This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor : The Tongan Rainforest Discussion!!!

Topic » Survivor : The Tongan..

3442 days 4 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I find it dissapointing that Yogi has the idol and is by far the most inactive player...
3442 days 4 hours ago
ryanhawk71
My New Thoughts on the cast since it started:
Nuku (Orange Buffs):
Jeremy- He's going home tonight. He blew the challenge for his tribe and almost blew the first one.
Gerlos- He still doesn't have a full grasp on the game, but he claims that he will be becoming more active. If he doesn't start with his real gameplay, he'll be floating along until the majority takes him out.
Emmet-Jay- He hasn't been very active so far, and he's no part of any clear alliance. I doubt he is making merge because it doesn't seem that he's talked to anyone.
Max- I still don't know what Max is thinking. He barely talks to me, doesn't do much at challenges, sends no confessionals, and his votes have no opinions with them.
Blake- He is a real threat. He seems to get upset quite easily, but he's one of the only real players on Nuku.
Yogi- He has an idol but is one of the most inactive people. I don't see him going far because he will most likely self-vote, be voted out for inactivity, and leave with the idol.
Tony- I don't think people see Tony as a threat, but his game is amazing right now. Him and Blake are going to be the clear power couple this season.
Brie- She is a better player than I thought. I don't know if she just so happens to be voting with the alliance, but I feel like there is something going on with her that I don't know about.

Alofa (Brown Buffs):
Jim- I'm disspointed to see him out. His inactivity and lack of knowledge is what caused him to be out early as I suspected.
Austin- His confessionals are pathetic and I'm sad that he is in so much control. Him, Nathan, and Weber are in control of two five-person alliances and no one suspects a thing.
Nathan- Nathan is playing a strong, quiet game right now. I feel that later he might abandon his alliance to work with the other tribe.
Me- She thinks that she has the only powerful alliance, but she is mistaken. I must admit that she is probably the biggest threat, but she might get voted out just because she's not in the greatest position in the way of alliances.
Mitch- Mitch is sort of like Max. I'm not completely sure what is going on with him and I don't think he has any alliances. If I had to guess, Max is probably going to be the next person voted off of Alofa.
Seth- I thought he was going to be a real threat, but he is also one of the most inactive people. I feel like his alliance might turn on him for his lack of input to the team.
Weber- Weber is the main person behind both of the powerful alliances. Weber is in a great position, and if no one finds out about his double loyalty, he can run the entire game.
Danny Boy- He's in an alliance at the moment, but I have a strong feeling that he will get the short end of the stick and get blindsided before the merge.
Tim- He is already one of the best players though he joined a day late. He's already in one of the powerful alliances and has found an idol. I think Tim will no doubt make merge, and possibly even final 2.
3441 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Weber is probably the best player at this point, and I know for a fact that he will end up taking out some of the most dangerous people with his alliances
3440 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I really want Me to make it to merge. If she isn't blindsided, she can move to a power position real quick, but her tribe wants her out though she is one of the most active people.
3439 days 8 hours ago
ryanhawk71
YES! FINALLY WEBER ISNT BEING STUPID AND MADE AN F2 WITH ME! THEY WILL CRUSH EVERYONE IN THEIR PATH!!!
3439 days 4 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I really want Tony, Brie, and Blake to form an alliance! They vote the same every time and are the best players on Nuku, yet they don't use this to their advantage. I haven't heard anything about alliances from any Nuku confessionals... There is no way that they will survive in the merge.
3439 days 4 hours ago
ryanhawk71
The only way that this will happen is that a big player like Blake sneak in to find cracks in the Alofa alliances.
3439 days 3 hours ago
ryanhawk71
This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen... This is my convo with Nathan I just had:
lol wtf is wrong with you... I'm a responsible host and will not do that.
>So I could blindside themm
>>lol I'm not telling you... why would I do that?
>>>Who has it?
>>>>That's what that means.
>>>>>Someone already has it?
>>>>>>You go to get water from the well with no one following you. You see a big tree with a hole in it. You reach your hand down the hole and grab what you think is a hidden immunity idol. It is just an unraveled cloth with no idol in it.
>>>>>>>23?
>>>>>>>>The idol is a number between 1 and 25. Here are your clues:
>>>>>>>>1. I am an odd number.
>>>>>>>>2. One of my digits is a two.
>>>>>>>>3. I am a number higher than 20.
3437 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Yogi got voted out with the idol, and no one on Nuku has a chance to get it now, but Me already will get a detailed clue at merge for solving the puzzle
3437 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
>>The idol is a number between 1 and 25. Here are your clues:
>>1. I am an odd number.
>>2. One of my digits is a two.
>>3. I am a number higher than 20.
>>4. The season of survivor I correspond to was NOT filmed in Nicaragua.

