This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Caribbean Confessional

Topic » Survivor: Caribbean..

3387 days 11 hours ago
tonyalbright
Praying that Latisha doesn't take a goat. It may win a couple jury votes but it ruins a friendship.
3387 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Latisha:
This might be my final confessional. I'm so thankful that I did great in this game. I've made moves I'm not expecting to make. Ive taken out all the possible threats that can harm my game. Many people underestimted me because I'm  white level but colour doesn't really matter as long as you have the brains to play the game. I've gained confidence playing this game when I've organized my first blindside which was WIll. After that, Ive voted out Chris, I made everyone think that Hudson was the one who flipped and voted him out. I voted out Red because he wants me out. I've taken out Cam who was a challenge threat. ALl these moves are the reason why I'm here without them I would be sitting on the jury bench.

PS I wish I could take David in the final 2. No one will vote for him LOL
Thanks Ryan for casting me :D
3387 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I really don't know what she will do, but I'm hoping she takes RJ because Anthony's attempt to redeem himself as not being a floater really just made him look like a dick. Voting out Cam was just a selfish way of not having a tie and guaranteeing himself one more day.
3387 days 10 hours ago
megaxatu26
Did u guys notice that Nathan is banned?
3387 days 10 hours ago
tonyalbright
Holy crap is he really? Is that why you couldn't tag him in your blog game?
3387 days 10 hours ago
megaxatu26
I voted for Latisha for fanfave who did u vote Tony?
3387 days 10 hours ago
ryanhawk71
omg fr??? Some people get banned a lot but I don't think he's ever been banned before.
3387 days 10 hours ago
tonyalbright
I voted Latisha as well xo
3387 days ago
ryanhawk71
I think Latisha is going to pull through but RJ and Anthony are one heck of a pair to watch XD They are "arguing" about who she should take to the end and it is so hilarious! RJ is saying how Anthony is an underdog story who got people to flip his way (lol no) and Anthony is making RJ look like a power player (true) that was the ringleader and played a devious game but a good one. (incorrect lol) so Latisha is extremely confused and its funny to watch it play out, and all of a sudden, Anthony is the most hilarious person and if he actually convinces her to take him, he actually has a shot of being in the final 3. I think Anthony betraying Cam was his attempt to avoid another tie, but I have really underestimated so many people in this game XD
(prob because I overestimated too many too)
3387 days ago
ryanhawk71
I underestimated some people last season, but I truly overestimated power players like Weber and Tim.
3386 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Latisha:
This is a tough decision.
Tonight I'm voting out Anthony
Sorry :(
3386 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
It really must have been a tough decision because she sent it 15 minutes before the vote was supposed to be read
3386 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
but kudos to her because even though Anthony might have been the smartest decision maybe she was tired of her deceptive gameplay.
3386 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to win Confessional From Red:
Easy choice I vote RJ to win. Latisha doesn't deserve it
3386 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
DAYUM

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!