This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins S2 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins S2 -..

3404 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
3393 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome Luis! - First member of the Jury; is there anyone in the game that doesn't stand a chance of winning??
3393 days 22 hours ago
_Adidas_
Katherine for sure, unless she makes finals but I wouldn't give her my vote even if she played the better game
I mean I went 2 tribal council voting how she wanted because I was going to blindside her sooner, I guess she convinced Cedric or Cedric was the rat and ratted me out

So I'll vote whoever played the best game BUT also stuck their word
3393 days 22 hours ago
_Adidas_
There is a difference from strategic and stupidity
Voting me out was strategic,
Voting with Katherine so she gets father was stupidity
3393 days 21 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Luis L. - So you are saying you haven't promised anyone your vote for the FTC?
3392 days 2 hours ago
Emotion
Well this stinks
3392 days 2 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome to Ponderosa Ash!

Ash C. - What do you think happened that lead to your torch being snuffed?
3392 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
I think that the old jalapoas saw that I was the glue holding the original timberas together. Without me Nate and Katherine will be back at each other's throats. And I think that's what they wanted.
3391 days 17 hours ago
_Adidas_
Oh hey what happened
3391 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
Blindsided by a double idol play :-/
3391 days 8 hours ago
_Adidas_
Wow :o
3391 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Question for both Ash and Luis - Do you think it is essential to make a big move in order to have any chance of winning this game?
3391 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Question for both Ash and Luis - Dan just won Individual Immunity securing himself a spot in the F6; who do you think will be joining us?
3391 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
Question 1:
I think that making a big move cirtianly helps the jury respect you, but lots of people have win in the past without making one.
3391 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
Question 2: my guess would be josh Cedric, emmy jay, kat and Nate. Or Carlos instead of nate
3390 days 20 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome Kathrine to Ponderosa guys!

Kathrine O. - The vote was 5-2. Who do you think voted with you at Tribal Council?

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!