This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Room-25: Apps!

Topic » Room-25: Apps!

2479 days 20 hours ago
FedeBenna
Here we are Tengagers! The 5th Season of this amazing group game is ready to start! :O
It has been long time since the previous one and a lot of players asked me about that, so it has been done!

For these applications we are going to choose 16 players, who will be 12 prisoners and 4 guardians…here we go:

Name (in-game):
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why?
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones?
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms?
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game?
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am)

p.s. Your avatar will be inserted into our Video-Introduction, so choose it wisely when posting your applications!

p.p.s. Let's hope it will be a good Season like the previous ones! :P
2479 days 18 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Name (in-game):Rose
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? Guardian because its more fun, but I'll be happy either way.
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? idk
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms?i guess just trying to survive.
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? ill try
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am)yes
2479 days 17 hours ago
ghrocky100
Alex
Guardian because I want to get some experience first
Smarts. Strength.
outsmart everyone
I can try
Yes
2479 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Mel
Surprise me
I've played before
Think before I act
Yep
Nope
2479 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
Name (in-game): Noah
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? Prisoner, because i had a really awesome time with it last time
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? strength is i'm really smart and good at challenges, weak points is i get too confident
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Beat em in comps
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? yes
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) yes
2479 days 3 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Here we are Tengagers! The 5th Season of this amazing group game is ready to start! :O
It has been long time since the previous one and a lot of players asked me about that, so it has been done!

For these applications we are going to choose 16 players, who will be 12 prisoners and 4 guardians…here we go:

Name (in-game): Noob
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? Prisoner because it is more fun
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? I have no weaknesses ;)
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Kill them
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? Yup
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) i will do that now

p.s. Your avatar will be inserted into our Video-Introduction, so choose it wisely when posting your applications!

2479 days 2 hours ago
RedWing91
Name (in-game): Red
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? Don't care.
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? I'm good at challenges. I am not always on
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Kill them
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? I will do my best
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) No why would I?
2479 days 2 hours ago
Peterparker16
Name (in-game): Jay
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why?: Either is great for me
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones?: Smart, Strong. Weak? I probably talk to much.
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms?: Take them all down. No mercy.
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game?: Yes
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am): Yea
2479 days 1 hour ago
MrsB
Name (in-game): Pi
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why?: Either one
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones?: Strength: I'm a girl. Weakness: easily frazzled?
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms?: Secret if i told you i'd have to have you killed
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game?: All i can do is try
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am): I read it the same as the "terms and conditions" on everything
2479 days ago
Fell6
Name (in-game): Jennifer
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? I would like to play as a prisoner as I have already won as a guardian. 
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? I'm good at puzzle solving and strategizing. my weakness is that I'm sometimes too gullible.
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? I probably won't be too trusting of others and with deathlike rooms you have to be level headed to solve the problem of the room.
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? Yes
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) I have
2479 days ago
ThisIsMyGame
Name (in-game): Gamo
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? I'll let you know in mails.
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? I can think like a normal human being, and i won't be fooled by Noah this time around
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Push. Everything. Off. A. Seacliff
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? Yee
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) I played this hell through once..I hope I play the whole time instead of INTRUDER!
2478 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Name (in-game): kyle
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? Does not matter but most likely prisoner cause I am a noon at roo,
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? Strength  like math weakness fucking slide puzzles
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Not right  now but I will probably have one later
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? Yep
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) yep

2478 days 22 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Name (in-game): chandler
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? Prisoner. I want to escape!
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? Im good at everyhting. No weak points
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Kill everyone that isnt me lol
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game?YESSSS
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) yES!!
2478 days 18 hours ago
Matedog1209
Name (in-game): Nathan
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why?
Prisoner because I think it would be more fun.
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones?
Strengths include getting the job done. Weaknesses include being bossy and demanding.
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Manipulation.
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? Absolutely!
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) YEAS;)
2478 days 18 hours ago
Bataglia
Bates
Whatever
I am me so that is a strength
I will do my hardest to be active
I skimmed
2478 days 16 hours ago
epicwafflez23

Name (in-game): Viktor Prescott
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why?  Prisoner, I like the chase not being the chaser.
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? I am super witty, but extremely cocky
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Shut up and listen!
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? Yes!
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) Yes

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!