This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor : The Tongan Rainforest Discussion!!!

Topic » Survivor : The Tongan..

3432 days ago
ryanhawk71
Sorry that I didn't have the viewer's lounge for Season one, but I am glad that I have it now, and I have a feeling there will be a lot of viewer discussion because of the interesting cast that we have. Give me your thoughts on the cast!
3432 days ago
ryanhawk71
Nuku (Orange Buffs):
Jeremy/wuau
Gerlos/TheYoYo4
Emmet-Jay/geovanycaleorn
Max/maxcrosby2419
Blake/UWHuskyFan
Yogi/yr_2007
Tony/tonyalbright
Brie/megaxatu26

Alofa (Brown Buffs):
Jim/jimcoolkid2001
Austin/wildboy12
Nathan/Matedog1209
Me/me2013
Mitch/MitchKid64
Seth/DisneyWorldLover
Weber/justdontevictme
Danny Boy/DanielzSnooz
3432 days ago
ryanhawk71
My overall thoughts on the cast:
Jeremy - I don't know much about his gameplay, but he already seems like a shady player.
Gerlos - He's never watched survivor and never played a group game. I have a feeling he will either end up riding in someone's coattails or voted out as the easy target.
EmmetJay - I'm not sure how his gameplay will go, but he seems naive.
Max - He seems like he will be a strong competitor, but I can't decide yet.
Blake - From what I've seen of him, he can nudge his way out of a tough situation and has a lot of persuasive power. He can really throw someone else under the bus to save his ass and he has a real shot if he can make it to the end.
Yogi - I feel like Yogi may be somewhat of a threat, but I have no clue because I don't know what his gameplay will be.
Tony - Tony will probably be an underdog and last much longer than they think he will. His only problem is that he has trouble maintaining a solid alliance.
Brie - Not sure what will come out of this player. Most likely she/he (idk lol) will be voted out before the merge.

Jim - It will be interesting to see how his gameplay will turn out, but I see him doing well in this game. This is another contestant who is new to group games, never watched survivor, but players like this, especially white levels have to get used to a competitive survivor environment quite quickl.
Austin - I don't mean to sound rude, but this is a player I see being voted out first. He doesn't seem like a real threat.
Nathan - From what I've seen of Nathan, he can be a strong competitor, but he ends up becoming a follower and a sheep.
Me - Me will probably be the biggest threat in this game in my opinion of course due to her color level. I've never really seen her in a group game before, so I want to see how this turns out.
Mitch - Not sure how his gameplay will be, but I have a feeling this will also be a pre-merge elimination.
Seth - I've seen quite a bit of Seth and I know that he is a great competitor, but I have a feeling he will get blindsided before the final 3.
Weber - Don't know much about Weber. However, he seems to be a real contender in this game.
Danny Boy - I have a feeling that Danny Boy will do very well in the social aspect of the game because he seems like a funny guy.
3431 days 5 hours ago
ryanhawk71
It seems like the only alliance thus far is the large alliance with Austin, Nathan, Me, Seth, and Weber. I have a feeling they will dominate pre-merge, but they won't have the majority post-merge. Plus, with the twist of the returning contestant from last season, the game will become interesting when the see the player as a threat.
3431 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
4 of the 5 members in the majority alliance were the only ones on time for the challenge. They most likely will dominate the entire game.
3431 days ago
ryanhawk71
The alliance seems to want out James. Even though Seth was inactive and James apologized, his only downfall is that he couldn't compete due to lack of survivor knowledge and is being targeted by the alliance because Seth is in it and he isn't.
3430 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I think that in the alliance, Austin and Weber are playing the sheep and will in the end be voted out after riding in Me's coattails. They need to watch out for her because she is a strong player.
3430 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Me is one of my best friends on the site, and she is a killer group game player. I'm not being biased her, she is -very- good.

Whether the others will see her as a threat before it's too late. I don't know.

Also, why the short confessionals? Is it just me who writes paragraphs and paragraphs?

I also know

Max- He's so on and off, it's bizarre. In my experience with him as a player (and a host) he is just all over the place, and is prone to dropping into inactivity.

Yogi- Is very similar. He used to be a good group game player, but now it just seems he joins to have his name on the record sheet, and never actually does a lot.

Blake- Overplayer, overstrategises and has an ego to boot. So I can see him trying to pull something late pre-merge/early post-merge, and it blowing up totally in his face
3429 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
so Yogi already found the idol lol
3429 days 5 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I think it's interesting that Weber has decided to play both sides of his team... I want to see how that plays out and whether him, Nathan, and Austin decide to work with Tim and Danny Boy or with Me and Seth
3429 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Yogi found the idol? LOL

That's a shock. Guess he's actually playing the game.

Hmmm that's interesting. Very risky too, because I wonder, if they get caught out, will the other 4 link up to take them out? If that happened, they're 4-3 down. And others are smart enough to realise that. Just depends on whether they get caught.
3429 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Also, I feel like there is an alliance forming in Nuku. I haven't heard much in the way of confessionals very much from Nuku. Maybe it just so happens that many are voting the same, but I think that Tony and Blake will be in control of that tribe.
3429 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I'm a bit dissapointed in the confessionals, mostly the voting ones, but I think the more time someone takes with confessionals shows how much they care about the game
3429 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
lol Tim just went from the weakest person to a power player. He found the other idol. If him and Yogi make it to the merge, they could end up being the power couple.
3428 days 18 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Ohh Tim. Tim is very good, as we both know. We'll see how things pan out for that tribe.

But yeah, I agree. No one is really putting in a whole lot of effort into them, which is disappointing to someone like me, who does.
3428 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I think there is some people that are trying really hard at challenges, but aren't doing a lot of strategizing. I feel like this will cause people like Gerlos or Emmet-Jay will be voted out early. I feel kind of bad for Gerlos because he has no previous group game experience nor any Survivor knowledge in his grasp, so I want to see whether or not he can make merge without getting a majority vote against him.

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!