so I sent this clue to the Alofa tribe and one of the first people to respond is Mitch, and he says 21. Season 21 of Survivor is literally Survivor: Nicaragua...
3437 days 4 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I knew that Blake would find a way to slip through the cracks... I have a feeling that Nathan will be gone if he doesn't win immunity.
3437 days 4 hours ago
ryanhawk71
MY THOUGHTS ON THE PLAYERS NOW WE HAVE REACHED THE MERGE:
Jeremy/wuau - 16th - He was inact at first and just didn't play a good game. He has no strategy and no alliances.
Gerlos/TheYoYo4 - 13th - I thought Gerlos had a chance to do well, but his scheduled didn't allow him to play. I would love to give him another chance, but I do not accept quitters.
Max/maxcrosby2419 - 12th - I think that Max screwed up by not showing up for the challenge. If he showed up, Emmet-Jay probably would've gone home. He voted everytime, but his tribe was tired of losing, and got their revenge on him for his inactivity.
Yogi/yr_2007 - 14th - Yogi was voted off with an idol. I was sad that he got it to be honest because he was so inactive from the start. He even self-voted when he was eliminated.
Jim/jimcoolkid2001 - 17th - Jim was voted off due to his lack of survivor knowledge. He got the short end of the stick, and that on top of forgetting to vote can cost you your spot.
Danny Boy/DanielzSnooz - 15th - After Alofa lost their second challenge, it was clear that Danny Boy was the only one that didn't do anything at all. Both tribes were aiming to keep out inactivity, and that is exactly what they did.

MERGE:
Nuku'Alofa (Golden Buffs):
Emmet-Jay/geovanycaleorn - Emmet-Jay hasn't sent many confessionals. I think he got here more from luck than from strategy. His votes seemed so random and he won't be a huge challenge threat.
Blake/UWHuskyFan - I knew that Blake would slowly work his way into the other tribe's alliance and pull them apart. If what he says is true, Alofa will be picked off one by one without even realizing it.
Tony/tonyalbright - Tony is a big power player, but I have no idea where his gameplay is. I think he is working with Blake and Brie, but its possible that they just happened to all vote together.
Brie/megaxatu26 - If Alofa sticks together, Brie will be voted off early in the merge. She has great potential, so I hope she can win some challenges and make it farther than Alofa would like her to.
Austin/wildboy12 - I barely know anything about Austin still. He sends me no confessionals, not even with his votes, and I am not sure where he stands. I think that sooner or later, he will get screwed over by whoever he is alligned with because he seems to not have much experience.
Nathan/Matedog1209 - Nathan will most likely be voted off soon. They are already planning his blindside, and he hasn't made any big moves. He is just riding in Weber's coattails.
Me/me2013 - Me is a very strong strategic player. I have a feeling she will excel in challenges and eventually find the idol. If they need to look out for anyone, it would be Me, because she is definitely a huge threat to everyone. At the moment, she is by far my favorites person in the cast.
Mitch/MitchKid64 - I haven't heard much about Mitch's gameplay either. I think that he is on the outs right now and that he will be one of the first Alofa to go.
Seth/DisneyWorldLover - Seth seemed really inactive at first, but his performance at the last challenge was incredible. If he chooses to show up for challenges, he will do incredible and make it very far.
Weber/justdontevictme - I'm not sure who Weber will be sticking with until the end. He has made a final 2 deal with Me, but he has the other alliance to worry about. Plus, Blake said that he has six people to vote against Nathan, so does that mean that Weber is working with Blake too? We'll just have to see how it plays out.
3437 days 4 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I think that for this vote, Weber will be in the middle of two big alliances, and he will be the deciding vote on who goes home.
3436 days 4 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Blake is so childish.... He has all votes against him except his own. He thinks that changing his vote will save him, but no one else has asked to change except Mitch, who I also turned down. My rule about changing votes is that once you have voted, that is the final decision. Blake is throwing a fit and is threatening to quit for the second time... I can't deal with this stupid stuff anymore... He's going to get voted out anyway, so why quit? He's a great player, but there is no way I am inviting him to return.
3422 days 18 hours ago
me2013
I love you Rob #alwaysonmyside

You are one of only 4 players who always have my back no matter what - I honestly thought that had changed - but I guess not. ily <3

Ryan - thanks for the challenging game - I truly believe that a good game is one where you have to fight to the last breath. Although I misjudged many players - I would not change a thing in the way I played or the people I trusted - at the end of the day - their actions speak volumes about their game-play - and I stayed strong in my beliefs. I hope I made you proud Rob #bffforever <3

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!