny though, and I bet he's kicking himself for using that Cursed Idol for no reason...he could have made a move with that last tribal but whatever.

I would compare everyone else's' game right now to watching the Sound of Music 8 times in a row whilst sitting in a retirement home. If I get voted out then it is going to be a pretty boring final 3. I would much rather have Jacob and Tyler back in...they would have continued to make this game fun. Oh well...they are probably saying negative things about me in Ponderosa anyway.

Until tomorrow,

Chip
3254 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Jun 7, 2015 19:22:28
chpman12
chpman12
Final 4 Confession
ItsOfficial
I take back everything....Luis and Mickle may just be the 2 best players of all time, especially Luis. My feelings haven't changed about Steve though or Yogi, because he didn't even show up.
3252 days 8 hours ago
ItsOfficial
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7410/forum/topic/15377473/47

Thank you for participating in Season 3 of my Viewer's Lounge!

TONIGHT! @ 7pm EST! Season 3 is coming to a close. The finalist have made their statements and the Jury has questioned them. Tomorrow we find out who will be crowned the Sole Survivor for S3 Survivor S.Africa - "Cursed Idol"

The Final 3 consists of 3 members of Xhosa. Xhosa dominated the challenges in the pre-merge and managed to all make the merge as a tribe intact. They then began working the remaining players into turning against each other before turning on the Xhosa alliance. Will it be Chip? He was involved in many of the votes. He has played a villainous role in a way. Can he woo the Jury into taking the title? Or will it be Luis? Season 2 Returnee from Tocantins. He was blindsided in his original season with an Idol just before the merge hit. He managed to find two Idols this season. Will luck remain on his side going into FTC? Or will it be Yogi? He managed to play an UTR game and it could possibly pay off! He managed to think for himself; voting however he felt necessary. One thing is for certain. This could be anyone's game!

The Reunion will begin @ 7pm EST sharp. I will begin the Reunion by revealing the Eight Jury votes for the title of Sole Survivor! Once the winner is revealed. I will ask a few questions to players who would like air time at the reunion. After a few questions; we will move onto the Awards! I will be revealing 4 awards at the Reunion! Fan Favorite - voted by the S3 Viewer's Lounge. Player of the Season; Underdog of the Season; and the Entertainment Award will be decided with help from ACTIVE members of the Viewer's Lounge with the Sole decision made by the HOST(Myself.) After I reveal the awards; I will reveal the Logo for Season 4 of my series; followed with Opening the Viewer's Lounge and Ponderosa for anyone who would like to view the content.
3252 days 5 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
yogis confessionals are fucking incredible
3252 days 5 hours ago
Broniak
STEVE!!?!?
GOOD FUCKIN JOB ON VOTING LOG
3252 days 5 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott wrote my name down; what a moron.

no i didn't
3252 days 5 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Season 4 will be all newbies! Apps will be posted sometime tomorrow night. I also apologize for the wiki. I just got a job and have been doing nothing but working and tengaged. That has been my life at the moment. The wiki will be updated before the premier for Season 4. Count on it ^-^
3251 days 18 hours ago
yr_2007
wow great confessionals by everyone

*rolls eyes* when luis took me on xhosa tribe to evict me if the tribe ever went to tribal and that was really shocking to see and when he had the chance to evict me at final 5 and final 4 he kept me safe that shows loyalty helps us alot in gaining someones trust

luv you scott,chip,luis :-P

open group

ItsOfficial - Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!