This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Caribbean Confessional

Topic » Survivor: Caribbean..

3372 days 3 hours ago
ryanhawk71
slay
3372 days 3 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I think whether or not Latisha made moves she would be up against a wall. RJ is a very likable person, and even if she didn't make moves, they would call her a sheep
3372 days 3 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Although Latisha did take it too far sometimes, yet they aren't saying how she was a lying bitch, they are accusing her of floating
3372 days 3 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to Win Confessional From Hudson:
Voting:

RJ

At first, I thought you were just a pawn in everyone's scheme. But after seeing you go through all the obstacles in your path, I can't think of anyone else that deserves it as much as you. Congrats :)
3372 days 3 hours ago
ryanhawk71
lol I thought the same about hudson XD
3372 days 2 hours ago
megaxatu26
Latusha should win villain of the season, player of the season and underdog
3371 days 22 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I can't argue with a jury's decision, but this is a case where I feel level, gender and personality made her chances at winning minimal from the start. There are players in this game who would never vote for a girl to win.

However Latisha played a very slash and burn game and is a bit brash in her personality. The white level limits her social game as it is hard to build relationships when you can't message others easily.

I'm not going to be disappointed with either player as a winner but in terms f entertainment value, I'm all about Latisha
3371 days 16 hours ago
megaxatu26
Thank you Rob someone feels me
3371 days 15 hours ago
ryanhawk71
lol RIP Latisha
3371 days 15 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to win Confessional From Josh:
I vote RJ
3371 days 15 hours ago
ryanhawk71
lol RIP Latisha fr now
3371 days 15 hours ago
megaxatu26
I know but she made the game very entertaining And unpredictable
3371 days 5 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to Win Confessional From Lukas:
I completely lied about that random number thing.

Voting ARR JAY (aka realchance)
3371 days 5 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Vote to Win Confessional From Anthony:
RJ
3371 days 5 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
That's unfortunate, I think Latisha deserved at least 1 vote.

Tbh I'm struggling to see what RJ actually -did- in the post merge.

The onl ones actually playing the post merge game at all IMO were Cam and Latisha.

This jury vote feels very "Boys Club" to me

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!