This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Room-25: Apps!

Topic » Room-25: Apps!

2478 days 16 hours ago
FedeBenna
--> ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!! <--
2478 days 15 hours ago
s73100
Name (in-game): Sam
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why? Prisoner because I understand and have a better strategy for that.
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones? Strength is definitely my social game, weakness is half the bitches who applied hate me but let em come at me.
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms? Kill them.
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game? Yes I will.
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am) Yes
2478 days 14 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Name (in-game): Jack
Would you like to be chosen as a prisoner or a guardian? Why?
I've played as both, and I more enjoy a prisoner. I love figuring out the mystery of the betrayer.
What are your strenght points? And weakness ones?
My strengths are activity and quick thought. My weaknesses are not seeing obvious things and jumping to conclusions.
Your strategy to survive against other players and deathlike rooms?
Figure out any issues between the rooms and players and work out the solutions as quickly as possible.
Will you be active a lot? Trying to do almost everything requested from the game?
I've done it three times before; I can do it again.
Have you read the two topics about actions and rules? (For questions here I am)
I've played three times. I got this.
2478 days 13 hours ago
FedeBenna
--> APPS CLOSED!!! <--

Here we are with our 16 players of the 5th Season of Room-25!! Congrats y'all!!
You are now listed in alphabetical order in our homepage of the group game...
Tomorrow, I will post the link to the Video-Introduction...

You will all receive your role (prisoner/guardian) when the game will start, and I will mail you about the Intro-Day to our amazing show as soon as I will plan to do it...I will try to let this begin during the weekend!

----------------

Although the game has not started yet, here we have a first unexpected poll...but this will only affect the 17th player who applied, exactly...I'm talking about JACK (RealJacksonWalsh)...as you haven't applied in time being between the first 16 players, but you still tried to apply regardless of the risk, you will now face an Entrance Poll!!
Will you be part of the cast as the 17th player?? Let's see...
Good Luck!! You have only some hours... :P

http://www.tengaged.com/group/7481/poll/entrance-poll-jack-139377
2478 days 7 hours ago
FedeBenna
After 6 hours of voting, it seems that our audience has decided to reject the 17th player as they weren't planned for the season...sorry JACK but this time you can't play... :(

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!