This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judging 1

Topic » Judging 1

3437 days 11 hours ago
dogcalledzak
All of you are safe. Well done all of you, good luck for the next challenge. The next challenge will be posted tomorrow at 5pm est
3437 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
look guys hate on me i dont care im here solely too help dog :(
3437 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Judges are fine <3
3437 days 11 hours ago
CaitlinBella
No hate on the judges guys
3437 days 11 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Please calm down, everyone. Everyone is safe. Next challenge judges will be writing in full sentences if you wish. Everyone have a good night
3437 days 11 hours ago
dogcalledzak
We wish to keep our writers happy and we like feedback, if that is your feedback then we will take it on board.
3437 days 11 hours ago
dogcalledzak
CaitlinBella I would like to congratulate you on being the highest scoring writer this round :)
3437 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Thank you for the feedback, Judges <3
3437 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
mailed u dog ;)
3437 days 11 hours ago
dogcalledzak
The judges are here to help you and judge, if they are busy and don't have the time to write full sentences then I hope you can understand.
3437 days 11 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
thanks boo i have a life besides this site and im not the type of person to watch and properly write things out its not who i am sorry
3437 days 11 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Things will continue as they are, thank you everyone for a great first challenge. See you all tomorrow for the second challenge and the first genre is announced :)
3437 days 10 hours ago
Prodigy303
What time?
3437 days 10 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Thank you so much <3
3437 days 10 hours ago
dogcalledzak
5pm est and you are welcome caitlinbella

open group

THIS GAME IS NOW CLOSED ;(

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!