This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judging 1

Topic » Judging 1

3413 days 3 hours ago
Prodigy303
Ok, mine will be released later tomorrow night. I have a basketball game. It will probably be up before 9:30pm
3413 days 3 hours ago
Prodigy303
Is that ok?
3413 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
17 min agoNovaScotiaChic
thanks boo i have a life besides this site and im not the type of person to watch and properly write things out its not who i am sorry

You don't have time to write things out, yet you're judging a writing competition....

Funny...
3413 days 2 hours ago
vickstertheninja
Congrats everyone on a great first round :) Glad to know that everyone who wrote a story is safe :) I have my own personal favorites who I would bet on, but everyone nonetheless, good luck!
3413 days 2 hours ago
dogcalledzak
I have received a few complaints and I am looking into them. That is all I am saying, for now please comment no more unless it's to congratulate each other. Thank u
3413 days 2 hours ago
Prodigy303
Congratulations to all fellow writers. I am very sorry to my pack of writing today judges. I know I was rushed. I want both judges to know that this is not my regular writing style. I had to write this very fast, on my phone, in subway. Tomorrow, I will show both of the judges how good I can be.
3413 days 2 hours ago
Prodigy303
* for my lack, not to my pack. Lol autocorrect
3413 days 2 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Congrats fellow writers c: I'm excited to hear what the genre will be :0
3413 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Judges, I apologize that I disappointed, I will do better next time.
3413 days 1 hour ago
Lennon
wow :D
thanks judges for your feedback, i will take every word you said into the next challenge
3413 days ago
Jkjkjk15
Thank you judges! I am EXCITED for round 2!
3412 days 23 hours ago
Lennon
spelling mistakes always get me :(
i will work on it though

open group

THIS GAME IS NOW CLOSED ;(

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!