This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins S2 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins S2 -..

3404 days 23 hours ago
KathrineOliver
I did promise him Final 2, but it was honestly, my hand to God (who I don't believe in, but still :)) just he joined our side. He was 4th or 5th in my mind. But I needed too. We had blindsided him right before the merge, I had to get him back.
3404 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
I don't wanna vote for Dan
3404 days 23 hours ago
KathrineOliver
I kinda wanna really stir them in my pot of bitterness and drill them with questions.
3404 days 22 hours ago
wym395
Actually Josh had the idol and played it for Dan and I kind of told Dan we were voting against him and realized my mistake and warned you all
3404 days 22 hours ago
Nt888
I love them but I want this to be one heck of a final tribal I want them to squirm and sweat
3404 days 22 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Guys, let's not make this easy for them! They are there, because WE MADE MISTAKES, not because they're some kinds of geniuses. Let's come up with some good questions that will turn them against each other. Cause I'm not voting for Josh to win for, like, the most Immunities he won. Bullcrap. I wanna hear some game.
3404 days 22 hours ago
wym395
Katherine why weren't you liked? tbh nearly everyone was against you which made me feel uneasy lol
3404 days 22 hours ago
Nt888
Oh I want to see who they actually are how they react on the spot
3404 days 22 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Cause I'm a lying bitch, Carlos. :) Cause I'm a lying bitch. But I've dealt with that part of me. Took some therapy, ya know. ;)
3404 days 22 hours ago
wym395
Well I can't wait for Cedric to join us to tell him I told you so dummy
3404 days 22 hours ago
KathrineOliver
If Cedric went back to us after Ash was gone, me you and him could've forced a tie, and we might've still had a shot. Just sayin'
3404 days 22 hours ago
KathrineOliver
And I do realize, that I might've pushed him to turning on us. So that's why he either ends up here with us and is a morron, OR he ends up in the Final 2 tonight and he knew what he was doing all along. That's why if he's in F2 I'll vote for him.
3404 days 22 hours ago
KathrineOliver
And if he goes home, he's a morron.
3404 days 22 hours ago
Nt888
RIP Cedric
3404 days 22 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Yep. :) Let's rip Dan and Josh to shreds.

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!