This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Tongan Rainforest Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: The Tongan..

3430 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
This is where the confessionals will be read so we know somewhat of what is happening deeper than the surface.
3430 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Mitch:
i really don't know what to think, i have not made any alliances so I'm getting kinda worried :(
3430 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Blake:
I don't know very many people on my tribe, Tony and I will be working together again, but I mean who knows, I may decide to blindside him again like I did in Mana's season;)
3430 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Seth:
Me, Weber, Austin, Nathan, and Myself (Seth) have formed a majority alliance on our tribe. (Hopefully this one will work out better than the one in Mana's!)
3430 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Austin:
i think i have a strong alliance thats my confessional
3430 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
^^^No offense but this is why he is going home early...
3429 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Brie:
Confessional: i am excited to be on Survivor. I cant wait to meet new people and make friends.
3429 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Gerlos:
I really think were gonna have a good game everyone seems awesome but ill keep weary of myself just to be sure of no traitors
3429 days 8 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Nathan:
I vote Jim

Confessional:
Basically everyone who played is voting together. So you shouldn't be surprised if you get like 5 votes for Jim. Js.
3429 days 8 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Me:
Throws a coconut at you - inscribed in the side is a name:

"Jim/jimcoolkid2001"

This person was inact............. BYE!
3429 days 8 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Mitch:
i vote to evict austin
3429 days 8 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Blake:
Confessional: I'm not 100% happy with the challenge, but my tribe won so we will continue to win so I can't complain
3429 days 8 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Weber:
My 1st couple days were getting to know people and now the goal is to get people to like me so they won't wanna vote me out I made a alliance with me Austin Nathan and Seth and we are going be a final five it's a uneasy alliance right now cause we don't know know who is trustworthy but I think we are all loyal at least for this 1st tribal where we intend to get rid of a inact but I plan on backstabbing this alliance later
3429 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Austin:
my vote is for jimmy
3429 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Weber:
I vote for Jim cause my alliance is voting for him and this should be a easy vote
3428 days 20 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Seth:
i vote jim

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!