This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: The Tongan Rainforest Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: The Tongan..

3407 days 18 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to Win Confessional From Nathan:
I vote for Me to win.
3407 days 18 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to Win Confessional From Emmet-Jay (replacement juror):
My vote is my badass girl Me you go girl
3407 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to Win Confessional From Seth:
I vote for Tomy to win
3407 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to Win Confessional From Weber:
I vote for me2013
3407 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
lol these are all so meaningless
3407 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to Win Confessional From Tim:
I vote for Tony to win and be the Sole Survivor. I think that he really played this game. I mean he got 2 idols played on him that he didn't even need. His social skills were on point as well as his strategic skills. Good job and good luck!
3407 days 6 hours ago
ryanhawk71
From Tony:
Okay, last confessional for real this time.

IF I was a shady person, I would be winning in 15 minutes. IF I was a shady person, I would be sitting next to Nathan. IF I was a shady person, I would have turned on the people that trusted me. But that wasn't me. That was Me. She had an alliance with everyone yet kept it secret except for a few of us. SHE voted out Weber and Seth, not me. SHE orchestrated the demise of Tim and Brie, not me. If only I could have been a shady person I probably would have won. But my morals mean more to me than a strike in the W column. It's been a great ride and I'm so proud of myself for defying EVERYONES opinions and making it to the final 2. Thank you for being such an amazing host and I hope I will be invited back for another season. xoxo <3
3401 days 3 hours ago
tonyalbright
You were shady - you had multiple alliances - to ensure that when the time came you could pick the best option for yourself.
^^^^^^^^^
I had one alliance, and that was with you and Seth. Notice how I kept up my end of the deal and never wrote either of your names down?

But you were shady - you had an alliance with Nathan - which you lied about and pretended he was a floater and then didn't take him to f2.
^^^^^^^^^
When did I ever say I had an alliance with Nathan? Was that me or you that tried to vote him out at final 4, and then did send him packing in final 3?

You did - you threw Blake under the bus - you sold out your entire tribe to save your own butt. You would have taken Seth to final two over me.
^^^^^^^^^
If I recall, every single person voted for Blake except for Blake himself. I did not, however, sell either of them out. I never offered up either of their names just to save my ass.

Actually no I didn't have an alliance with everyone. I had a f2 with Weber - and he had people all over the game - I just made sure I kept talking to everyone. You offered me a f3 deal at f5 - and when I asked who the third was - you wouldn't commit - so I knew you would stay with seth regardless and he was a big threat. You on the other hand were playing everyone.
^^^^^^^^^
I feel as though it was pretty obvious who my other final 3 was. You, Seth, Weber and I made a deal to go to final 4 together so you should probably be able to figure out Seth was my other final 3. I never, ever made an alliance with anyone else except you three after the merge.

Yes I did - but they turned on me first so - in essence  - it was me or them. You did that to plenty of players in this game. You actually voted with me the whole game - so don't make me out to be the bad guy.
^^^^^^^^^
You're wrong, actually. I didn't write down Weber or Seth at those tribals, you did.

You were right there by my side agreeing with every move to save your own butt. Tim was trying to vote me out - what should I have done - sat there and let him. I fought every step of the way in this game to stay safe and keep you in this game. - Although with all your allies I really didn't need to!
^^^^^^^^^
Here I'll actually agree to part of it. You did fight to keep me safe every step of the way and I did the same for you. I was told plenty of times that people wanted to vote you out but I never even considered it. You said it yourself: keep the strongest to the end. No way was I going to take a floated to the end of the game over someone who actually played and belonged in the final 2.

YOU are the shady one. You told me friendship meant more than a win - but at the end of the day - this confessional shows me that you are just like everyone else. Willing to throw a friend under the bus to win a game.
^^^^^^^^^
Once again I'm pretty sure I proved that a friendship meant more to me. The tied vote and agreement to share the title aside, I took a FRIEND to the final 2 with me, not a floater or someone I never had an alliance with. Sure, my chances were probably better against Nathan, but I chose you anyway. You were a friend from the very beginning of the game and I was hoping we would be afterward but obviously not. I didn't throw anyone under the bus to further myself, YOU DID.
3394 days 19 hours ago
me2013
WOW - a friend would never write that confessional.

Did you see me ripping your character to shreds? No.

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!