This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judging 2

Topic » Judging 2

3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Wangifold, You're next
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Wangifold:

Creativeness: 8/10: Wow! That was good! Great! A novel, series, movie in the making! A couple of things reminded me of The Walking Dead. I felt it was a little obvious what was going to happen, but the description really made it. Great writing!

Understandable: 8/10: Really well done. A few things ( little mistakes that I had to stop to read, making it a bit confusing just as I had to work some things out. ) Nothing to bad, but I have to mention it. Very well done.

Originality: 8/10: Walking Dead meets Star Trek meets the brilliant madness that is your writing. Good job.

Overall: 8.5/10: Sod it, would be rude if I only gave you an 8. 8.5 it is. The emotion, cleverness, twists, dramatic and lovely humour that you add that makes me laugh, until I read the next sentence that could make me cry. Very well done.

32.5/40
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
ClockworkRebel. You're next. ( post when here )
3431 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Woohoo!

Thanks Zak!
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
ClockworkRebel:

Creativeness: 7/10: I liked this. The ending seemed incredibly rushed but in no way is this ’ crappy’ Is it brilliant, no. But it is not bad at all and for the second challenge it’s good. Next challenge you are going to need to step it up though.

Understandable: 7/10: A lot was happening but again I didn’t know how to feel about your characters and that ruined it for me. A few mistakes throughout but other than that it’s a good little bit of writing.

Originality: 6/10: A great war, a that’s what we thought ending. Has it been done, yes. It was well written in most places but something felt missing. Maybe more emotion would have been better.

Overall: 7/10: As I said many times you are a good writer but you need a bit of improvement in some places. More emotion should be added if you are going with dramatic stories. A good piece of writing but next challenge it needs to be better. As you posted before the deadline you lose no points.

27/40
3431 days 13 hours ago
ClockworkRebel
Here
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Wangifold: One more thing!
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
( Wangifold )

You use swearing very well, it's a hard thing to get right as it can be seen as lazy. Be careful when using it. This was spot on though. Well done
3431 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Okay thank you!
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Prodigy303.
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Prodigy303:

Creativeness: 7/10: It’s annoying, I wrote all this out and it got deleted so here we go again. This was an improvement since last times. It needed more of something’s and less of others. Last time seemed rushed and this seemed a little dragged out in some points. It’s a difficult balance to get and I think you are nearly there.

Understandable: 7/10: Some sentences where worded badly and mistakes ( like the words the wrong way round ) meant that it slowed the pace down and I had to go back and reread it.

Originality: 7/10: Mystery letters. A war in space. It’s been done before. But in my opinion, you done it better than others have, so good job.

Overall: 7/10: A good improvement from last challenge with some improvement needed. I can’t wait to see what else you can do. But, I never connected with the main character and I didn’t really care for him. So please work on that connection as that can make or break a story. Also you were in time of the deadline so no losing points for you : ) Well done

28/40
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
CaitlinBella you're next
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
CaitlinBella:

Creativeness: 8/10: Emotion at its best. Many writers used a alien war but you took us out of the battle zone and focused it on one little part of it, family life. It worked and really was a powerful piece of writing. Very well done

Understandable: 8/10: Hardly any mistakes, a simple story ( a little more back story please, as it was a very simple plot.) Not saying that’s a bad thing, but I really wanted more.

Originality: 8/10: It was a upsetting family plot, it has been done before. But the way you wrote it. The emotion! The great description!

Overall: 8/10: Very good emotion, maybe a little longer would have been great but I can’t complain. Well done, good job, great writing!

32/40
3431 days 13 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Wow thanks! I was really worried about this one :)
3431 days 13 hours ago
dogcalledzak
Now, as some were inactive but some have a good reason. I will be getting rid of 1 inactive out of the 5 but next week all inactives will go

All of you are safe this week. But, connor and clockwork, you really need to pull it out the bag next week.

The writer leaving us tonight are....

Laurenjade121

open group

THIS GAME IS NOW CLOSED ;(

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!